Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 11:50 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,645,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Of course there was some fraud. One vote here, 5 votes there. There always is. But enough to change the results of the 2020 election. No. That has not been proven at all.
No, it wasn't just one vote here or one vote there. There were several ways the fraud took place. Printed ballots that showed up in boxes all voting for Biden and no other candidate - with the circles perfectly shaded in and none of them folded so they weren't mailed ballots.

Ballots that were scanned multiple times.

Several places that stopped counting at the same time even though they were in different states, and resumed the count after midnight when they then saw a sudden spike for Biden.

There was a lot more than was uncovered that I can't remember at the moment but it was egregious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 12:01 PM

16,117 posts, read 10,790,938 times
Tucker is an entertainer, not a credible news source. Try to keep up.

Old 07-15-2021, 04:02 PM

7,580 posts, read 5,338,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The Swamp doesn't give a damn about evidence. The NSA/CIA/FBI, the Left, and the Fake News Media conspired to get the result they wanted, they don't care about evidence, or fair play, or anything else.
Seriously, the NSA/CIA/FBI and the "left" my god have far off the cliff are you people willing to go? Talking about 3 groups who have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other in any form or fashion.

Of course now you have to add in the freaking Chairman of the Joint Chief's of Staff and Gen Mark Milley a Princeton grad with almost 40 years of spotless military experience as a commander, he's a "leftist" too? You folks are so freaking off the rails that it will take generations to recover from the last four years of Trump/MaConnell/Kevin MaCarthy et.al.

Old 07-15-2021, 04:13 PM

29,853 posts, read 24,959,060 times
It doesn't matter who won, but who counts the ballots - Democrats...

Old 07-15-2021, 04:38 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,556,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
One screen; two movies.

From the transcript (you don't have to watch; you can read it, you know):

Now, I don't know about all this auditing stuff. There's SO much BS flying around from both sides that it's just too much for me to dig into and drill down to the truth - I don't have the time. When the final result is released as a single statement of findings, I'll look at that.

That said, what I quoted above doesn't match the summary you posted, at all. While I haven't personally verified what Tucker said, I have little reason to believe that he would make up information about the audit tally sheets - this can be verified, and nobody's challenging it, from what I've seen.

So the issue is something like 27 votes or it's something like direct falsification of ballot tallies, or somewhere in between. Don't you think it's important for us to find out? That's a really wide range of possibilities.
You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye

Old 07-15-2021, 04:57 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,645,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
No, it wasn't just one vote here or one vote there. There were several ways the fraud took place. Printed ballots that showed up in boxes all voting for Biden and no other candidate - with the circles perfectly shaded in and none of them folded so they weren't mailed ballots.

Ballots that were scanned multiple times.

Several places that stopped counting at the same time even though they were in different states, and resumed the count after midnight when they then saw a sudden spike for Biden.

There was a lot more than was uncovered that I can't remember at the moment but it was egregious.
And by the way - was any of this covered by mainstream media? As I watched the hearings I wondered whether or not it would be but I don't read much American news and I certainly don't watch it on television.

Old 07-15-2021, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
You must have not gotten the memo, Foxnews states that no reasonable person can possibly believe Carson, he is engaging in political hyperbole.
but they love what he says anyway.

Old 07-15-2021, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Of course there was some fraud. One vote here, 5 votes there. There always is. But enough to change the results of the 2020 election. No. That has not been proven at all.

Old 07-15-2021, 05:37 PM

7,161 posts, read 4,754,500 times
They must have taken an iron and flattened out all the mail-in ballots they were counting, huh?
They were stacked on the table being stuffed into the machines for counting. Neatly stacked mail-in ballots that were completely without creases, piled on top of each other. Looked like thousands of them.
Rrrriiiiiiigggghhhhhtttt.
Mail-in ballots taken right off the truck out back sent over from the printers.
What a crock.
Tucker Carlson is a threat to the left because some of his investigative work is totally disarming the left's BS story of "no cheating occurred."
Go Tucker!

Old 07-15-2021, 05:41 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,641,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wck_xJUgPA8

** Thousands of ballots were double counted in Fulton county GA, most of them were for Joe Biden.
** Audit tally sheets were falsified, giving every vote to Joe Biden.

So, what is going to be done about this?
Dominoes are falling, one by one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies