Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 11:28 AM

1,406 posts, read 1,179,299 times

Advertisements

but what if this inmate decides to identify as not being pregnant?
there - problem solved...next...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2021, 11:29 AM

8,245 posts, read 3,495,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I thought that women's prisons were staffed with women. Not sure where I got that, so could be completely wrong, but that's been my understanding for a long time. I specifically looked for that info in the article, but it wasn't provided.
Some are staffed with all women. Some are a mix.

Old 08-05-2021, 11:37 AM

1,706 posts, read 637,010 times
Who would have thought that men pretending to be women would actually end up getting an actual woman pregnant if they were allowed to live together.

Old 08-05-2021, 11:39 AM

6,346 posts, read 2,900,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the unsurprising consequences of ignoring science while mindlessly shrieking 'science'!!

https://thepostmillennial.com/female...campaign=64474
Only 261 requested transfers? Some desperate dudes might consider getting locked up in CA just to increase their dating prospects.

Old 08-05-2021, 12:04 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,458,170 times
Boy that's a real head scratcher!
How ever does a prisoner test positive as pregnant?
Answer: conjucal visits ? Yeah I know silly eh that prisoners are allowed that human activity. Maybe this specific prisoner is on a work release program. There are no factual , confirmed truths on the biological father at this time. When or if the person wishes to have a paternity test done. Then it can move forward on facts.

Old 08-05-2021, 12:06 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Oh my God! I... I... don't understand how this could have possibly happened. Didn't they all identify as chicks?

Old 08-05-2021, 12:45 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,029,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I briefly tried to find articles/stats on the number of female prisoners' that got pregnant while in prison but did not find anything. Only a study on how many are pregnant upon entering prision.

Same here. And I tried to find an article from a less biased source than WolF, and couldn't find one.

I'm thinking that they don't know who the baby daddy is, and they are either hiding the possibility that the woman was already pregnant when she entered the prison, and are possibly purposely obfuscating on the actual facts.

Old 08-05-2021, 12:53 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,029,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Boy that's a real head scratcher!
How ever does a prisoner test positive as pregnant?
Answer: conjucal visits ? Yeah I know silly eh that prisoners are allowed that human activity. Maybe this specific prisoner is on a work release program. There are no factual , confirmed truths on the biological father at this time. When or if the person wishes to have a paternity test done. Then it can move forward on facts.

Yeah...there's a lot we don't know.

1. The article very carefully, did NOT say the woman was impregnated by a transgendered person, although it's written to lead people to believe that's what happened.
2. The article very carefully, did NOT say the woman got pregnant WHILE in prison. Although it's written to lead people to think that's what happened.
3. IF everything DID go down as the article implies, it COULD be that it was consensual sex (except the woman is a prisoner, so in the eyes of the law, she can't consent).

More unbiased information is needed before I'm going to jump to "OMG, woman got pregnant from a transgender person!"

Old 08-05-2021, 12:54 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,398,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
The article seems to take great pains to NOT say the inmate was raped by a trans person. Also seems to take great pains to NOT say the inmate got pregnant WHILE in prison.

Just that they have a pregnant inmate after the allowance of Trans inmates.

Maybe the pregnant inmate was already pregnant when she got incaserated. Why isn't that particular inmate speaking out? Why is WoLF the only one reporting on this?

Questions questions questions
That’s because right wing propaganda like this source prefer not to hit you with facts. They want to lead you to their assumptions.

It could have been the trans prisoner, sure. Could have been a male guard. Could have been conjugal visits. Could have been pregnant before incarceration.

No details are given because they want and know their readers don’t need any information. They will be led to the assumption.

I have mixed feelings about trans women being with biological women in prisons. But anyone with a functional brain can see that this is pure propaganda.

Old 08-05-2021, 12:54 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Shocking! How could that have happened? /s
Apparently he used his imaginary girl-penis and imaginary girl-testicles..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies