Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 09:34 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,957,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Disgusting and outrageous. I hope the teachers who were recorded are fired.
They should face jail time. Their handlers/enablers too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2021, 09:35 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,957,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Not seeing the outrage here. Teachers invite kids to join a club. Club members include straight and gay kids. Kids with different lifestyles learn to live together. Oh, the horror!
Its probably gays trying to convert straight kids.

Old 12-16-2021, 09:56 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
That there was a concerted effort to get these clubs into the schools to manipulate the kids.

The teachers were blatantly talking about manipulating the kids and the parents.

Research the history of these clubs. The were fully funded, not grassroots or community started. Marketing plans, recruitment plans, adult leader involvement and training.

Planned from the start. Do the research.

And it's working, it took a generation, but it's working. A friend has 14 y old girls. He says all the kids at that school think they are gay. It's trendy and they truly believe they are gay. Indoctrination.
You are proving my point. What exactly is your problem with any of the bold. None of it makes sense unless you have a problem with gay people.

Last edited by dsjj251; 12-16-2021 at 10:05 PM..

Old 12-16-2021, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I don't think people without children are capable of thinking the way a parent thinks. It seems they think like a child of whatever age we're discussing.
Thats not the problem here.

If anything, its straight people not being able to come to terms with the possibility of an LGBTQ child.

The mom in the link, if you clicked it, admitted her child was suicidal and the only reason they were alive is that the teachers supported her, The mom was mad that the teachers didnt allow her to show support, but the child said the mom was the problem and was who made her suicidal with her homophobia.

my high school had 1200 kids when I went there, since I graduated, i know of at least 4 who killed themselves because they are gay and their family and friends didnt accept them, and many more who have tried. I wish programs like this existed for me and my friends.

Old 12-16-2021, 10:53 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Every single person involved made their own decision to join or not join.

You seem to be one of those people who weirdly thinks no one is gay until they turn 18 or something, LOL.
If true, and every single person involved made their own decision to join, still wrong. They are minors and cannot make those decisions, plus the school is supposed to teach standard subjects, not attempt to turn people in to homosexuals. The teachers should be fired, they are part of the brainwashed generation that has recently gone through our broken education system. The left was clever, they slowly infiltrated the education system generations ago and slowly brainwasher the population. The proof is in every left wing poster in C-D.

Old 12-16-2021, 10:55 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlove View Post
EXACTLY!!!!

My son is straight, but he attended the GSA meetings in support of the gay students. The ignorance of so many of these posters on this thread is strong. Geez.
You are correct, good to see you don't care for the ignorant Marxist left either. Perhaps it's time for you to change sides..

Old 12-16-2021, 11:16 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
That there was a concerted effort to get these clubs into the schools to manipulate the kids.

The teachers were blatantly talking about manipulating the kids and the parents.

Research the history of these clubs. The were fully funded, not grassroots or community started. Marketing plans, recruitment plans, adult leader involvement and training.

Planned from the start. Do the research.

And it's working, it took a generation, but it's working. A friend has 14 y old girls. He says all the kids at that school think they are gay. It's trendy and they truly believe they are gay. Indoctrination.
Good lord, how absurd. I don't need to do any research. This is because when a high school girl sees a good-looking girl she knows if she feels sexual arousal or not and doesn't need to be told, otherwise, how she feels. More likely, if she doesn't feel beautiful herself, she simply feels envious of the other girl. It is the same way with high school guys.

The clubs surely helped prevented gay kids from killing themselves and so have proven quite worthwhile.

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 12-16-2021 at 11:27 PM..

Old 12-16-2021, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Not seeing the outrage here. Teachers invite kids to join a club. Club members include straight and gay kids. Kids with different lifestyles learn to live together. Oh, the horror!
I fully agree! If such clubs can work to reduce or eliminate bullying of gay students, they are a godsend. Who wants to feel like killing yourself because you're gay and constantly bullied because of it?

Old 12-16-2021, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
If true, and every single person involved made their own decision to join, still wrong. They are minors and cannot make those decisions, plus the school is supposed to teach standard subjects, not attempt to turn people in to homosexuals. The teachers should be fired, they are part of the brainwashed generation that has recently gone through our broken education system. The left was clever, they slowly infiltrated the education system generations ago and slowly brainwasher the population. The proof is in every left wing poster in C-D.
You cant be serious with this post ? seems like the only ones brainwashed are people who believe being gay is somehow something you can be brainwashed into.

Old 12-16-2021, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
These are 7th graders. They're not even into puberty and should not be "recruited" and coached into changing their sexual identities, which I doubt they even know at that age.

These teachers are not fit to be educators. They're more akin to predators and should be arrested and convicted.
You're so WRONG it pitiful! Most students have just entered puberty when starting 7th grade, especially the girls. I remember my 6th grade teacher giving a talk that was for girls only.

GSA clubs are not about changing sexual identities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies