Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2022, 11:24 AM

10,659 posts, read 7,161,536 times

Advertisements

Trump led the country and did an amazing job at it, many say the best in history since George Washington.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 11:28 AM

8,455 posts, read 12,221,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Trump led the country and did an amazing job at it, many say the best in history since George Washington.
I would ask you to verify that statement but it would be a deflection. Let the record show that I regard your viewpoint as guano.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:29 AM

8,904 posts, read 5,401,382 times
Ah yes, more unbiased journalism from NPR.

President Trump has been out of office for over a year now, hasn't he?

Last edited by Minethatbird; 06-16-2022 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 06-16-2022, 11:35 AM

20,496 posts, read 12,432,292 times
"mentally unfit" Its the new "immoral" charge from the left.

Democrats elected a pervert then defended his perjury because it was about being a pervert and that's perfectly fine to a democrat.

Then they charge the republican is immoral. shut up LEFT you have no ground to stand on.

Now it's "Mental". geez you just elected the poster boy for brain dead and you make that charge?

Hypocrisy much???

Old 06-16-2022, 11:37 AM

18,255 posts, read 16,994,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
This is how the narcissistic personality disorder is described:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/c...ality-disorder

Trump's niece has a doctorate in psychology and described him as a classic narcissist.

Trump in my opinion and the opinion of his niece, Mary Trump, a board certified PhD in psychology, is a man so totally absorbed with himself that he is incapable of caring for anybody. Mary Trump has stated and I believer her that Trump wouldn't step in the line of fire for his children but he'd expect his children to step in the line of fire for him. In my opinion, Trump would sell out the entire nation without a moment's hesitation if it benefited him personally--and still not lose a single vote doing it. He never viewed the office of Presidency as more than a golden business opportunity to make more money than he ever dreamed possible as a private citizen.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:39 AM
Status: "It's WARY, or LEERY (weary means tired)" (set 15 days ago)

16,129 posts, read 21,267,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I don’t remember paying $6.30 for gas in the summer of 2020 in California

This is how much I paid for gas in June 2020 at Costco in CA

Still have a photo
I was on the road many months for work when covid hit, very disingenuous of you to post that picture considering gas prices went down drastically around that time specifically because of covid.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:49 AM

18,255 posts, read 16,994,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Trump remains in the public spotlight with a distinct possibility that he will run again in 2024. That makes his mental fitness a perfectly legitimate subject, deflections notwithstanding.

Is he mentally fit to hold office? Decidedly not. Of course, that is not a legal obstacle to him running.

Study: Half of All Presidents Suffered From Mental Illness

It's a matter of degree, I suppose. Many CEOs show psychopathic behavioral traits, for example.

12% of corporate leaders are psychopaths. It’s time to take this problem seriously

There's a world of difference between a guy running a company and a guy who has his finger on the nuclear trigger. Even General Milley had to call the Chinese President in secret and assure him the US would not launch an attack on China. Do you do that with a man in office who is sane?

"Top general was so fearful Trump might spark war that he made secret calls to his Chinese counterpart, new book says"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-milley-china/

Old 06-16-2022, 11:50 AM

14,249 posts, read 4,635,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
You can't in all soundness of argument say that just because Biden is unfit, that automatically makes Trump fit, can you?
How about both Trump and Biden are unfit to be POTUS? Is that a fair compromise?

Does that mean you will vote for DeSantis if it’s between Biden and DeSantis in 2024?

Old 06-16-2022, 11:50 AM

13,649 posts, read 4,376,629 times
Quote:

Supporters should keep in mind that when Trump runs in 2024 he will be exactly the same age as Biden when he ran. Biden may be mentally frail but to have a President in the highest office in the land who is actually delusional and who has his finger on the nuclear launch button could be more than mentally frail, he could be downright dangerous.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/13/11046...-reality-jan-6
NPR?

Well Trump in 4 years in office has a far better judgement in wars than Joe Biden in 49 years in government. Trump is not a war monger and didn't vote for wars, something We can't say about Biden or anybody in charge in the DNC. Now compare that to the out of touch Biden has been since 1973.

You article is garbage.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:51 AM

2,612 posts, read 939,387 times
Quote:
"Former Attorney General Bill Barr said he became "demoralized" when discussing allegations of voting fraud tied to Dominion voting machines with former President Donald Trump because Trump had "become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff."

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/13/11046...-reality-jan-6
I dont know what Trump claims specifically as I do not pay attention to what polticians say for the most part. However, there obviously was a massive amount of fraud in the 2020 election and it is impressive the huge effort government/establishment is making to try to convince us that it is crazy to believe that there was massive fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies