Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2022, 08:38 PM

4,025 posts, read 1,880,794 times

Advertisements

It's NOT a vaccine.

Yes, it is.

It does not prevent catching or transmitting the virus either

Yes, it does. But not for everyone. Which is the same as all the other vaccines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2022, 09:01 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Yet they continue their mandates.
Of course they do. At this point is it no longer about covid. It is about control and social engineering. It has been an experiment by the government/elite/big corporations to see just how compliant the general populace is (even as far as surrendering their own bodies). They definitely now have their answer. Or, in other words, Pandora's Box is now open.

Old 01-09-2022, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roodd279 View Post
It's NOT a vaccine.

Yes, it is.

It does not prevent catching or transmitting the virus either

Yes, it does. But not for everyone. Which is the same as all the other vaccines.
If you insist on calling it a vaccine in the traditional sense (which it is NOT any more than a flu shot is), then it is about the most worthless "vaccine" that has ever been concocted. The developers should be fired and laughed out of the medical community. They should be cleaning toilets.

Old 01-09-2022, 09:21 PM

18,805 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
If you insist on calling it a vaccine in the traditional sense (which it is NOT any more than a flu shot is), then it is about the most worthless "vaccine" that has ever been concocted. The developers should be fired and laughed out of the medical community. They should be cleaning toilets.
The vaccines, and there are many, have all been very valuable. Far from 100% anything, because unlike other vaccines, this virus is a moving target. But they all continue to mitigate against more serious disease, hospitalizations and deaths.

https://mishtalk.com/economics/vacci...deny-this-data

https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-breakthrough

Old 01-09-2022, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
... because unlike other vaccines, this virus is a moving target...
Which is why it was a stupid idea to even try to develop a vaccine. Quite a number of medical professionals have stated that and have given the reasons why. But these Big Pharm, money hungry idiots went ahead with it anyway. And all they have done is developed something that is highly ineffective at much of anything except insuring a viral mutation every other day. These people were warned by solid medical researchers. Now here we are: a "vaccine" that is nearly worthless in doing what it was promised it would do, quite likely causes serious problems for a lot of people, and mutation after mutation with the virus.

Sorry to say, but I'd certainly be willing to say "I told you so" if some variant with about a 50% kill ratio popped up and the "vaccine" did absolutely NOTHING, which isn't far from what it does right now. I'm sick to death of this house of cards you people keep building as it folds in behind you.

Old 01-09-2022, 09:46 PM

656 posts, read 1,992,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Which is why it was a stupid idea to even try to develop a vaccine. Quite a number of medical professionals have stated that and have given the reasons why. But these Big Pharm, money hungry idiots went ahead with it anyway. And all they have done is developed something that is highly ineffective at much of anything except insuring a viral mutation every other day. These people were warned by solid medical researchers. Now here we are: a "vaccine" that is nearly worthless in doing what it was promised it would do, quite likely causes serious problems for a lot of people, and mutation after mutation with the virus.

Sorry to say, but I'd certainly be willing to say "I told you so" if some variant with about a 50% kill ratio popped up and the "vaccine" did absolutely NOTHING, which isn't far from what it does right now. I'm sick to death of this house of cards you people keep building as it folds in behind you.
This 100%.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:22 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Default Worldwide Bayesian Causal Impact Analysis of Vaccine Administration on Deaths and Cases Associated with COVID-19: A BigD

Ugh. Do I have to tell my sister she was right?

Worldwide Bayesian Causal Impact Analysis of Vaccine Administration on Deaths and Cases Associated with COVID-19: A BigData Analysis of 145 Countries

https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._145_Countries

...They indicate a marked increase in both COVID-19 related cases and death due directly to a vaccine deployment that was originally sold to the public as the “key to gain back our freedoms.” The effect of vaccines on total cases per million and its low positive association with total vaccinations per hundred signifies a limited impact of vaccines on lowering COVID-19 associated cases...

Old 01-10-2022, 07:14 AM

19,044 posts, read 27,620,833 times
OK, so just vaccinate more and booster more frequently.
There is no God, but COVID and vaccines are Holy Grail of it.

Nothing here.

Old 01-10-2022, 08:17 AM

3,227 posts, read 1,607,987 times
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...rates-now.html

Israel, with the highest vaccine rate in the world now at 40% with Covid?

Old 01-10-2022, 08:22 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
The solution here is civil disobedience.. do not take a vaccine passport, do not visit establishments that require vaccine passports, simply stop traveling, and stop spending money. Economic liquidity (you spending money) is the first thing these Nanny State authoritarians care about they want you to consume. Stop consuming, And you'll get to keep your freedoms.

Don't play by their rules, and reject their narrative. Keep getting fines from the police until you have to file bankruptcy if necessary. Collapse the entire system. It's better to have a collapsed then have it run by a bunch of authoritarian nannies. Covid as a virus is not nearly harmful enough for the overblown reaction we are getting from it by many countries outside the US.

It's their narrative, and I'm not playing. They are using this pandemic to increase their power...their wet dream is a social credit system like China has where everybody has a number score depending on how obedient to (their) authority and established cultural mores they are. Basically when in Rome you better think like the Romans do or you get canceled from the culture. I'll be honest... A part of me can actually see the appeal in such a system... Problem is trusting the people who run it and I don't trust people.

Last edited by sholomar; 01-10-2022 at 08:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies