Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2021, 06:10 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,556,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
There can be an alliance. They insist on shoving it down folks throats instead. However, they still haven’t figured out that shoving things down folks throats is nonsense, but muh entitlement.
A secret club is shoving it down your throat ???????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2021, 06:12 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
A secret club is shoving it down your throat ???????
Nah, libs are trying to shove it down folks throats, and they can’t figure out why it’s not working. Slow learners they are, lol.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Nah, libs are trying to shove it down folks throats, and they can’t figure out why it’s not working. Slow learners they are, lol.
How is this shoving anything down your throat ????

Old 12-16-2021, 06:19 PM

Quote:
How is this shoving anything down your throat ????
Let folks make their own decisions, versus trying to recruit folks to think like they do. It obviously isn’t working, but Libs continue to do it. The woke nonsense isn’t working as we’re seeing with pushback and plummeting approval ratings.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Let folks make their own decisions, versus trying to recruit folks to think like they do. It obviously isn’t working, but Libs continue to do it. The woke nonsense isn’t working as we’re seeing with pushback and plummeting approval ratings.
Every single person involved made their own decision to join or not join.

You seem to be one of those people who weirdly thinks no one is gay until they turn 18 or something, LOL.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Every single person involved made their own decision to join or not join.

You seem to be one of those people who weirdly thinks no one is gay until they turn 18 or something, LOL.
With a push from the Lib folks who think everyone should think and do as they do.

Love the assumptions and that one is hilarious. Don’t care who is gay ow when they know it. Thinking everyone should have to accept what they do or don’t do is hilarious. The more folks draw attention to themselves and cry that everyone needs to accept and praise their lifestyle the more folks push back. Folks can simply live life and do their own thing, but entitled folks think they should embrace them, and it isn’t working.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:35 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by formerlynorthofnowhere View Post
When I was growing up a neighbor of mine was the stereotypical tomboy until she reached the age of about 15 or so. After that she oozed femininity. This dimwit teacher would have argued that she was a lesbian.

My oh my. My bestest pards growing up when I could actually get around others my age (which was at gathers or events) were "tomboys." LOL, one gal in particular and I partnered up and often met half way twixt our spreads with our horses. Oh she may have looked the part of a "tomboy" wither her leans boots and ball cap, hair all tucked up and you couldn't have gotten makeup near her with a lead tipped bullwhip.

But she was every inch a girl. 110%. Ahhh those were good days. We'd ride together holding hands, skinny dip in the river yep THAT was a GIRL. Haven't ever met another like her. That was a long time ago. She was a few months older. 15 when I was 14. Awkward time of life but we helped each other through it. I haven't thought about her for quite a spell. She would probably be seen as an up and coming lesbian these days.

But she wasn't. She kissed me first cuz I was to shy to make the first move. When the ball cap came off and her hair tumbled out and next thing I know...I'll never be kissed like that again. Ya don't judge a book by it's cover.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
With a push from the Lib folks who think everyone should think and do as they do.

Love the assumptions and that one is hilarious. Don’t care who is gay ow when they know it. Thinking everyone should have to accept what they do or don’t do is hilarious. The more folks draw attention to themselves and cry that everyone needs to accept and praise their lifestyle the more folks push back. Folks can simply live life and do their own thing, but entitled folks think they should embrace them, and it isn’t working.
Again, its a secret club, no one pushed anything on anyone. the second half of your post contradicts the first half.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:55 PM

3,444 posts, read 2,821,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I guess some of our posters don't realize that in order to have a Gay-Straight Alliance...

You have to have some straight kids to be allied with the gay ones.
EXACTLY!!!!

My son is straight, but he attended the GSA meetings in support of the gay students. The ignorance of so many of these posters on this thread is strong. Geez.

Old 12-16-2021, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Again, its a secret club, no one pushed anything on anyone. the second half of your post contradicts the first half.
Nope, no contradiction and Libs did the pushing. They haven’t figured out that pushing woke nonsense on folks isn’t working. They’ll pick up a few folks here and there, but many folks have had enough of it and it’ll be a contributing factor to the red wave come 2022.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies