Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2022, 08:34 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,396,439 times

Advertisements

Dear Will Smith:

Congratulations. You are now the walking exemplification of every stereotype black and brown (B&B) persons are accused of being. That night, before the eyes of Planet Earth, you demonstrated how little control us B&B persons have over our emotions. You demonstrated how We are forever Enslaved to the forces of our emotions, be they publicly violent, overtly peaceful, blindly loving, forever enrapturing, etc.

Conversely, let us not forget the poised demeanor of Chris Rock. Had I been in his shoes, I know for a fact that I would not have remained standing unresponsive after being "B_tch Slapped" by Smith. Chris Rock did what most of us B&B people are incapable of doing: that is, instinctive retaliation. Had I been the recipient of Smith's slap, Smith wound have been the immediate recipient of an instinctive left hook, followed by more. Trust me.

For those wondering . . . yes! I confess to be one of those B&B persons incapable of reeling in the actions of our emotions. Nevertheless, I recognize this is something which does not bode well for us B&B people.

I wish the very best upon everyone who reads this post.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2022, 10:09 PM

6,632 posts, read 4,305,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Dear Will Smith:

Congratulations. You are now the walking exemplification of every stereotype black and brown (B&B) persons are accused of being. That night, before the eyes of Planet Earth, you demonstrated how little control us B&B persons have over our emotions. You demonstrated how We are forever Enslaved to the forces of our emotions, be they publicly violent, overtly peaceful, blindly loving, forever enrapturing, etc.

Conversely, let us not forget the poised demeanor of Chris Rock. Had I been in his shoes, I know for a fact that I would not have remained standing unresponsive after being "B_tch Slapped" by Smith. Chris Rock did what most of us B&B people are incapable of doing: that is, instinctive retaliation. Had I been the recipient of Smith's slap, Smith wound have been the immediate recipient of an instinctive left hook, followed by more. Trust me.

For those wondering . . . yes! I confess to be one of those B&B persons incapable of reeling in the actions of our emotions. Nevertheless, I recognize this is something which does not bode well for us B&B people.

I wish the very best upon everyone who reads this post.

Thanks for your informative post. My thoughts exactly - Smith’s actions do not reflect well for black people.

Old 04-02-2022, 10:46 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Just another example of liberal lunacy. Liberals can NEVER take responsibility for anything they do and always seek to blame others.

The amazing thing is that we have not even reached peak liberal insanity. Now how in the world can someone who lost control, assaulted and verbally abused a colleague, get away with it due to his actions literally being attributed to 'white supremacy"?

Democrats are going to find out how much the nation hates this insane, woke pathway and will attempt to remove the plague of liberalism from the nation forever.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/will-s...i-black-system
Why is the media talking about this and coming up with their own theories about what happened. The media is bringing up race and saying that his behavior was rooted in white supremacy. Will Smith never said anything about that. It's the media who said that. This wouldn't constantly be in the media with theories on why it happened if it were two white guys. Why make it more than it was. A guy slapped another guy for disrespecting his wife. Yes he was wrong but don't tell me you've never seen guys getting into fights. Did you question them and ask if they were liberals

Old 04-02-2022, 10:57 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why is the media talking about this and coming up with their own theories about what happened. The media is bringing up race and saying that his behavior was rooted in white supremacy. Will Smith never said anything about that. It's the media who said that. This wouldn't constantly be in the media with theories on why it happened if it were two white guys. Why make it more than it was. A guy slapped another guy for disrespecting his wife. Yes he was wrong but don't tell me you've never seen guys getting into fights. Did you question them and ask if they were liberals
Because it’s news. Folks don’t get to pick and choose what gets reported just because they don’t like it, but they can ignore it.

Except they didn’t get into a fight. Rock handled the situation properly. Smith was classless and reaping the consequences of acting like a violent clown. Hopefully it continues.

Old 04-02-2022, 10:59 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Are they suggesting "white gaze" means "civilized society"? If so then sign me up for racism.

Old 04-02-2022, 10:59 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
With the way white guilt liberals bend over to cater to us blacks, you would’ve never thought we would be lowest on totem pole. I’m just waiting for my reparations at this point, since whites think every black is a victim.

It was a spoiled, entitled, rich, Hollywood elite liberal, assaulting another Hollywood elite liberal. White supremacy has nothing to do with it.

Old 04-02-2022, 11:12 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Except they didn’t get into a fight. Rock handled the situation with class. Smith was classless and reaping the consequences of acting like a violent clown. Hopefully it continues.
Yes, he handled it with class. That wasn't the point. To say this was about race and white supremacy is just not factual. It's the media giving their thoughts hoping some are gullible enough to believe them.

Old 04-02-2022, 11:43 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Jada Pinket Smith is on the cover of People magazine (with maybe her daughter? ) this week which is a coincidence.
I thought her spread was coming out in August?

Old 04-03-2022, 12:21 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
I don't know how you blame this on anything but one guy getting mad at another guy for what he said.

Sometimes a slap is just a slap, and deservedly so.

There is nothing political about it, but the left always seems to find a way to get politics into everything.

Old 04-03-2022, 12:46 AM

2,284 posts, read 637,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
I don't know how you blame this on anything but one guy getting mad at another guy for what he said.

Sometimes a slap is just a slap, and deservedly so.

There is nothing political about it, but the left always seems to find a way to get politics into everything.
You’re first mistake is searching for a logical rationale to the woke crowd. They are the ones needing a slap back to their senses!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies