Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 09:01 AM

19,037 posts, read 27,614,590 times

Advertisements

Arya, you are hilarious.
EVERYONE over 75 is in danger of hospitalization and death.

IT'S CALLED AGE.

And EVERYONE dies.

What are you, going to live forever, if you vaccinate? Not you, Arya, just generally speaking..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2021, 09:02 AM

1,162 posts, read 456,631 times
Covid causes more hell than that

Old 08-22-2021, 09:03 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Some hospitals post their data about hospitalized patients. Don't need the go through the media to obtain this info.

Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Florida states that 86% of hospitalized Covid patients are UNvaccinated. No conspiracy. It was 89% a few days ago. This is hospitalized Covid patients (not cases). The remaining 14% could be fully or partially vaccinated.

Link to the hospital's web site with Covid stats:

https://www.smh.com/Home/News-Events...ly-news-update
But it says this:

"Estimate based on vaccination status shared by patients or validated by an official source; this information is updated on Mondays and Thursdays."

That statement needs elaboration. First, it's an estimate based on hearsay. And the second part 'or validated by an official source' needs clarification. Does that mean they check vax cards? Or is there a database they are checking? The 'or' is problematic. These numbers are questionable, and that's putting it mildly.

Old 08-22-2021, 09:12 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,579,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
You're gonna have more vaxxed people in the hospital in a very vaxxed area.

Most people in the hospital overall are the unvaccinated. It's not even close

We are going to have to see some other metric, like how many EXCESS are in the hospital. Simply saying there will be more vaccinated in the hospital in a heavily vaccinated area is like saying if you paint a red X on 3/4 of a community, there will be more red Xer's in the hospital then non Xer's.

Old 08-22-2021, 09:13 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,510,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
And lose my job.. retirement... health care...

No choice.
I am in a similar position. I have been at my job for over 20 years but not old enough to collect SS. I am the sole earner so this is a LOT of pressure. We don't have a mandate yet but I have every reason to believe it is coming.

The idea to stall may good one. If I get anything, I think the nasal spray vaccine looks promising and much safer but is a year away.

I am pretty sure the Federal Gov't has to accept a religious exemption. You can download the forms online. It doesn't matter if they believe you or not. People become "born again" overnight. It's not their business either.

WWJD? Not be ok with ignoring all of these long term side effects, disabilities and even deaths reported to VAERS that's for sure. Censoring people? Oh no, Jesus preached and wouldn't let anyone silence him.
He definitely would not support being a lab rat for corrupt Pharma that has enabled these soulless Pharma Bro's to become "vaccine billionaires" overnight. All over a vaccine that really ISN'T a vaccine but an experimental therapeutic that works kinda, sorta, (hopefully) for only about 6 months.

No way. Count me out. I am totally right with the Lord on this one.

Old 08-22-2021, 09:16 AM

10,479 posts, read 4,046,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
As usual the left is trying to move the goalposts.... and is still lying to us just like that weasel Fauci has been for a year and a half.

The NY Times, for Pete's sake, is actually admitting the vaccine has failed!

The vaccines were supposed to end the pandemic, and that is not happening. Covid is still spreading, and now they are saying "boosters" will be needed. Well, not for this guy. I'll count on my good immune system from this point on. I'm done with it and I'm taking my chances.
The vaccines never really worked. What was working was that people were beginning to built natural immunities to the virus, not to mention that when it first came out it still infected only one percent of the population. What is happening now is Biden is flooding the country with all of these illegals and we have no idea what they are bringing with them, and this is all by design because the democrats plan on rigging the midterms to stay in power and they need their China virus to do that.

Heck, I still don't understand what's the big deal with masks? Obama didn't have any at his party and all the Afghans coming to the USA on that plane didn't have masks, so why does the rest of America have to have them????

Old 08-22-2021, 09:18 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,579,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
Jesse Jackson might be dead If he wasn't vaccinated

That would be impossible to prove one way or the other. "Facts" just the way you like them

Old 08-22-2021, 09:18 AM

18,804 posts, read 8,477,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
As usual the left is trying to move the goalposts.... and is still lying to us just like that weasel Fauci has been for a year and a half.

The NY Times, for Pete's sake, is actually admitting the vaccine has failed!

The vaccines were supposed to end the pandemic, and that is not happening. Covid is still spreading, and now they are saying "boosters" will be needed. Well, not for this guy. I'll count on my good immune system from this point on. I'm done with it and I'm taking my chances.
The left follows the medical. And the medical has to 'move the goal posts' when the facts change.

Two things - the vaccines are waning in strength, especially the Pfizer. The Moderna not so much. And second is the Delta, which is much more transmissible even by those vaccinated.

What this means is a change in medical recommendations, and that starting now the high risk people need to get a booster. My wife will tomorrow. It also means that we need an edited booster directed toward the Delta, and that is about 100 days from now.

We were all told that the vaccines would suffice, barring the emergence of a mutation that could bypass them. And here we are.

Old 08-22-2021, 09:20 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,399,012 times
Now what?
Keep doing as you are told is what democrats say that's what.

1 get a vaccine no matter again and again and again
2 wear a mask
3 stay home and be scared
4 continue bans on rent so democrats can reset the country
5 keep listening to science no matter what otherwise you are stupid and uneducated and selfish
6 elect a democrat because they care about you lol and "we are all in this together".

rinse and repeat

Old 08-22-2021, 09:28 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
I am in a similar position. I have been at my job for over 20 years but not old enough to collect SS. I am the sole earner so this is a LOT of pressure. We don't have a mandate yet but I have every reason to believe it is coming.

The idea to stall may good one. If I get anything, I think the nasal spray vaccine looks promising and much safer but is a year away.

I am pretty sure the Federal Gov't has to accept a religious exemption. You can download the forms online. It doesn't matter if they believe you or not. People become "born again" overnight. It's not their business either.

WWJD? Not be ok with ignoring all of these long term side effects, disabilities and even deaths reported to VAERS that's for sure. Censoring people? Oh no, Jesus preached and wouldn't let anyone silence him.
He definitely would not support being a lab rat for corrupt Pharma that has enabled these soulless Pharma Bro's to become "vaccine billionaires" overnight. All over a vaccine that really ISN'T a vaccine but an experimental therapeutic that works kinda, sorta, (hopefully) for only about 6 months.

No way. Count me out. I am totally right with the Lord on this one.
Jesus definitely didn't follow 'health rules' when he touched lepers. The health rules were very strict about that. The religious exemption allows a person to make their vaccine choice in communion with God. The government should not over-ride that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies