Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2022, 11:09 AM

18,256 posts, read 17,016,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I dare anyone to try and match what he did on a daily basis while President. The guy did more in one day than Vegetable Biden does in a month.

He certainly watched more TV in a day than Biden does in a month.

"Trump watches up to eight hours of TV per day: report"

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...er-day-report/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 11:10 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Will you liberals EVER stop about Trump, especially when we have a President that is so incompetent and lost in space a toddler could do a better job.

Apparently you are one of the obsessive haters that are fearful he will run again you keep the Trump fever going. Let it go.
He never shuts up and keeps himself in the spotlight at all times. He remains a loud magnet yelling his lie for people who literally threaten civil war on a fairly regular basis to rally around. "Let it go"? Uh, sure. Him first? How's that? Trump shuts up for...I don't know. I'm going to be optimistic and REALLY believe in this guy...a couple weeks. Do you think he can do it?

Yeah. Me neither.

There's somebody who should let it go, that's true. As soon as he does, we might be able to "let it go," but for now, like a toddler screaming right next to you while you cover your ears, how the heck can we ignore someone bolstering a lot of strapped-up, furious Karens who wish there had been an authoritarian takeover and will do God knows what the next time they lose?

Old 06-16-2022, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You know you're talking about the wrong guy. Joe can't even remember who his wife is.

I couldn't care less about Biden's wife. I"m concerned about a potential crazy man landing in the WH in 2025.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
do not forget that trump was beat on for 4 years during an attempted insurrection by the dems, media nad intel agencies. what would your reaction be under those conditions?
If I had fought tooth and nail for the honor and privilege of serving ALL Americans? I'd have spoken TO, not at the people who were yelling, I'd have had the maturity the position takes, I'd have proven myself in positive ways. I'd have manned up. And I'm a woman.

Look at the garbage Obama took. He was called a Muslim, he was called an illegal alien. His wife was called a monkey. He kept his cool. Because he had promised to lead, so that's what he did his darndest to do. He rose above.

Littlehands couldn't rise above if he were airlifted there.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:16 AM

24,455 posts, read 12,996,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I guess as soon as Trump releases his taxes and gets that wall built?

He has two more years, guy. Two more years out of a horrific pandemic that sh** on the entire globe, with everyone feeling the effects. It takes a minute. Relax.
^Comedy time?

Old 06-16-2022, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
He is pretty nuts, or else a compulsive liar. The big lie alone shows that. He seems unhinged at this point and it's hard to say whether it's for show (his "brand," basically) or whether he really has snapped his cap, but I think something is drastically wrong there. Or...more wrong.

At the same time, I honestly don't think Biden should run in 2024. I don't think Biden is insane, but he is slipping and out of touch. He can handle this term but I hope there will be a replacement choice for the next GE.

At last! Someone with some common sense--beside myself, that is.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The thread is asking if Trump is mentally unfit to lead the nation so comparing him the person who is currently in charge of leading the nation isn’t really off topic.

You can't in all soundness of argument say that just because Biden is unfit, that automatically makes Trump fit, can you?

Old 06-16-2022, 11:21 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,834,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
You can't in all soundness of argument say that just because Biden is unfit, that automatically makes Trump fit, can you?
I dislike trump personally but his policies were good for the country overall and that is what matters. I don’t think anything has changed with him since he was in office. I still prefer DeSantis.

Old 06-16-2022, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I don’t remember paying $6.30 for gas in the summer of 2020 in California

This is how much I paid for gas in June 2020 at Costco in CA

Still have a photo
Gas SHARPLY began going up in June of 2020 and kept going right up. He had 7 months to stop it. He couldn't. Then he magically foresaw that...gas prices would go up. Because durr?

He couldn't handle post-pandemic gas prices either. At all. It's time to face it, prices would have been like this under Trump. I mean that's when it all started with gas shooting upward. What else is there to say?

Old 06-16-2022, 11:23 AM

6,456 posts, read 2,781,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Well, he plans to run for President again in 2024. And he may be even more worse off mentally then than he is now. That's dangerous stuff, because for his supporters to vote for him refusing to acknowledge he not delusional means they too could be as delusional as he is.
Yet even with this going against him, Biden is still planning to run....Go figure
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies