Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2022, 02:22 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,235,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
70%? that's 10 pinnochios. I would give you more but I only has 10 fingers.

I didn't know the woke movement was a right wing thing. I didn't know the left defends free speech. Thanks for the laugh.

I know almost nobody who thinks he should be president again. Only you folks.

Old 02-01-2022, 02:23 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Are Trump supporters that deluded that they cannot see that Trump is using them like a coward would use a child by holding it up in front of him to protect him from a gunman's bullets????????? Trump doesn't care in the least about his supporters. He only finds utility in their existence by using them to get what's beneficial for him and no one else.

How can Trump's supporters not see what is there in plain sight--that personally Trump couldn't care less about them except to exist as tools for his personal gain? I am mystified.
Lol. We’re watching a demented old man create so many debacles including border crisis, skyrocketing inflation and violent crime, Aghan debacle, virus debacle, etc… We know he wouldn’t have put his supporters through such nonsense, and Sleepy Joe is going to continue to make it worse, lol.

Old 02-01-2022, 02:24 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,097,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I'm more worried about democrat politicians like mad Maxine Waters
Of course you are.

Old 02-01-2022, 02:26 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
You must not know a lot of people. Because Trump got 70+M votes not long ago.

Old 02-01-2022, 02:26 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
your anecdotal information will be forwarded up the chain of command to the circular storage bin.

Old 02-01-2022, 02:30 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Are Trump supporters that deluded that they cannot see that Trump is using them like a coward would use a child by holding it up in front of him to protect him from a gunman's bullets????????? Trump doesn't care in the least about his supporters. He only finds utility in their existence by using them to get what's beneficial for him and no one else.

How can Trump's supporters not see what is there in plain sight--that personally Trump couldn't care less about them except to exist as tools for his personal gain? I am mystified.
I see, so Trump was building the wall because he couldn't care less about his supporters and Americans in general and Biden stopped it which would protect Americans and yet he cares about Americans? That's only the tip of the iceberg how Biden is negatively impacting all Americans but Trump did the opposite. Was Trump perfect? Of course not, but our citizens were much better off whether you supported him or not. Can you say the same for Biden?

Old 02-01-2022, 02:34 PM

62,974 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
"You folks" as you call them number in the millions. I personally don't want him to run again even though I supported him because the left would really go stark raving mad then. I want someone who will adopt Trump's policies though.

Old 02-01-2022, 02:35 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,928,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
stupid people don't make good decisions..

You're referring Trump's followers, right?

Old 02-01-2022, 02:37 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Trump's rally in Texas on January 29 2022 shows exactly why he's so dangerous

"There are times when we should ignore the rhetoric of twice-impeached former President Donald Trump -- and then there are times we must not, because his statements are potentially dangerous to our nation. Trump's comments at his Texas rally on Saturday fall into the latter category."
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/30/opini...lah/index.html

Confederate Flags, Conspiracies, and the Ghost of JFK Jr.: What I Saw at Trump’s Bananas Texas Rally
It’s part roadshow and part religious revival, but the show is a grift and the religion being revived is fascism

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...fk-jr-1292592/

Trump’s Texas Trip
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...an-candidates/

At Texas rally, Trump all but promised a racially charged civil war if he’s indicted |
In one of the most incendiary, dangerous speeches in US history Trump promised mayhem

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/com...-20220130.html

The disgraced & defeated former president dangled pardons for the Jan. 6 rioters and then urged his supporters to descend on New York, Washington or Atlanta to protest and fight like you've never done before if he is convicted of crimes in the ongoing investigations. He spoke approvingly of the violent effort to overthrow the 2020 election and intimated it may be needed again. Trump also spent most of his speech complaining, falsely, that the election was stolen from him and VP Pence let him down when he wouldn't overturn it.

Come on Republican leaders, where are you? The current head of your political party, DJT, the candidate you successfully brought to the Oval Office, has publicly and openly confessed to having committed the crime of seditious conspiracy against the US Government: He produced a written statement and has verbally said he has a right to overturn the election when he said Pence should have done so for him. DJT also confessed publicly to fomenting and inciting by giving aid and comfort to insurrectionists with those pardons.

He is standing there in front of the world daring The US Government, The AG & The Justice Department to enforce the Rule of Law. You come after me and I will stir up my angry mobs and make America suffer.

This is wrong, this is dangerous and there is a major political party, who by their silence and refusal to condemn Trump and his ongoing threatening, violent rhetoric & anti-democratic positions are condoning him and his menacing movement.
You posted so much propaganda it is ridiculous what you take in as believable. CNN creates mental illness and spreads Trump Derangement Syndrome with such far fetched stories. Unbelievable that they write this stuff and people actually take it all in.

Old 02-01-2022, 02:39 PM

23,648 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
An insurrection is a violent uprising. There was never a violent uprising against Trump.
Quote:
Insurrection

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.
<bbm>

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedict...m/insurrection
Usually does not mean always.

Isn't it a form of violence against citizens when the government spies on its own citizens?
Isn't it a form of violence against citizens when the government informs the media first before serving a no-knock warrant so that the media can be there?
Isn't it a form of violence against citizens when state and local leaders allow terrorists to freely run through the streets burning looting and murdering? With said terrorists committing violence across the country against local, state and federal police and against average citizens.
Isn't it a form of violence against citizens when the government tells non-citizens to invade our country, then sends the non-citizens across the country despite many of them carrying deadly viruses and other communicable diseases?
etc....................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies