Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2022, 10:48 PM

15,463 posts, read 9,144,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
I'm not going debate to that. I just pointed out that she is anti-mask. It's her ideology. You can make what you want of it.
I should add, I think most of us know what party 99% of anti-maskers are from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2022, 07:18 AM

35,262 posts, read 17,150,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
I should add, I think most of us know what party 99% of anti-maskers are from.
Well I'm a Democrat, and I'm anti-mask. And I very much doubt that you are saying 99% of anti-maskers are Democrats.

Old 10-24-2022, 11:58 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,018,737 times
it is sad this is dragging on so long,..but I will say it is a bit satisfying watching him descend into frustrated madness as he loses all his 'power' as some toxic alpha thug and confronts civilized society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbaYjZR9uWQ

Old 10-24-2022, 12:04 PM

73,124 posts, read 62,771,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
it is sad this is dragging on so long,..but I will say it is a bit satisfying watching him descend into frustrated madness as he loses all his 'power' as some toxic alpha thug and confronts civilized society.

Or perhaps, he descended into madness long before he ran into a bunch of people. He doesn't have the ability to live in civilized society and has declared war on it.he was at war with the rest of society a long time ago. What we are seeing is a small snippet of what Darrell Brooks has been for a long time. Is he a violent criminal? Is he mentally ill? I would say it's a bit of both. What I can say is that he lacked the ability to function in the civilized world. We're seeing just a small portion of that.

Old 10-24-2022, 12:34 PM

52,790 posts, read 34,663,914 times
the deMSM is completely ignoring this trial, yet they sent countless TV news vans to the trial of a young man forced to kill a couple of miscreants in self-defense

they even had to ban MSDNC from the proceedings.

Old 10-24-2022, 01:06 PM

Quote:

The judge could have prevented all of this by simply making a correct ruling that he is unfit to defend himself and forcing him to keep his public defenders. Then she should have allowed him one outburst per day. After his first outburst, he should have been banished to the other courtroom for the rest of the day and the public defenders should have been allowed to continue without him.

Public defenders might not be perfect. They might not even be as good as the prosecutors, but they could provide a million times better defence than what this second rate rapper can provide for himself.

Old 10-24-2022, 02:38 PM

30,342 posts, read 23,812,713 times
Quote:

Even if that judge never touched a drop of alcohol, I would bet that when this over she will go get a drink or 2 in celebration.

Old 10-24-2022, 02:50 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,018,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Or perhaps, he descended into madness long before he ran into a bunch of people. He doesn't have the ability to live in civilized society and has declared war on it.he was at war with the rest of society a long time ago. What we are seeing is a small snippet of what Darrell Brooks has been for a long time. Is he a violent criminal? Is he mentally ill? I would say it's a bit of both. What I can say is that he lacked the ability to function in the civilized world. We're seeing just a small portion of that.
No doubt he was messed up well before this incident.

The satisfying difference here is that he is powerless and must endure this trial.
He cannot punch himself out of this one. No one likes a violent bully.

Old 10-24-2022, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Even if that judge never touched a drop of alcohol, I would bet that when this over she will go get a drink or 2 in celebration.
I've been waiting for her to break down and start crying. She seems to be on the verge sometimes.

Old 10-24-2022, 10:17 PM

Tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day in court. If the judge was smart she would have him in the other courtroom and her finger on the mute button right from the start, and be ready to push it the second the prosecutor yells "objection". But she is an idiot, so she will probably have him address the jury in that courtroom, and his closing argument will be a debacle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TwmITSHZEs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies