Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2022, 07:54 AM

6,369 posts, read 6,413,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
What a bunch of liberal BS.

The issue IS NOT HUNTER, IT IS JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the "president" and took money from Ukraine and China. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS ABOUT SELLING INFLUENCE TO OUR ENEMIES AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE BY THE PRESIDENT?
Gosh, you're right! We should back the guy that Russia owns, lock stock and barrel.

https://www.businessinsider.com/eric...funding-2017-5

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...ey/5934528007/

https://www.americanprogress.org/art...ing-the-money/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2022, 10:43 AM

30,077 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
"Russia owns"?

You libs fall for the marxist propaganda so many times, it is laughable. I've got news for you, since you only listen to propaganda: The "Russian Hoax" and "The Pee Dossier" were liberal lies in an attempt to remove Trump from office.

The only "president" who has taken money from our enemies IS BIDEN. Hunter and Joe have accepted bribes from Ukraine and CHina and his actions are thus compromised. Biden has committed TREASON, yet the libs are okay with that.

Like the previous liberal lies, the special prosecutors will reveal the truth about Biden, Hillary, and Obama and you will be forced to eat crow AGAIN.

You don't have a very good record at discerning between the truth and liberal lies. With such a history, a logical person might question the validity of his/her news sources, but not a liberal.

Old 05-29-2022, 10:58 AM

102,221 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
For the record I didn't vote for Biden nor the other guy both horrible choices at the time.

Anyway. This is mostly for Biden voters.

1. Knowing their would be record inflation.

2. Knowing their would be record Gas prices.

3. The bungled pullout of Afganistan.

4. Covid still rampant

5. Housing crises

And so on would you of still voted for him over the other guy? granted not all the above is Biden's fault or within his control.

I would of still stayed out the election both undesirable choices.
Oh, come on! No one knew some of those things, because no one knew Russia would start a war. And just how would you propose, that any President wave a magic wand and make Covid go away? When restrictions were imposed, people yelled and screamed. When things were loosened up, they complain about Covid still being "rampant". So, I take it, you're for re-imposing heavy restrictions, choking off business? OK, good to know. And in case you hadn't noticed, the US has been having housing crises in major cities for decades. Which side of the political aisle are you going to blame for that? Both sides have had Presidents presiding over a worsening housing crisis.

Old 05-29-2022, 11:01 AM

6,369 posts, read 6,413,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"Russia owns"?

You libs fall for the marxist propaganda so many times, it is laughable. I've got news for you, since you only listen to propaganda: The "Russian Hoax" and "The Pee Dossier" were liberal lies in an attempt to remove Trump from office.

The only "president" who has taken money from our enemies IS BIDEN. Hunter and Joe have accepted bribes from Ukraine and CHina and his actions are thus compromised. Biden has committed TREASON, yet the libs are okay with that.

Like the previous liberal lies, the special prosecutors will reveal the truth about Biden, Hillary, and Obama and you will be forced to eat crow AGAIN.

You don't have a very good record at discerning between the truth and liberal lies. With such a history, a logical person might question the validity of his/her news sources, but not a liberal.
Some hoax, when a Republican-dominated Senate committee found abundant evidence of Russian money in the 2016 election spent to benefit Trump - and a multitude of contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. You do know Paul Manafort was a Russian agent, pled guilty to some charges and was convicted of others, of working against America's interests, right? That was Trump's campaign manager, a traitor.

You are consuming nothing but propaganda, and refusing to look at well-established facts. You do know the Senate committee is not a source of "liberal lies," right?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/u...ce-report.html

Old 05-30-2022, 06:06 AM

177 posts, read 108,173 times
Yes!

Old 05-30-2022, 06:19 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,522,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
Judging by the responses here, it's true "you can't fix stupid" !
Or paid.

Old 05-30-2022, 06:26 AM

1,213 posts, read 568,738 times
I sleep well at night knowing I did not vote for this disaster.
My conscience is clean.

Old 05-30-2022, 06:26 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,522,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, in my case it wasn't that great for me. I spent 20-21 months of the Trump administration unemployed or underemployed. I was laid off from two different jobs. 2019- now, I'm doing better. However, I don't see many benefits I had with Trump in office. I'm not blaming Trump for the job woes I had. I am saying that whatever benefits anyone else had, I shared in very little of it for much of that time. I asked myself this question: What did I, not anyone else, but what benefits did I get? Did my life get better? If my life didn't get better, then I have to live with that. Not the rest of America.
Now we are all living with the damage Biden has caused. I guess you don't buy groceries or fill up your gas tank or need electricity.

Old 05-30-2022, 06:36 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
But here’s the thing, you not voting for trump helped biden win the election. So you are just as much at fault for this as a biden voter.
You're right, but not because of the inherent nature of what he did.

You're only right because Arizona (where he lives) is a swing state.

Old 05-30-2022, 06:43 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
You owe Americans an apology

Those who would ever vote for Trump owe the rest of us an apology (and no, I'm not a Democrat, and I would never vote for Biden nor Hillary).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies