Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2021, 05:46 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,921,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Or shouldn't have snuck in? I don't know what's going on with immigration but if even the people who come here legally aren't understanding our laws and customs then we've REALLY dropped the ball and someone needs to shine a light on that and have it corrected.
Oh, I agree, I was commenting how he acted surprised. When I visit other countries I do try to learn about where I’m going and when my daughter moved to another country, she researched the custom and laws. I just can’t wrap around my brain why a mother/family encouraged this for her 12 year old.

Old 08-01-2021, 07:39 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I don't know. You think?

I don't see any family resemblance between the mother and the young man. You think it could be?

I thought "both families were happy with the occasion" and all that but now it appears the father of the girl is in prison for rape? Mmm .... a really happy family!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what unfolds.
No. It's not family resemblance, because the girl's mother painted those caterpillars on with makeup.

It is just an off-hand comment that their eyebrows look the same. But on him, they're natural.

Old 08-01-2021, 07:54 AM

4,393 posts, read 1,702,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
The number of resident leftists on here excusing this behaviour is abhorrent. If it was white guy from Appalachia who committed this crime (and yes of course they exist too), it would be a very different tone from them.
The only person i see excusing it is the fella from Australia who doesn’t believe in statutory rape. I dunno what else you're talking about
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies