Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2021, 09:55 AM

6,246 posts, read 3,415,245 times

Advertisements

i was reading our morning paper about this case and no where in the article did it mention he was black. If this was a white guy every other sentence would have mention it.
Both CNN and MSNBC would have 24/7 wall to wall coverage but now its just another story commanding only a few minutes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2021, 09:57 AM

73,048 posts, read 62,646,469 times
I feel like I'm one who is trying to take the nonpartisan route when it comes to this terrorist.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:01 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
even the Democrats elected and sent to the US Congress, have publicly stated Jacob Blake was unarmed and killed, and that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist who traveled from IL, across state lines, carrying his AR-15 to shoot peaceful protesters.

The entire thing is the result of the media and those complicit with them. The riots were created by the lies of the media which created the Rittenhouse incident , and now the propaganda filled domestic terrorist acted upon more lies stacked upon lies.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:06 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Brooks is what Democrats have spawned and they need to own up to it and I'm guessing they are motivating many more black BLM terrorists with their racist and divisive rhetoric.
The elected Democrats and the news media have been stoking so much hate for white people, and Republicans, that we will see more violence against them, from people like Brooks.

The dems and media purposely lie about the facts of events, and create terrorists like this, and terrorists who riot and loot. Then, when these hate filled monsters the dems and media created, kill Americans, the dems and media do their best to cover it up and pretend it didn't happen. Next week they will be back to telling people it's the white Republicans they are supposed to live in fear of, rinse, repeat.

Meanwhile, the dems and media pretend this didn't happen: 14-year-old boy among 5 killed in weekend shootings in Chicago, 34 other people wounded, including 6 teens. remember to fear the oppressors, the white Republicans

Last edited by Wapasha; 11-23-2021 at 10:24 AM..

Old 11-23-2021, 10:10 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,231,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Interesting that the post I made you are quoting is me telling someone that since I have not watched many videos of the attack, I can't say much about the barricades. So I'm actually not speculating at all about the barricades. But thanks.

Ok, but if you want to know about the barricades why would ask for hearsay describing them here rather than just look at the videos and see them firsthand?

And you admitted yourself to speculating about whether he knew a parade was there in post 745.
"It seems mighty logical if you think that maybe he didn't even know there was a parade until he come up on it, as john3232 speculated right above your post and a few others including me have said elsewhere. He dooesn't seem to be the type that a Christmas parade would even be on his radar."

And then a few posts later "Once he was in the parade, I'm not so sure it would be so easy to just make a turn down a different street." Well if you saw the videos and the parade map you would have a better idea of where and when he could have turned instead of blindly guessing.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:11 AM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You would think that after the left just had so many lies exposed in the Rittenhouse trial, that they would be reluctant to continue their practice of lying without evidence. Apparently not.

You parroted the claim, you prove it. The only thing GOOGLE shows me is a bunch of opinions from discredited propaganda outlets like MSNBC, CNN, HuffPo and Vox; i.e. sources I'm sure you read and where you got your "information" from.

When I ask for proof, I'm asking for an article that quotes someone who is not anonymous who would have actual knowledge of what you're claiming. For example, someone from law enforcement in Waukesha County. An actual police report would be acceptable as well. Not an unsubstantiated unsourced claim from a left-wing opinion writer/journalist. We have been down that road many times recently and know exactly where it leads -- to lies.
Oh look, the media/DNC and those who regurgitate their propaganda here on C-D have been proven wrong yet again:

Quote:
So much for the knife-fight theory, eh? In the immediate aftermath of Darrell Brooks’ mass vehicular murder on the streets of Waukesha, reporters heard rumors that Brooks had been fleeing police from another crime scene. That narrative picked up steam to the point where it became the dominant theme in national media coverage of the carnage at the Waukesha Christmas parade.

It’s also entirely false, Waukesha police chief Dan Thompson told the media yesterday. No police pursued Brooks prior to the attack on the parade, nor is this a “terrorist event†(via the Daily Wire):
Link: https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021...parade-n431078

It's not that the left cannot and doesn't learn they are wrong, they just prefer to continue lying about the facts to push a narrative.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:15 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I feel like I'm one who is trying to take the nonpartisan route when it comes to this terrorist.
Well, the modern version of nonpartisan by the Democrats and news media is to report on issues like this, and to not report the background history, race or motives of the person who drove his truck into the crowd, and just refer to the killer in as generic of terms possible, you refer to the SUV as the culprit. Ostensibly so as not create tensions with the population against people like the driver. But then turn right around and create racial animus by running stories telling Americans to fear white men.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:17 AM

26,512 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
People are tired of the double standards from the mainstream propaganda media.

The mainstream media is BS.

Old 11-23-2021, 10:18 AM

1,568 posts, read 909,830 times
Has CNN figured out the motive yet? Faulty traffic lights? He swerved because a puppy was in the road?

This one's as hard to figure out as a guy running into a room screaming ALLAH AHKBAR before hacking a few heads off.

"Motive still unclear at this hour."

Old 11-23-2021, 10:19 AM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
Has the CNN figured out the motive yet? Faulty traffic lights? He swerved because a puppy was in the road?

This one's as hard to figure out as a guy running into a room screaming ALLAH AHKBAR before hacking a few heads off.

"Motive still unclear at this hour."
The DNC hacks posing as journalists really do believe that most Americans are as dumb as the people who automatically vote for Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies