Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 07:36 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Cobb County School District
Gwinnett County School District
Charleston County School District.

Do you know for sure if the girl who identified as gay and then had a boyfriend identified as bi or did she now declare herself to be hetero?

It doesn't matter what YOU feel or believe as much as it doesn't matter what I saw in the classrooms in two countries in four different school districts....lol.
Oh, she told her dad she was gay, just like all her friends, and now is suddenly hetero with a boyfriend.

Another woman I know had an incident last year because her then-9 year old daughter was being harassed in the neighborhood by another 9 year old girl who professed undying love for her and wanted to be "gaysies". I forgot about that one.

Where does a 9 year old girl learn about "gaysies"????

This crap is happening all over.

Maybe you're not hearing about it because you are talking only to people who are 100% onboard with the indoctrination. In other words, they love it, and promote and see no problem with it. So it's never mentioned.

Just a theory.

To add: I am not religious and do not belong to a church. This is parents talking to parents. Not in a church environment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2021, 07:42 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
We would have far fewer pregnancies in teens if your feelings kids are so easily manipulated.
Good point. And bullies, too.

If I'd have been so easily manipulated, I'd have majored in math at Penn State. One of my high school math teachers thought that was the highest calling for any human, and talked about it incessantly. Yet I wasn't interested, so I did something else.

Amazing how that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I wonder if you were to ask your grandparents what they and their generation thought of such an idea, what they would say.
"Is this something you're required to do? No? Then don't do it."

Quote:
However I'd bet dollars to donuts you would not feel so good about teachers getting kids to join a club, and be influenced toward things you objected to.
I object to math, yet see no harm in a math club. If a teacher wanted to start a RWNJ conspiracy club, have at it if kids are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
They are mostly trying to sexualize our children so that sex with 12-13 year olds is normalized within a generation. There are some wealthy old white pervert elites who really want access to this age group badly and are willing to pay lots of money to get it.
Huh? And what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Old 12-17-2021, 07:57 AM

18,499 posts, read 9,167,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Are they taxpayer-funded public schools?
In places where governments allow vouchers to be used for private religious schools, yes they are taxpayer funded.

Old 12-17-2021, 09:30 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Teachers should stick the basics of "reading, writing and 'rithmatic"

Of which thayare NOT doing a very good job of in many districts..
Cool, end sports and all after school activity. No more Religious school clubs either right ?

Old 12-17-2021, 10:01 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You cant be serious with this post ? seems like the only ones brainwashed are people who believe being gay is somehow something you can be brainwashed into.
Nothing being wrong with being gay if you are, that wasn't my point. But it definitely isn't the place for the school to be involved. We pay taxes for the schools to teach normal subjects, if you want a hook up go to a gay bar.
Would it be OK for the school to set you and I up with some hot HS chick because we are straight?

Old 12-17-2021, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Speaking of brainwashed
It is good for your soul and a great first step that you admit it..

Old 12-17-2021, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Cool, end sports and all after school activity. No more Religious school clubs either right ?
Parents should be involved in the decision for whatever clubs or any teaching that goes on. If the majority of parents decide they no longer want sports, religious clubs, etc, they should be done away with. In this case the schools are going behind the parents backs and doing what they darn well please and keeping it secret because they know the backlash they would face it it were to get out. Well, it got out and the backlash has begun.
Just another sneaky left wing tactic to make America what they want it to be in their image.. Nothing wrong with being gay, schools shouldn't provide for indoctrination hot spots. Not on my dime and behind my back..! If you feel differently, start you own private school

Old 12-17-2021, 10:17 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
As someone who had to endure actual childhood brainwashing, I find your comment hilarious.

Kids have been brainwashed by churches, mosques, and cults for thousands of years. It’s still going on today worldwide. And you’re just now upset about (supposed) “brainwashing” that’s (somehow) going to turn kids gay.
"Kids have been brainwashed by churches, mosques, and cults for thousands of years."

NONE are PUBLIC schools!

It's a same you don't know the difference.

Old 12-17-2021, 10:30 AM

18,549 posts, read 15,593,615 times
Quote:
Show any curricula that mandates teaching this in schools.

Show any flags or color schemes that teachers are posting in their rooms to support this.

Show any school clubs that discuss this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public...6_Security_Act

Old 12-17-2021, 11:03 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,293,021 times
Quote:
Oh, she told her dad she was gay, just like all her friends, and now is suddenly hetero with a boyfriend.

Another woman I know had an incident last year because her then-9 year old daughter was being harassed in the neighborhood by another 9 year old girl who professed undying love for her and wanted to be "gaysies". I forgot about that one.

Where does a 9 year old girl learn about "gaysies"????

This crap is happening all over.

Maybe you're not hearing about it because you are talking only to people who are 100% onboard with the indoctrination. In other words, they love it, and promote and see no problem with it. So it's never mentioned.

Just a theory.

To add: I am not religious and do not belong to a church. This is parents talking to parents. Not in a church environment.
It occurred to me that all this only exemplifies this "talk is cheap" mentality to human nature. That people say all sorts of things and then change their minds later, as if constantly changing your mind about things and this obsession modern society has with trying something "new" is somehow a positive trait worth embracing. I'd say it should be used in moderation. To take a position just to be trendy to me is the ultimate sign of sheepish behavior. You can tell the people who are going to blindly follow what daddy government tells them by if they have this trait or not.

I don't trust anything people say... I look at what they do, for many of the reasons your post entails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies