Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2021, 09:44 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,237,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Joe Biden has hit several highs over 50% kind of shows how unpopular Trump really was. His claims of rigged election only pushes more voters over to the Democrat side.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...g/?cid=rrpromo
Right, biden is more popular than Trump!

Well here is who were polled to come to that conclusion

POLLED HEREFORDS

Last edited by Kracer; 07-19-2021 at 09:53 AM..

Old 07-19-2021, 09:47 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Right, biden is more popular than Trump!

Well here is who were polled to come to that conclusion

The American voters were polled on Election Day, no other polls needed.

Old 07-19-2021, 10:22 AM

46 posts, read 29,493 times
In other news, survey says golden retrievers are 42 times more popular than weasels...

Old 07-19-2021, 10:52 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,672,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
I don't want to comment on this thread other than to say this:

The reason that Trump voters have to deny the reality that Biden is more popular than Trump was is simply because they refuse to see the faults of their candidate.
Me personally? I don't think he's perfect, he has flaws. Why do you dems think that average Trump voters think of him as some God??? I like the spitfire type, and a President with a backbone.

Quote:
1. They have no idea how angry many people were at his daily tweets which often were full of hate, racism, and rhetoric designed to divide the country rather than govern it.
This is barely worth responding to. Trump did more for blacks than Biden ever will. Trump also didn't say he didn't want his kids "in a racial jungle". He also "gave" his daughter to a Jewish man to marry and she converted. What a disgusting bigot. His kids sure are too!! Converting to Judaism for a spouse is sort of a big thing. Ivanka must also be racist.

Quote:
2. They have no idea that most people felt he did a ****ty job when it came to coronavirus. He may gotten vaccine research going. Than he went out of his way to try and tell people it was no problem at all when he knew better.
Where are you getting your information from? Without Trump we would still be waiting on the vaccine. Biden can try and take credit all he wants, but we all know the truth.

Quote:
3. They don't realize most people saw something peculiar in Trump's relationship with Vladmir Putin and they found it disturbing.
You don't realize the whole Russian Collusion thing was 1000000% bull****. Even the MSN had to admit it.

Quote:
4. They don't realize a very large section of the country didn't feel Trump had the minimum qualifications necessary to be President in the first place. He demonstrated it over and over again.
Based on what, your opinion? How many skylines has Trump altered around the world with his buildings? Are you worth billions of dollars? Are you a business person? You don't attain all that by lacking intelligence, or qualifications, or whatever you want to call it.

Quote:
5. They don't realize that the majority of Americans don't regard the press as the "enemy of the people", nor that it is the job of the president to continual feud with the media instead of governing.
This is the worst part of your post. The media are liars. MSM hates the United States. They never even began to try to give DJT a chance. 19 minutes in and already talking impeachment? Do you see us Republicans harping on how we're gonna impeach Biden? No.

Quote:
hey will never see it, but those are the real reasons Trump had low approval ratings and lost the election. If they want a re-match in 2024 I'm all for it.
You'll get your wish. He will be back. And he will win again and liberals will self destruct, can't wait. They will melt like the Wicked Witch in Wizard of Oz.

Old 07-19-2021, 06:47 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,969,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
When do you liberals let go of Trump and find something else to hate and spew your anger?

PS I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for my dog
They need the distraction as Biden and company let the US and US citizens circle the drain. The left has to keep Trump in the limelight to take emphasis away from the horrible job that the Biden administration is doing. Bait and switch.

Old 07-19-2021, 06:49 PM

10,472 posts, read 4,046,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
The poll was taken of Americans, not the Chinese.

I won't be surprised if very few computer experts and other people Lindell wants to be there are going to show up.
What Americans? I was never asked this poll, so if I never am asked in a poll, then it doesn't count and is irrelevant. As far as I can tell, these polls are all made up and BS from the get go!

Old 07-19-2021, 07:02 PM

1,265 posts, read 445,473 times
Who are they Surveying?

Old 07-20-2021, 05:54 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Permit View Post
Who are they Surveying?
Leftist liberals of course. No surprise there.

Old 07-20-2021, 06:27 AM

8,772 posts, read 5,062,427 times
Does anyone really believe this....even the dems. These so called survays, can go an any direction you want them to

Old 07-20-2021, 06:27 AM

43,125 posts, read 18,290,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Joe Biden has hit several highs over 50% kind of shows how unpopular Trump really was. His claims of rigged election only pushes more voters over to the Democrat side.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...g/?cid=rrpromo
Must be nice to only be concerned about someone's popularity rating.

FWIW Dem/Repub/Ind are pretty much evenly divided.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies