Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 05:01 AM

4,994 posts, read 2,000,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Seems like most of us have those special friends. That worked in a high-ranking position , Maybe in the government or the military, maybe a university, maybe a doctor, etc etc . etc. If you’re friends with any of these type of people, what did they tell you that they think is going on? I’ve got a few. I’m sure the government would like to label them quacks but I don’t think so. I know these people well…Now we all know at this point for the most part we can only theorize, but let’s hear what your friends, “in the know” Think about what might be going on here.

One of my family lifelong friends is a retired FBI agent. After he retired from the FBI and the military police station and out on Adak Alaska, he became a county commissioner and eventually a federal judge. After he retired he turned around a company by running their human resources department and using his “gut” as he put it to hire the right people. Then he retired for good. He has a nose for people and things unlike anyone I’ve ever met. It’s really quite impressive.
This is a man that my family and I trust to the ends of the earth and back. Just a well rounded, liked and respected person. He is now in his late 70’s And still associates with many high-ranking government people that he knew over the years.

He absolutely 100% unequivocally thinks what we are seeing happen now is definitely a conspiracy. Zero question in his mind. And he talked about something like this happening for years.

Another is a biochemist, he made himself a billionaire by opening a fitness franchise. The fitness franchise has since fallen off and he’s retired from that, but he follows very closely what is going on. he basically spends his life traveling around the world doing charity work in poor countries. He too 100% feels that a conspiracy is underway. He feels it’s to reduce population. As he put it you can ask any scientist alive today with the number one issue facing the world is and they’ll tell you over population in global warming. You can fix both by killing 2/3 of the people on earth. Getting rid of them. And that’s what he thinks is happening. He went into specific detail as to how and why they’re doing it. Made sense to me.

Every single military person, retired and current that I know also think something very strange is going on And many of them have heard broken bits and pieces of what it is. And it’s not good, I assure you.

I have my own theories. Please don’t turn this into a political discussion. Keep it at face value for what the topic is as I won’t respond to posts that are politically angled. I’ve spoke my mind here quite a bit about what I think is happening and it’s never been political. Not about Covid and the vaccine. It never should’ve become political in the first place.

All you have to do is get an MRI and all those tiny microchips in the vaccines will be pulled right out of your body. It will be painful. There is a serious virus which can kill. We need to take a simple vaccine to stop it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2021, 05:11 AM

4,753 posts, read 2,997,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Oh, the second common trait of conspiracy theorists: reference to the "elites". Who exactly are these people and what makes them elite? A billionaire real estate developer and his powerful family - can't get much more elite than that, right? Next thing I know you'll be talking about the "cabals"; another meaningless term.

Apropos to the present conversation, how have these "elites" squashed ivermectin?
A billionaire real estate developer is pretty low on the list relatively speaking. I see you are not interested in learning more and instead think the world is all sunshine and rainbows. Continue living in your fantasy land. Maybe one day you wont be as close minded.

Old 09-14-2021, 05:13 AM

19,928 posts, read 9,494,264 times
Quote:
Read about ADE, then come back and tell me how it doesn’t make sense. Also the first thing you need to realize this is like a 7 to 10 year plan. It’s not gonna happen instantaneously. But when it does happen it will happen quickly and abruptly and there won’t be time for any vengeance or fighting back and it will be done. A new world and a new beginning. The theory is that by taking all these vaccines and yes they will continue to come and so will the different waves of the virus variants…. is that you are training your immune system to recognize only the spikes or spike proteins within virus body. Got that so far? The proteins have spikes. They are extensions protruding from the outside of the virus body and allow it to invade other cells and reproduce. Your immune system is trained via the vaccine to recognize the spikes and then react. When you have natural immunity, your immune system recognizes the whole virus body and the spikes. It sees the whole virus not just the spikes.

So the theory is, they will introduce a virus type once everybody is vaccinated at some point that your immune system will literally have been trained not to see. It will invade the host and by the time your body and immune system realize something is going on, it will be too late. People will begin dying like flies. Now we are seeing some early indications of this happening already. And yes like everything else they’re keeping it quiet. Little pockets here and they’re scattered around the world are vaccinated people dying.

Do I know for a fact that this is the plan? Of course not. But if you start connecting your darts and get your head out of MSNBC news that is just feeding you propaganda you might start to connect some of these dots. There’s a reason why they don’t care that the vaccine is working and there’s a reason why they need everybody to get it. It. It’s not to stop covid Because they know it’s not going to do that. It’s never going to stop virus of this type.

Everyone out there just think the worlds going to continue as usual. No, we are in some kind of transitional phase. There’s no guarantee out there that the world has to and definitely support 8 to 9,000,000,000 people. Lol world history is full of tragedies. Full of errors of life that wiped out 70 to 80 to 90% of all human beings in different areas about the earth. This is really nothing new. When European settlers first came to South America they killed off 90% of the people with new viruses. It’s happened before and it’s going to happen again.

I don’t know if this is that time, but I know it’s near.
I was going to answer the poster you answered, but you did it SO much better than I could! Thank you!

As you pointed out, no one can PROVE at this time what, if anything, is going to happen. In fact, this might be just another ridiculous conspiracy theory (although one that is at least based in science), but if you are right, I think we will start seeing proof in two years, not seven or ten. OTOH, twelve years from now, we (meaning those who are saying this is at least a possibility) might be scolding ourselves for ever worrying about this and scaring ourselves.

I will also add that if the theory of ADE becomes more and more known among the general population, that this will be censored as completely and thoroughly as it is possible to be.

Old 09-14-2021, 05:13 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,401,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
That's what I am wondering as well.

Just watch videos of the London 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony. They look eerily like they were "predicting" the COVID pandemic.

The elites love doing these sorts of things, planting the seeds of future events in culture, media, sports, etc.
That WAS creepy af!!!!

Old 09-14-2021, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
That's what I am wondering as well.

Just watch videos of the London 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony. They look eerily like they were "predicting" the COVID pandemic.

The elites love doing these sorts of things, planting the seeds of future events in culture, media, sports, etc.
Okay, I am obviously finding this thread too good to resist "keeping my mouth shut" (or rather my fingers still, lol). Sorry.

Oh, man, the conspiracy theories that came out of he 2012 London Games opening ceremony -- oh my goodness, that was a fun one!! The tinfoil hat people were almost in hysteria over that one! I probably saw at least 20 videos from the conspiracy theorists explaining the hidden meanings behind each part. I doubt that any of them are still up, because to use Leo58's phrase, most of those people posting really did sound "batsh*t crazy"! I especially remember people looking for, and supposedly finding, "the hidden meaning" behind the mascots, though I don't remember the details.

If you will post a link, however, I will rewatch it -- although I would expect to get nothing but a good laugh interspersed with long periods of boredom from doing so!

Old 09-14-2021, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Okay, I am obviously finding this thread too good to resist "keeping my mouth shut" (or rather my fingers still, lol). Sorry.

Oh, man, the conspiracy theories that came out of he 2012 London Games opening ceremony -- oh my goodness, that was a fun one!! The tinfoil hat people were almost in hysteria over that one! I probably saw at least 20 videos from the conspiracy theorists explaining the hidden meanings behind each part. I doubt that any of them are still up, because to use Leo58's phrase, most of those people posting really did sound "batsh*t crazy"! I especially remember people looking for, and supposedly finding, "the hidden meaning" behind the mascots, though I don't remember the details.

If you will post a link, however, I will rewatch it -- although I would expect to get nothing but a good laugh interspersed with long periods of boredom from doing so!
It was a parade of ****ing hospital beds a portrayed sick people!

Old 09-14-2021, 05:42 AM

2,047 posts, read 867,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I was going to answer the poster you answered, but you did it SO much better than I could! Thank you!

As you pointed out, no one can PROVE at this time what, if anything, is going to happen. In fact, this might be just another ridiculous conspiracy theory (although one that is at least based in science), but if you are right, I think we will start seeing proof in two years, not seven or ten. OTOH, twelve years from now, we (meaning those who are saying this is at least a possibility) might be scolding ourselves for ever worrying about this and scaring ourselves.

I will also add that if the theory of ADE becomes more and more known among the general population, that this will be censored as completely and thoroughly as it is possible to be.
Obviously I have no absolute proof that this is some kind of conspiracy I’m just saying people should consider it. Keep your eyes and ears open. The problem is most of the stuff the counters the narrative in the media and what people are opting to do is being silenced. That is indisputable. When one side, or curious or concerned natured people are trying to post what’s happening to them, or trying to get the word out and they’re being silenced, you really need to ask yourself why. This is truly going on. It’s not paranoia. I hear and read peoples stories every single day!

Did you know that doctors are starting to investigate breakthrough cases of Covid and finding that they’re not just breakthrough cases they turn into long-term Covid cases? These are people who are vaccinated and become sick from the virus not just hosting it. They are finding that their body is unable to eradicate the virus completely and they suffer long term side effects that doctors don’t know how long will last. That’s an indication that something serious is going on with this vaccine. They’re starting to see a pattern of this. Every time they try and speak out about it they are shut down. Why?

Old 09-14-2021, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
It was a parade of ****ing hospital beds a portrayed sick people!

No comment from me about this at this time. Just judge for yourself. (This was an actual part of the ceremony, btw.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycNqMoORAfE

Last edited by katharsis; 09-14-2021 at 06:09 AM..

Old 09-14-2021, 05:55 AM

It was the Covid Cult preview.....

Old 09-14-2021, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Obviously I have no absolute proof that this is some kind of conspiracy I’m just saying people should consider it. Keep your eyes and ears open. The problem is most of the stuff the counters the narrative in the media and what people are opting to do is being silenced. That is indisputable. When one side, or curious or concerned natured people are trying to post what’s happening to them, or trying to get the word out and they’re being silenced, you really need to ask yourself why. This is truly going on. It’s not paranoia. I hear and read peoples stories every single day!

Did you know that doctors are starting to investigate breakthrough cases of Covid and finding that they’re not just breakthrough cases they turn into long-term Covid cases? These are people who are vaccinated and become sick from the virus not just hosting it. They are finding that their body is unable to eradicate the virus completely and they suffer long term side effects that doctors don’t know how long will last. That’s an indication that something serious is going on with this vaccine. They’re starting to see a pattern of this. Every time they try and speak out about it they are shut down. Why?
I have not read anything about the bold! Do you have a link readily available?

(I hope I have made it clear that I am on "your" side, meaning that I very much doubt the so-called experts on COVID and the vaccines. I am truly worried -- not for myself, but for those who have been vaccinated with the mRNA "vaccines".)

Also, many people have said that it seemed to them that Biden acted more like a bully than a president in his September 9th speech, causing many to wonder if he realizes that time is running out to get as many people vaccinated as possible before "the truth" comes out, so he had to change tactics and become loud and threatening instead of milder forms of persuasion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies