Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 11:30 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times

Advertisements

I keep seeing this happen in the big cities, like Atlanta, NYC and San Fransisco. Am I imagining a trend, or is it just normal, but there is more video now? I just want to. know if it is a trend as I want to protect myself.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brutal-se...deo-police-say
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2021, 05:40 AM

1,663 posts, read 877,303 times
That actually happened in Seattle. Chock up another one for Seattle's "reimagining" policing.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, white people are the victims in the vast majority of interracial crime.

Quote:
In 2012 and 2013, for instance, blacks in the U.S. committed an annual average of 560,600 violent crimes (excluding homicide) against whites, while whites committed a yearly average of 99,403 violent crimes against blacks. In other words, blacks were the attackers in about 85 percent of all violent crimes involving blacks and whites, while whites were the attackers in 15 percent.[1]
Quote:
In more recent years, the disproportionate prevalence of black-on-white crime has only gotten worse. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, in 2018 there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites in the United States. Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90.4 percent, while whites committed 56,394 of them, or about 9.5 percent.
Quote:
City Journal also reports that according to Justice Department data, blacks in 2018 were overrepresented among the perpetrators of offenses classified as “hate crimes” by a whopping 50 percent—while whites were underrepresented by 24 percent.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-john-perazzo/

So much for the "systemic racism" the media and many leftists almost continuously lie about.

Old 08-09-2021, 05:41 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,181,689 times
In democratic places this happens gee how shocking lol

Old 08-09-2021, 06:07 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,229,268 times
But according to Biden and Democrats, it’s white supremacists that is the greatest danger to this country.

Old 08-09-2021, 06:12 AM

21,149 posts, read 19,736,448 times
According to the liberal news media, black-on-white crime and black-on-black crime does not exist. But white-on-black crime is at epidemic levels. People must be taught that only white people are bad.

Old 08-09-2021, 06:19 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I keep seeing this happen in the big cities, like Atlanta, NYC and San Fransisco. Am I imagining a trend, or is it just normal, but there is more video now? I just want to. know if it is a trend as I want to protect myself.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brutal-se...deo-police-say
I can't even watch it.. this is due to the hatred put on white people by the MSM...

I believe every white person has a target on their back because of this CRT and every white person is being called a racist. It is breeding high hate and resentment in the black population. They act out what they hear it daily on MSM.

I am more careful today more than ever. I don't shop at night . I watch where I go. I have pepper spray on me at all times. I will not go into high black areas . Even blacks are afraid in their own neighborhoods.

Watching CNN and the resentment they stir up it is no wonder how many whites are being beaten. It will get worse and anyone supporting MSM is adding to the resentment between races.

Old 08-09-2021, 09:32 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Quick someone gather the White Lives Matter group so they can protest and denounce this obvious example of racism but of course any group that would be named White Lives Matter or even ALL Lives Matter has already been denounced as Racist.

I guess the beatings will continue until the narrative is changed?

Isn't it ironic how the Left that has been demanding diversity for years now is all of a sudden promoting segregation with their ignorance?

Old 08-09-2021, 09:33 AM

1,952 posts, read 829,742 times
Crickets from mainstream media.

Does not fit their narrative...so they act like it never happened.

Old 08-09-2021, 09:34 AM

1,952 posts, read 829,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I can't even watch it.. this is due to the hatred put on white people by the MSM...

I believe every white person has a target on their back because of this CRT and every white person is being called a racist. It is breeding high hate and resentment in the black population. They act out what they hear it daily on MSM.

I am more careful today more than ever. I don't shop at night . I watch where I go. I have pepper spray on me at all times. I will not go into high black areas . Even blacks are afraid in their own neighborhoods.

Watching CNN and the resentment they stir up it is no wonder how many whites are being beaten. It will get worse and anyone supporting MSM is adding to the resentment between races.

This will get worse....you need to carry more than pepper spray.

Old 08-09-2021, 09:38 AM

1,866 posts, read 934,498 times
Younger Black men are about 3.5% of the overall population, yet they commit the majority of violent crime, especially gun crime and gun homicides. Even when you remove poverty from the equation, that still does not explain the extremely high disproportionate amount of violence among blacks. For instance, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, wealthy blacks experience more violent crime than poor whites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies