Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 09:50 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,964,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
How was his international relations bad? Could you explain further? Did you not think our country was safe?

Don't all politicians take donations? Why so many legal costs? Maybe because the dems tried to sue him each and everyday for things he never did?
He pulled out of the Paris climate accord and pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal. The bad part was he didn't bother to consult any subject matter experts before doing it. No care of what the consequences would be. We lost a lot of respect from other countries.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:50 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,770,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
Yes because only one side has a weird cult-like allegiance.

The sooner we move away from a two party system the better.
This thread asked about why people hate Trump. That's what I was referring to.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:51 AM

1,952 posts, read 830,397 times
I never hated him..but I was FAR from one of his worshipers.

Besides the obvious fact that he was not Hillary, he was not from the DC insider crowd and that was enough to get me to vote for him.

Not a fan of his style, but he kept gas and groceries affordable and did not get us into more un-winnable wars or nation-building projects, so I was not bothered by him as much as some were.

The alternative was just too much to take. The Clintons are poster children for all that ails DC.

18,741 posts, read 7,623,084 times
Why exactly do some of you hate Trump?

Liberals are listing reason after reason after excuse after whine, why they hate Donald Trump.

But one real reason exceeds them all.

Donald Trump scared the liberals more than they have ever been scared. He was publicly pointing out how futile their programs were, how seldom they delivered what they promised, how often they lied.... and also how much the media was covering up for them, ignoring their miserable results, and diverting attention to other "enemy" politicians for years. And he gave EXAMPLES time after time, which were well documented. He was actively destroying all the most important ways the Democrats were trying to stay ahead in various races, and in ways they had no way to refute.

If you want to really enrage a bunch of spoiled children, point out and refute their lies and take away their defense against getting caught and their true character revealed. They will hate you forever... especially if you were telling the truth about them.

The Democrats will take a long, long time to forget their fear and rage over Donald Trump. As you can see from their constant I-hate-Trump posts and screams against him even though he is no longer in office and hasn't been for months.

9,519 posts, read 4,350,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
because he's a narcissistic a--hole?
Please tell me you don't make voting decisions based on this type of thing? Jeebus.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:52 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,964,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Could you name a specific time he BSed everyone? Ultimate BS artist? Please give some examples?
Have you ever read the book Boardwalk Empire?

Old 11-09-2021, 09:54 AM

29,510 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
because he's a narcissistic a--hole?
That is probably 90% of politicians, sports figures, actors/actresses and people on social media. Do you feel the same angst towards them as well ?

Old 11-09-2021, 09:54 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,907,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
dems, just can`t admit they were wrong....even when the down fall of this country is staring them in the face....
The Dems can't get out of their own way! Which is better? A dislikable, arrogant, narcistic, America-loving president like Trump, or a do-nothing, smooth-talking, pro-ILLEGAL alien, anti-American, pro-China president, like Obama and Biden? America's "experiment" with voting based solely on achieving diversity, instead of voting for the BEST QUALIFIED, has become a disaster for the Democrat Party, AND for our country!

Elections have consequences. So far, so bad.

Last edited by columbusboy8; 11-09-2021 at 10:27 AM..

Old 11-09-2021, 09:56 AM

29,510 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Policy wise I had no issue with Trump.

He's crass crude, vulgar, kind of creepy at times talking about how big his daughters rack is, etc etc.

I'd still rather have him than that worthless sack of crap we've got now. He's not even running the show, his handlers are and for those that don't think so, just pay attention to him more. He's completely being ran by other people behind the scenes. The far left idiots are running this clown.
Thanks for sharing and being honest. I think this is a fair assessment of him. Behind the scenes I think he did more positive things than negative. That doesn't mean he hasn't done any negative things though.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:58 AM

8,773 posts, read 5,068,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
The Dems can't get out of their own way! Which is better? A dislikable, arrogant, narcistic, America-loving president like Trump, or a do-nothing, smooth-talking, pro-ILLEGAL alien, anti-American, pro-China president, like Obama and Biden? America's "experiment" with voting based solely on achieving diversity, instead of voting for the BEST QUALIFIED, has become a disaster for the Democrat Party, AND for our country!
Very well said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies