Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2021, 01:00 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times

Advertisements

Canceled? When did that happen?

AFAK, he'll be playing again in less than two weeks.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 11-07-2021 at 01:18 PM..

Old 11-07-2021, 01:02 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,416,359 times
I did not see where he was even against it, he just made the choice for himself, which is how it should be.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:16 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
All he had to d was not lie about being vaxxed. Yet he led people to believe he was. I was so looking forward to the State Farm Bowl today, too. Will be interesting to see how Jordan Love does. He was so upset that the Pack drafted Love, but through his own deceit has made it easy for the Pack to move on if -- and it's a big if -- Love plays well today. I like AR, but he owns this mess.

Last edited by Joe the Photog; 11-07-2021 at 01:28 PM..

Old 11-07-2021, 01:17 PM

2,335 posts, read 815,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
I don't think he will play again. End of his career. I wish he had gone on strike, like police and firemen are doing, rather then sneak around the issue that he doesn't want to take the vax.
ROTFLMAO!

If I knew you personally, I'd bet you and give you odds. Rogers will be starting for the Packers and starting as soon as the covid protocol is complete. You have no idea what you're talking about..

Old 11-07-2021, 01:18 PM

831 posts, read 333,112 times
I am proud of him for standing up for his rights. I DESPISE the packers and never really cared for Rodgers either way but I respect his stand.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:19 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
I don't know if anyone's paying attention but just do a Google search for "Aaron Rodgers vaccine" and see how he's losing sponsors, supposedly putting his team at risk, all for wanting to use Vitamin D, Zinc, HCQ, etc. instead of taking the vaccine.

They go nuts when someone famous goes against the narrative (especially if they are white) It's really telling watching these media pundits react to this...it shows you what we are up against. Some of them are acting like religious fanatics. Shaming and cancelling people into submission is what they are doing.

I'm more curious than anything to see how the battle plays out and who ultimately wins. I enjoy watching human nature play out in real time as far as submitting to authority goes, herd mentality, cancel culture, and whether the people resist or accept the reality they are presented. Game on! . Needless to say I won't be watching them play today in his absence. Gonna enjoy this warm day outdoors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j63P...ture=emb_title

You missed the point completely. He LIED and willfully violated NFL rules. He will not be permitted to play in one game and he is losing sponsorships. That is an appropriate reaction to someone who lies and violated rules of the league.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:22 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Prevea Health ended their deal with Rodgers, likely after tthate idiotic explanation where he claimed to be a "critical thinker."

TFF.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
All he had to d was not lie about being vaxxed. Yet he led people to believe he was. I was so looking forward to the State Farm Bowl today, too. Will be interesting to see how Jordan Love does. He was so uppset that the Pack drafted Love, but thrugh his own deceit has made it easy for the Pack to move on if -- and it's a big if -- Love plays well today/ I like ar, but he owns this mess.
He didn't lie. He said he was immunized. It's NONE of ANYONE'S business but his if he was vaccinated. He didn't lead anyone to believe anything. The media jackals themselves ran with a story without getting all the information which was none of their business to begin with.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:28 PM

1,174 posts, read 551,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
You missed the point completely. He LIED and willfully violated NFL rules. He will not be permitted to play in one game and he is losing sponsorships. That is an appropriate reaction to someone who lies and violated rules of the league.
So, Dr. satan (Fauci) lied and violated all the rules.

Old 11-07-2021, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
No he didn't. He was immunized and its amusing that the media jackals thinks just because he got covid that means he isn't vaccinated against it. THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of people are getting covid even though they are vaccinated. Just more ASSumption from the media clowns until he finally said nope I ain't vaccinated which again is NONE of anyone's business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies