Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 07:38 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,580,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
From the first two jabs?!

Heart issues stem from early and go on for many years!

Lets see the autopsy results please!

Should've gotten the booster shot sooner as an elderly with comorbidities!

She didn't die of covid. She died of one of the many known adverse effects of vaccines. Look at it this way, she didn't 1. get covid then 2. covid caused heart problems. See the difference event order makes?

Last edited by clutchcargo777; 09-30-2021 at 08:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2021, 07:40 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
Your odds with the vaxx are still vastly better than without.

Sad this has become a political football for the nutters at both ends of the spectrum.

Old 09-30-2021, 07:41 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,580,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Cancer related complications? What even is that? You die of cancer or you dont. If you were dying of Cancer, do you think you would be on twitter cursing the un-vaccinated?

Story seems fishy to me.

Not only that but it's odd that cause of death is even mentioned in an obituary. Seems like they are using every opportunity to get ahead of something political.

Old 09-30-2021, 07:44 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Trump crowd doesn’t believe in autopsies…well…except for Brian Sicknick.
70% of blacks unvaccinated... Yup theyre trump supporters.

You ninny. I think Trump is the best president since lincoln and I got vaxxed the day I was eligible. Stop politicizing the pandemic. Its shameful.

Old 09-30-2021, 07:51 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,500,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
My wife was walking our dog, lost her footing and fell backwards hitting her head on the pavement. she lost lost her consciousness shortly and was very dizzy after coming to. We immediately went to the ER for emergency treatment fearing the worst.....brain swell, bleeding of the brain, aneurism, etc. To our dismay the place was packed, barely a place to sit. Take a number and wait. SIX hours later she was seen by a Dr and xrays were taken. All turned out well but what if it had been serious and that wait time was crucial?

During our wait, we saw several people come in with emergencies only to leave without waiting. Several others left untreated after waiting hours. It was insane to be in need of Emergency Care and not be able to receive it in a timely manner.

The KICKER here is................ This happened two months PRIOR to anybody even knowing anything about Covid.

Maybe COVID's not to blame for everything clogging our healthcare system.
But, is it now the single most identifiable feature causing the clogging of ICU's and the cancelling all other necessary procedures?

Old 09-30-2021, 07:52 AM

24,004 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Quote:
My aunt was vaccinated.. since then she has fainted, fell, and has heart issues now. She said her heart races non-stop now. She believes she has Myocarditas and said she will not be getting any more vaccines.
Anxiety will make one think they are having heart trouble. Has your aunt been to a cariologist?

I used to get faint, etc. had a heart attack at 52. No covid involved.

How old is your aunt? Lots of women fall a lot. My mom used to fall all the time.

May be shot, may be not.

Old 09-30-2021, 07:57 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Cancer related complications? What even is that? You die of cancer or you dont. If you were dying of Cancer, do you think you would be on twitter cursing the un-vaccinated?

Story seems fishy to me.
Those with Cancer are more vulnerable to severe Covid. Vaccine mitigates the opportunities for sever Covid.
Advocating for vaccine under the circumstances makes sense and likely created purpose.

The family created the obituary and chose to cite “Cancer related complications” as the cause.

Multiple organ failure is a common complication of Cancer. It is often sudden, a result of Cancer depriving cells of needed nutrients necessary to survive.

Old 09-30-2021, 07:57 AM

2,018 posts, read 869,041 times
The truth is you won't know what the truth is because you have to wade through so much conspiracy crap threads like this one.
A person just doesn't know what to believe. This post is a prime example of dishonesty. Don’t know for sure what actually killed this person, but let's blame it on whatever the agenda is without any proof. Disgusting...

Old 09-30-2021, 08:00 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
My wife was walking our dog, lost her footing and fell backwards hitting her head on the pavement. she lost lost her consciousness shortly and was very dizzy after coming to. We immediately went to the ER for emergency treatment fearing the worst.....brain swell, bleeding of the brain, aneurism, etc. To our dismay the place was packed, barely a place to sit. Take a number and wait. SIX hours later she was seen by a Dr and xrays were taken. All turned out well but what if it had been serious and that wait time was crucial?

During our wait, we saw several people come in with emergencies only to leave without waiting. Several others left untreated after waiting hours. It was insane to be in need of Emergency Care and not be able to receive it in a timely manner.

The KICKER here is................ This happened two months PRIOR to anybody even knowing anything about Covid.

Maybe COVID's not to blame for everything clogging our healthcare system.
Im pretty sure about a 10 second glance at your wifes face was all they needed to know she wasnt in any danger. Serious brain trauma has easy to detect symptons, not sure of all of them but one is like dilated pupils, stuff like that. When you checked in thats triage. If at any time you were waiting she had a cardiac arrest or something theyd have been on it like now. Yeah it sucks to wait when youre in need. I try to schedule my mishaps so I can hit the ER at around midnight so Im out of there by the morning rush.

(LOL) but really been to the ER regularly the past 5 years or so, sepsis, kidney failure, stuff like that. I dont go in the daytime. Its the VA and a big one in San Diego. Every time Im there Ill see guys in wheelchairs with both legs and an arm gone, and whatever is going on with me seems trivial. I joined in 79 thinking we were going to war with Iran, lucky for me it didnt turn out that way. Some vets, not so much.

Old 09-30-2021, 08:00 AM

29,509 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Those with Cancer are more vulnerable to severe Covid. Vaccine mitigates the opportunities for sever Covid.
Advocating for vaccine under the circumstances makes sense and likely created purpose.

The family created the obituary and chose to cite “Cancer related complications” as the cause.

Multiple organ failure is a common complication of Cancer. It is often sudden, a result of Cancer depriving cells of needed nutrients necessary to survive.
Oddly enough, my 73 year old Dad was in the last stages of Leukemia when he contracted Covid, and pretty much was asymptomatic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies