Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2022, 07:48 PM

2,047 posts, read 859,139 times

Advertisements

Men are becoming very feminized, not just psychologically but physically in this country. It’s happening at an alarming rate too. I know the extreme far left cherishes what’s happening to men, but me thinks they’ll regret it one day. Physically, men in their early 20s are having low testosterone. This might sound a little harsh but ask any promiscuous, sexually active young woman in her 30s who’s had numerous partners and she’ll tell you half of them can’t even perform. In their freaking 20s. I befriended one girl who had slept around quite a bit and she said it’s unbelievable. Like every other guy can’t get it up. And they’re young.

Something is up. Is so thankful I grew up when I did, and as a boy who was allowed to become masculine.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:49 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Too much other stuff going on in the world to worry about this topic. Sorry, just being honest.
Very true, probably the least thing on most people mind these days.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:50 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Nope, just a silly fad.

Notice that even the so-called "transgendered" people aren't getting the surgery to do their genital mutilation and pretend to be the opposite sex. They want to be able to back out of it.... meaning they aren't really serious.

Except for the rare times when they can get anybody to listen to them.

It won't last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I'm not aware of any surging transgender movement, it's certainly talked about, but in my neck of the woods, it's not talked about all that much or hardly at all. I guess it depends on where you live, but regardless of that, it's not like it's dominating the news everyday, there are far more important things to talk about.
DeSantist made it into a war zone. The politicians are causing the rest to mobilize. He is attacking freedoms and going to the lowest denomination- small kids. Somehow he thinks he can start the robot thinking from kinder by oppression of free speech. Demonizing the whole concept as if people can recruit kids to be trans. Many of the loudest voices are the ones in the closet.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:51 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times
I think it’s only partly fad. Some people sincerely do not identify at all with the gender they are born with. I’ve known one and she (turned into a he) suffered terrible most of her life until switching.
I feel really sorry for people all mixed up about their gender and sexuality, but we should not be
talking or teaching anything about this to really young kids….

Old 04-04-2022, 07:53 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,666,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
DeSantist made it into a war zone. He us attacking freedoms and going to the lowest denomination- small kids. Somehow he thinks he can start the robot thinking from kinder by oppression of free speech. Many of the loudest voices are the ones in the closet.

True, that's how it usually plays out.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:57 PM

30,392 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical_Thinker View Post
Everyone is aware of the surging "transgender" movement, especially when it comes to children wishing to change their gender identity.

My question is thus: Is this a modern-day fad, part of political tribalism that's pervasive in our society, or is it something that's really happening to our children? By that, I mean, is it a real thing that more and more children are really born into the "wrong body," something that hasn't happened in all of human history?

I've heard theories that plastics and other pollutants are causing a blurring of the genders, with large numbers of children being born who are not really one gender or the other, but more in between. Hence, the "identity shifting" that we see so much today.

I have no idea if this is true or not, and I sincerely hope that all of this is simply a popular fad, which will soon die out.

What are your opinions on this matter?
In the Woke world, nothing tops trannyism. The hate based religion of Woke has to be defeated.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:57 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I think it’s only partly fad. Some people sincerely do not identify at all with the gender they are born with. I’ve known one and she (turned into a he) suffered terrible most of her life until switching.
I feel really sorry for people all mixed up about their gender and sexuality, but we should not be
talking or teaching anything about this to really young kids….
We never were. Bunch of hype on a “what if”. But by taking the stance - he’s demonizing certain people.

Old 04-04-2022, 08:05 PM

30,181 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
My opinion is a transgender person will most likely have no impact on me or the way I live my life. Frightening? Um, no.
That is my thought. These Republicans who screamed bloody murder with covid and vaccine restrictions have no problem telling trans persons and or their parents how to live their lives. Another thread on CD talks about a possible legalization of Marijuana and its amazing how many Republicans want to tell people what they can put in their bodies. They hypocrisy is over the top.

I have no issue with trans people or gay people or someone who wants to smoke pot. Time to leave others alone. The vast majority of trans people are just living their lives not asking for anything. Yet Republicans keep taunting them for political gain. How sad.

Old 04-04-2022, 08:06 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,311,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Not a fad and not frightening. I remain a live and let live type of man as long as all are consenting adults
some newbie deleted their comment, but interestingly I'd say the majority of all people don't care what consenting adults do.

It's when children are involved.

It's telling children it's "perfectly normal", even though clearly many current "trans" people are doing it for attention/shock value.

It's requiring the world to accept it as "completely normal" and even accommodate the desires of these "consenting adults".

Old 04-04-2022, 08:08 PM

631 posts, read 289,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Very true, probably the least thing on most people mind these days.
Wrong. If you're a parent of a child under 14, it's suddenly in your face front and center, despite you not wanting it to be, because your kid comes home with stories of gender indoctrination from school. Every damn week something new and something more aggressive.

I am one of the most laid back type B's around, and yet even I'm shocked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies