Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2021, 04:36 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Philadelphia District Attorney's Office approved charges against four teenage girls authorities say were involved in a racially motivated attack on a subway train Wednesday.

The teens face aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation, criminal conspiracy, simple assault and related charges. One teen has been charged with an additional count of robbery for the attempted theft of one of the victim's AirPods.
https://www.fox29.com/news/ethnic-in...l-septa-attack

Good.

Old 11-19-2021, 05:09 AM

979 posts, read 417,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Are you challenging him or something? You sound like a trashy tough Irish guy.
No.

I was wondering what he wants me to say.

The Irish WT don't talk things out.

Old 11-19-2021, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianVanAmstel View Post
Therefore these Asians deserved to be beaten on a train in philly......or anywhere. Your post is pure insanity.
What? Stop trying to twist my post. Your assumption is idiotic and comprehension purposefully poor.

Old 11-19-2021, 05:51 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Similarly, I suppose Black people could have negative opinions about Asians, especially Chinese, considering how they attack Africans in China. There are videos of Black people being attacked in China, as Asians have been attacked here. That has been happening for years. Everyone knows how they tried to blame Africans for coronavirus, throwing them out of their homes and attacking them on the streets. So much so that the U.S. consulate issued a caution for Black Americans traveling to Guangzhou.

Then there is also their reputation on the African continent, considering how they leave African women as single mothers when they go work and make babies with them. Uganda, Kenya, Ghana…why are they content to be baby daddies? Even with Indians, the recent killing of the Indian taxi driver by Black teens was angering. But where was all that anger for the Indian man who killed his son’s Black wife some years ago? Based on your mindset, Black people would be justified in their dislike for Asians, especially those who are African.

As someone who is both of African and Asian background, I have no dog in this fight. I have no problem acknowledging the problem on BOTH sides.
Your equivalency is ridiculous. Of course, in a large world, there are incidents you can point to but there is no general Asian-on-black violence problem.

Old 11-19-2021, 05:54 AM

8,338 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Who could have predicted that?!

Old 11-19-2021, 05:57 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,271,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post

Where are the hate crime charges?

Old 11-19-2021, 06:21 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Looks like there were a few black kids on that bus that looked as annoyed with these idiots as anyone else. These girls have some serious issues.

Old 11-19-2021, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianVanAmstel View Post
It is your assumption not mine. Do you really think black teenage girls in philly know anything about what goes on in China? Do you think these teenage girls sit around and say you know some Chinese guys come to Africa and have kids with African women so they can get residency and sometimes they leave them lol. Like black african guys don't do that.
Pay attention to the post that I responded to and stop going on about nonsense. It was not speaking about the girls but about “black” people in general.

Old 11-19-2021, 06:51 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,205,095 times
FORGET PREJUDICE
In a predator dominated society, the prey are the "bad guys".
However, civilized societies consider predators to be the "bad guys."

The original reason for government was to secure the rights of the people FROM predators.
Unfortunately, predators have infiltrated the government, and we all can see what has transpired.

Old 11-19-2021, 06:55 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
FORGET PREJUDICE
In a predator dominated society, the prey are the "bad guys".
However, civilized societies consider predators to be the "bad guys."

The original reason for government was to secure the rights of the people FROM predators.
Unfortunately, predators have infiltrated the government, and we all can see what has transpired.
Society has always had predators and prey. There has always been some form of predator-dominated society. What has changed is who the prey is and who the predator is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies