Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2022, 04:37 AM

13,285 posts, read 8,463,474 times

Advertisements

Given what was happening and how things are today, you bet I'd still cast my vote for Biden.
No regrets.
He was handed this debacle left by the former fabricator of lies and misconceptions.

Afghan was already signed, he had to follow thru.
The econ was inevitable given the WORLD wide pandemic. No matter who stepped into that office , it was bound to have economic repurcussions.

Wouldn't vote for any adult that has the tendencies and falacies being echoed by some of the far fetched republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2022, 04:40 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,580,127 times
Yes.

Old 05-25-2022, 05:59 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well you asked me what voting for Jorgensen did for me. If you hadn't asked that, we wouldn't be in this rabbit hole.

I didn't pick either of them because I think there are better persons out there for the job as President. I voted based on where I stand.

I see people on this thread suggesting that I should vote for Trump.
That's right, and that's far more important .

No one should care about 'being on the winning voting team'.

No one should have voted for Trump nor Biden, both re a lack of character at the minimum.

Old 05-25-2022, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
And he was part of Trump's administration.
And he's been in that lane of the health bureaucracy for 40+ years.

I can't stand Trump, but I don't think your point above is a fair point.

Old 05-25-2022, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Where’s the proof to insurrection and the rest of your allegations?…and let’s not forget this. Had Sleepy Joe lost, Dems would be doing the same thing, meanwhile they started impeachment talks 19 days in after poor Hillary lost because hurt feelings. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238156

Because Trump certainly didn’t get trounced at the polls, but according to approval ratings, many have learned their lesson of voting for a demented old man because of mean tweets…and he’s going to cost Dems the House at midterms and beyond.

Let’s do renominate him. He looks fabulous compared to what we’ve seen these last 16 months.

Cadet Bonespurs is too thin skinned and whiny to be credibly perceived as mean.

Old 05-25-2022, 06:24 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Given what was happening and how things are today, you bet I'd still cast my vote for Biden.
No regrets.
He was handed this debacle left by the former fabricator of lies and misconceptions.

The econ was inevitable given the WORLD wide pandemic. No matter who stepped into that office , it was bound to have economic repurcussions.

Wouldn't vote for any adult that has the tendencies and falacies being echoed by some of the far fetched republicans.
Here is the lunacy of liberalism on full display and their new "explanation" of Biden's disaster: "It would have been the same for anyone else"!

THEN WHY WASN'T IT THE SAME FOR ANYONE ELSE?

Policy matters and inept, incompetent policy does not bode well for the nation. I have listed ALL OF THE CONCIOUS, LIBERAL POLICIES Biden has made, which are far different than what Trump did, which have led to this mess.

Don't kid yourself- You simply can't face the fact that liberalism is a failed political philosophy that has failed whenever it has been implemented. EVERY DEM PRESIDENT SINCE TRUMAN has instituted crazy lib policy which has negatively impacted the nation at every turn.

Kennedy- Vietnam
Johnson- "The Great Society" and the welfare state
Carter- father of Islamic terrorism, hyper inflation and stagflation
Clinton- father of destruction of the manufacturing sector via NAFTA and China trade status. Father of the mortgage crisis by eliminating red lining
Obama- father of racial division politics, open borders, normalizing perversion, weak foreign policy, and excessive massive federal spending

Biden- the list is endless

Old 05-25-2022, 07:17 AM

4,395 posts, read 1,703,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
You owe Americans an apology
Just for that crack, I am going to vote for him three times next time!

Old 05-25-2022, 10:32 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,715,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
No regrets.

And this twisted "It would have happened anyway" is why Biden still has any support at all.

Afghanistan may have already been signed, but he screwed up the implementation of the withdrawal.

Just look at the Baby Formula issue. His administration knew about this issue 7-8 months ago, did he care then? A "businessman" as a leader would have looked at a way to solve this issue. What were Biden and the Democrats more concerned about 7 months ago? Implementing illegal mandates on the American People and worrying about Daylight Savings Time.

And this isn't even touching the other Supply Chain issues, Inflation and the cost of Gas, the Border issues all of which fall squarely on Biden.

Old 05-25-2022, 12:09 PM

5,296 posts, read 5,247,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
This question has been asked so many ways. And in every case, I would say yes. And yes again if Trump is the candidate in 2024.
Same here...I will never vote for a Republican unless they start changing their stances on a plethora of issues.
While I wish the Democrats had nominated Bernie or someone of his more progressive ilk, I am still happy to have voted for Biden to help get rid of the worst President in my lifetime in Trump

Old 05-25-2022, 12:11 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Same here...I will never vote for a Republican unless they start changing their stances on a plethora of issues.
While I wish the Democrats had nominated Bernie or someone of his more progressive ilk, I am still happy to have voted for Biden to help get rid of the worst President in my lifetime in Trump
Bernie was my first choice as well. I agree with you on all points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies