Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 12:09 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
So if your friend had a 9 year old SON, and he was being harassed by a girl who wanted to be his girlfriend, would you be equally appalled? If not, why not?
If he was being harassed? Absolutely.

But I wouldn't think the child was coming from a place of indoctrination. Where does 9 y old girl learn about being "gaysies" with another girl? And that was the issue -- the indoctrination of LGBTQ in the schools.

I might also think she was being abused.

Hyper sexualizaiotn is an indication of abuse. And because children are bombarded with this nonsense in the schools, I'm guessing kids who are being sexually abuse are getting lost and ignored, not getting help.

Because their signs of abuse are hidden in the normalization of having hyper sexually aware children and the celebration of the "gaysies."

Try and keep up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2021, 12:09 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Nothing being wrong with being gay if you are, that wasn't my point. But it definitely isn't the place for the school to be involved. We pay taxes for the schools to teach normal subjects, if you want a hook up go to a gay bar.
No one ever said this was a hook spot for kids, why are you sexualizing it in the first place ??????

Quote:
Would it be OK for the school to set you and I up with some hot HS chick because we are straight?
"Ok" , idk thats your opinion, but a lot of schools actually did do that compatibility test thing which matched you with the opposite sex. My high school did it my 8th grade year, dont remember it happening again.

But again, thats not what this was, and its weird you think it is. Conservative society has taught you to think of gay people only in sexual terms.

Old 12-17-2021, 12:10 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Thats not the problem here.

If anything, its straight people not being able to come to terms with the possibility of an LGBTQ child.

The mom in the link, if you clicked it, admitted her child was suicidal and the only reason they were alive is that the teachers supported her, The mom was mad that the teachers didnt allow her to show support, but the child said the mom was the problem and was who made her suicidal with her homophobia.

my high school had 1200 kids when I went there, since I graduated, i know of at least 4 who killed themselves because they are gay and their family and friends didnt accept them, and many more who have tried. I wish programs like this existed for me and my friends.

Nobody has said anything to even indicate that.

I have to assume that those of you who say you have no problem with this are the type of people who:

• Mock parents for their concerns about their children.
  • Laugh at parents who would like schools to concentrate on the basics.
  • Feel parents who refuse to call their child by their preferred pronouns should be arrested and charged with child abuse.
  • Maintain an air of plausibility so you can play dumb and lie to people.
  • Mislabel what you're doing in an effort to misrepresent what your real intentions are.
  • Stalk people on google.
  • Are sarcastic toward customers or clients that you lose because they're unhappy with the work you do.

You're revealing who you are as people: Dishonest, unethical, sarcastic, and uncaring.

Would you like a gold star?

Old 12-17-2021, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Hmm. I don't remember deciding to be heterosexual. I don't remember being taught that. Sometime around age 10 to 12, girls just started looking good to me. Could it be that I was brain-washed?!
Because that's biology.

Was there a club that had to tell you about liking girls? Nope.

So why are there clubs to tell kids to be LGBTQ? That's where the brainwashing is.

Old 12-17-2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If he was being harassed? Absolutely.

But I wouldn't think the child was coming from a place of indoctrination. Where does 9 y old girl learn about being "gaysies" with another girl? And that was the issue -- the indoctrination of LGBTQ in the schools.

I might also think she was being abused.

Hyper sexualizaiotn is an indication of abuse. And because children are bombarded with this nonsense in the schools, I'm guessing kids who are being sexually abuse are getting lost and ignored, not getting help.

Because their signs of abuse are hidden in the normalization of having hyper sexually aware children and the celebration of the "gaysies."

Try and keep up.
hypertextualization manifests in straight people just as much if not more than gay people. The fact that you dont even view the 9 year old girl harassing a boy the same way shows you wouldnt see the signs if it was there.

Old 12-17-2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
. Conservative society has taught you to think of gay people only in sexual terms.
Actually no.

LGBTQ groups, parades and the agenda has taught everyone that who you have sex with is THE defining factor in who you are as a person.

Otherwise, they'd be just like everyone else not need any clubs. Or parades. Or agenda.

What *is* the gay lifestyle?

Old 12-17-2021, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Because that's biology.

Was there a club that had to tell you about liking girls? Nope.

So why are there clubs to tell kids to be LGBTQ? That's where the brainwashing is.
The clubs arent telling them they have to like the same sex. How are you not understanding this ????

Do you think Yearbook tells people they have to like taking pictures ?????

French club tells people they have to like french ????

Robitics/CAD tells people they have to like robots and software ??????

Old 12-17-2021, 12:16 PM

Quote:
hypertextualization manifests in straight people just as much if not more than gay people. The fact that you dont even view the 9 year old girl harassing a boy the same way shows you wouldnt see the signs if it was there.
That's my point.

Duh.

Kids, any kids, who are abused and acting out are now being seen as normal. Because of the hyper sexualization of children. This behavior is viewed as cute and fun and trendy and selfie!!!!!

And I said flat out that if she was harassing him, I would be appalled. Maybe read my post before you knee jerk respond.

Do you think its terrible that children are being hypersexuallzed as a result of the LGBTQ movement?

Old 12-17-2021, 12:18 PM

Quote:
The clubs arent telling them they have to like the same sex. How are you not understanding this ????

Do you think Yearbook tells people they have to like taking pictures ?????

French club tells people they have to like french ????

Robitics/CAD tells people they have to like robots and software ??????
Then it isn't an LGBTQ club.

Does the black student union NOT talk about being black?

Another DUH.

Old 12-17-2021, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Actually no.

LGBTQ groups, parades and the agenda has taught everyone that who you have sex with is THE defining factor in who you are as a person.

Otherwise, they'd be just like everyone else not need any clubs. Or parades. Or agenda.

What *is* the gay lifestyle?
Everyone else wasnt put in jail or killed for simply being alive.

Im 29, and I can remember being 10 and my neighbor being put in jail because he identified his roommate as his boyfriend. It meant the police officer could confirm he was gay and therefore at some point committed sodomy understate law .

Again, there is no way your post is serious unless you are oblivious to what has happened to gay people around the world and specifically here in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies