Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2022, 10:50 AM

24,108 posts, read 12,834,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
He is pretty nuts, or else a compulsive liar. The big lie alone shows that. He seems unhinged at this point and it's hard to say whether it's for show (his "brand," basically) or whether he really has snapped his cap, but I think something is drastically wrong there. Or...more wrong.

At the same time, I honestly don't think Biden should run in 2024. I don't think Biden is insane, but he is slipping and out of touch. He can handle this term but I hope there will be a replacement choice for the next GE.
When do you think he'll start handling it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 10:51 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,096,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
This is how the narcissistic personality disorder is described:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/c...ality-disorder

Trump's niece has a doctorate in psychology and described him as a classic narcissist.
I don't listen to Mary as she is angry and feels rejected, probably financially more than anything else, but on this particular point, anyone can see the narcissistic earmarks in Trump. He's like a walking DSM-V.

Old 06-16-2022, 10:53 AM

14,249 posts, read 4,634,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
This is how the narcissistic personality disorder is described:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/c...ality-disorder

Trump's niece has a doctorate in psychology and described him as a classic narcissist.
I think you just described every powerful person like the President of United States or a leader of a country.

Old 06-16-2022, 10:54 AM

18,255 posts, read 16,992,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
I'll agree with Dems that Trump is unfit to lead the nation, if they're willing to agree that Biden is also mentally unfit to lead and Kamala Harris is too inexperienced.

Can we come together and agree on all of that?

Of course. You don't read my posts because I've already said half a dozen times on this thread Biden is not fit to lead and should be removed. Count them. Will you now admit Trump should not be President in 2024?

Old 06-16-2022, 10:54 AM

15,928 posts, read 6,634,610 times
Trump remains in the public spotlight with a distinct possibility that he will run again in 2024. That makes his mental fitness a perfectly legitimate subject, deflections notwithstanding.

Is he mentally fit to hold office? Decidedly not. Of course, that is not a legal obstacle to him running.

Study: Half of All Presidents Suffered From Mental Illness

It's a matter of degree, I suppose. Many CEOs show psychopathic behavioral traits, for example.

12% of corporate leaders are psychopaths. It’s time to take this problem seriously

Old 06-16-2022, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I live in California.

We had a recall election for Gov Newsome last year.

Newsom’s opponent for Governor seat was a black guy & Republican talk radio host Larry Elder.

The libs media propaganda machine turned against Larry Elder like he was second coming of Donald Trump.

Yes, a BLACK guy who happens to be a Republican.
Nah. He had literally no platform, except that he was going to have homeless people gathered up and forced into institutions...he yelled a few other things like he always does on his sensationalistic talk show, but never any actual ways any of it would get done.

The recall election failed because not enough Californians wanted Newsom out. He was elected by a majority, there were six attempts at a recall, the last one finally garnered enough signatures somehow, and he defeated that effort by about the same margin as he won the election the first time, go figure.

And it wasn't Newsom v. Elder. There were something like 35? (can't even remember now, there were so many) candidates. Edler was just ONE potential replacement IF the recall had gone through, but conservatives hung their star on him because he was the name they knew; he's a media celebrity.

It was ridiculous, sour grape-y and over the couple of years of recall efforts the "reasons" kept changing. The French Laundry excuse was just the final one of many that had come before. California is very blue. I mean...this would be like trying to turn Texas blue from red, then saying the reason Texas didn't turn blue was because of a lot of propaganda. Come on. Some states just really lean one way.

Old 06-16-2022, 10:56 AM

24,075 posts, read 15,189,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
For the entire globe's post-pandemic gas hike? 99%?

He is incredibly powerful. I think you should admit defeat - one man who can literally rule the entire world like that.

Or wait, is he senile and dirties his pants? I can't keep up with the constantly conflicting rhetoric.

Old 06-16-2022, 10:57 AM

22,039 posts, read 9,628,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hilarious!

Trump is not president anymore. It is hilarious that dems, with a demented, unfit, idiot occupying the White House, still focus on Trump instead of the issue that is affecting them now- a demented, mentally unfit, imbecile in the White House!

Democrats get caught in eddy currents and always lose track of the big picture and what is important. So dems are all excited about trannies and CRT while Biden systematically destroyed the economy and their retirement accounts!
They are just terrified he is going to run again and win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
When do you think he'll start handling it?
I guess as soon as Trump releases his taxes and gets that wall built?

He has two more years, guy. Two more years out of a horrific pandemic that sh** on the entire globe, with everyone feeling the effects. It takes a minute. Relax.

18,255 posts, read 16,992,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Biden is a million times worse than Trump.

But does that fact automatically make Trump fit to lead simply because Biden is unfit?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies