Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 08:15 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
So sorry about your son. I was lucky that when I got sick with covid my family had mild symptoms. Problem is this pandemic is gone on longer than people are capable of being vigilant. We are essentially at war with an invisible enemy but hard for people to keep in that mode. Most are dealing with Delta like the pandemic is over and they are going to live normally no matter what. Then if Lambda hits and breaks totally through the vaccines I have idea how we handle that as a people. I do think we all will find out.
Thanks. He is in God’s hands now. We can’t see him and used to text because he hardly could speak trying to breathe. 4 of us in Orlando area had it mild. I was given the treatment and it took. My son is in Miami and had his medical issues. Mostly from working too many hours, now he is fighting for his life. I did hear that if Lambada let’s lose - it will be terrible and naysayers and conspiracy folks will wake up, maybe too late. We were warned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2021, 08:18 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Plain and simple, Biden and democrats who support open border and refuse to stop flights from South America have blood on their hands. Everyone who voted for this clown of an administration has blood on their hands.
It is true that illegals come but tourism to Mexico n other countries is wide open. Let’s not just point one finger. All traveling is possible contamination.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:25 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,582,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Plain and simple, Biden and democrats who support open border and refuse to stop flights from South America have blood on their hands. Everyone who voted for this clown of an administration has blood on their hands.
This is so short-sighted. These variants always end up spread all over the world, no amount of stopping flights from a certain region will prevent a variant that spreads more easily from arriving.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:27 PM

30,180 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Thanks. He is in God’s hands now. We can’t see him and used to text because he hardly could speak trying to breathe. 4 of us in Orlando area had it mild. I was given the treatment and it took. My son is in Miami and had his medical issues. Mostly from working too many hours, now he is fighting for his life. I did hear that if Lambada let’s lose - it will be terrible and naysayers and conspiracy folks will wake up, maybe too late. We were warned.

I have been reading that a lot of these anti vaxx folks are rushing out and getting the vaccine. In Louisiana there has been a big jump. Its probably too late for them with Delta.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:32 PM

30,180 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
This is so short-sighted. These variants always end up spread all over the world, no amount of stopping flights from a certain region will prevent a variant that spreads more easily from arriving.
Only ways that work are sealing off the entire country like New Zealand which being an island is much easier or like China cracking down on everyone and everything. For the Trump voters you blame who you don't like much to begin with. Illegals crossing the border and black people. If they could only find a way to blame Muslims or gay people for this it would be a trifecta.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:09 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,889,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Well that's why regions and partners need to act in unison.

The first step is for all SE Asian countries to ban Chinese tourists indefinitely and stop relying on Chinese investments.

The CCP has proven time and time again they are willing to bully others and serve as a reservoir for various Zoonotic viruses from wild animals. Maybe Sars COV-V2 was leaked from a lab but the 2003 virus was not.

There are over 5 new Zoonotic viruses in China and old friends with a new twist such as H1N3, Hantavirus V2, Bubonic Plague V5, and even Smallpox V3. Of course the Chinese government has been kicking out foreign journalists and threatening them with jail time for reporting the facts. They have also been ejecting regular foreigners for frivolous reasons to avoid them reporting the truth to friends and family...

NTD news has literally 1 million videos proving all of this time and time again.

Unfortunately the Chinese people must also suffer because they still support the current CCP leadership.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:32 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Israel is already testing a booster shot, the 3rd shot !!! The US might catch up in six months but maybe not if the Biden admin. still wants to use covid as a weapon to control the expendable majority class !!!
How about we deal with this as a real world problem, not some paranoid techno-fetish conspiracy.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:42 PM

608 posts, read 239,779 times
What about the Ruby and Emerald variants? ...or, or... what about about the Final Fantasy 8 Omega Weapon variant?

...or what about the Sentinel, Nova, and Phoenix Level 5 plus X-Factor variants?

...?

...??!!

...I can't even make up stuff as stupid as our current political reality.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:43 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,889,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
What about the Ruby and Emerald variants? ...or, or... what about about the Final Fantasy 8 Omega Weapon variant?

...or what about the Sentinel, Nova, and Phoenix Level 5 plus X-Factor variants?

...?

...??!!

...I can't even make up stuff as stupid as our current political reality.
Let's not get crazy... Sigma is next.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:47 PM

608 posts, read 239,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Let's not get crazy... Sigma is next.
(see ^ this guy gets it)

...wait if Sigma is next... that means the ...Zero Virus... isn't far behind ...damn... it's time to get serious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies