Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 12:59 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
He woke up and he was NOT DONALD TRUMP. That was what I voted for

LOL.

Old 07-20-2021, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I wonder if they're starti,g to get buyers remorse yet. Seeing how pedophile sippy cup bunker joe is showing his true colors.

Except deciding not to vote fo Trump doesn't mean said person will vote for Biden.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.

Old 07-20-2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLikeAGradStudent View Post
Republicans lost the popular vote for president in six of the previous seven elections before 2020. How is it not possible that that trend would continue with a Republican candidate who 1) lost the 2016 popular vote by almost 3 million and 2) turned off just enough suburban women that the old-fashioned Democrat was an OK alternative in places like greater Phoenix/Atlanta/Philadelphia/Detroit?

The agenda that he's pursuing now isn't old-fashioned .

Old 07-20-2021, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Polls??? Lmao.

Middle class' taxes went down and income went up. Stronger borders than ever. I could go on.

If you truly, truly believe that half this country approves of Joe Biden's job performance I have a bridge to sell you.

Nothing is more important than character, and enough people were repelled by Trumps amorality and lack of character.......they just should have voted third party/written someone in/etc. rather than making themselves into hypocrites by voting for Biden.

Old 07-20-2021, 01:11 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,672,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Hahaha, you “believe” there was fraud but you can’t prove it. Right. You can’t prove it because there was no fraud. Your little boy really is that crappy of a person which is why the little toddler lost. trumplettes can temper tantrum all they want, it doesn’t change that fact.
So what? I said that before, during, and after the election, that there would be unprovable fraud. How in God's name could I prove it? Mail-in ballots are a joke. You think lots of seniors weren't coerced on whom to vote for by their kids/etc? That curtain is there in the voting booths for a reason. Every time I've voted it has been a pleasant and private experience.

Meanie pants was such a crappy person, I know... Such a bad person that the fake news can't let go of him. I don't care if he's an A-hole about it, he cared about this country and Americans. He did more for African Americans that Biden could ever do. But, the news among other entities won't report that...instead it's all about biden giving "passionate" or "powerful" speeches. Yet I remember NBC news' top story one night a few years back that they found 2 illegals that worked at a Trump property. Top story, and it was like 7 minutes of coverage. Like DJT hired these people himself? Seriously?

We all have to fight against all this CRAP going on. DJT won't ever stop. Trump/Desantis '24.

P.S. Thanks for calling me a "Trumpet" and saying I'm having a temper tantrum. None of that is true. Typical unhinged liberal response though.

Old 07-20-2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
...and everything else.

I don't know of Trump will be the low all future Presidents will be compared with, but he is a relic now of a time that was recent but blown away by Covid. We'll never go back to 2018 or 2019 again.

Living through 2020 changed every survivor's life.

I don't know about that.

Some people can surprise others with their stupidity.

He might get nominated again and re-elected.

Old 07-20-2021, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Nothing is more important than character, and enough people were repelled by Trumps amorality and lack of character.......they just should have voted third party/written someone in/etc. rather than making themselves into hypocrites by voting for Biden.
How is telling countries that took advantage of us to FO immoral? That's the kind of President I want. He also heavily talked about saving us money as a country throughout his presidency, I don't recall any President doing that during my life except him. There's a hilarious meme going around with a 90s pic of Trump filling up his Lamborghini and it says "I sure could go for some mean tweets and $2 gas right about now."

Old 07-20-2021, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Don't forget all the presidential orders he was signing to kill everything in its path, 52 in just the first couple of weeks. Many of the killed well over 25 thousands jobs and that's not including the support jobs. Started with the Pennsylvania pipeline. Now we're back on the foreign oil teat instead of living on domestic oil.
He's turning his back on Isreal, God's CHILDREN. The book of Revelation is starting to fall into place, that's for sure.
Now sippy cup bunker joe wants to send out HIS SS (Serum Squads) door to door to try and push the Experimental Gene Therapy INNOCULATION for the Wuhan FLU. Sorry but they have not right to my personal medical info, (HIPAA LAW) covers that. You're not my doctor and probably not even a medical expert of any kind. Start off my property, or the COPS will be called and you'll be arrested for trespassing.

Plenty of Americans are Atheists, and they are just as American as you are.

Old 07-20-2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I don't know about that.

Some people can surprise others with their stupidity.

He might get nominated again and re-elected.
Here though, one thing I can prove is that liberals/fake news are terrified of him doing just that. And you're right, it's a definite possibility.

Old 07-20-2021, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
Trump won't run in 2024... he doesn't have the support.

Trump lost because conservatives didn't like a liberal hack running on the republican ticket. The republican party is picking up the pieces and will have a competent candidate in 2024 (hopefully).

Biden hasn't done much to garner support for the long run (yet). He still has time though.

Yep.

And all the whining in the world from Trumpers doesn't make Trump conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies