Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2022, 01:58 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,814,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Erosion of the family is because of women.

Well that's an interestsing feeling.
It's because of the lies. However if you act on those lies, well then... 'paradise is lost'. See the connection?

Women are the ones that are most vulnerable to the pathological secular society. Ever wonder why marketing is done more to women? or product that are the same for men, 'cost' more for women? It's not because they're stupid, because in fact.... they're smarter then men.

Families are in crisis
https://nikitaccoulombe.medium.com/w...g-4695d45bcf88

Old 12-06-2022, 02:11 PM

4,218 posts, read 2,458,246 times
Men (young men particularly) have no purpose in the current paradigm. They have no community, no mentors, no close friendships, no initiation rites, no instruction in useful trades, no opportunities for love and affection, no guiding principles for daily life, and no way out. This is extremely dangerous, because if young men cannot find purpose in productive ways, they will find purpose in destructive ways. If they cannot find purpose in order, they will do so in chaos. This will produce very negative consequences that will affect everyone, including (or perhaps, especially) women.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:28 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Men (young men particularly) have no purpose in the current paradigm. They have no community, no mentors, no close friendships, no initiation rites, no instruction in useful trades, no opportunities for love and affection, no guiding principles for daily life, and no way out. This is extremely dangerous, because if young men cannot find purpose in productive ways, they will find purpose in destructive ways. If they cannot find purpose in order, they will do so in chaos. This will produce very negative consequences that will affect everyone, including (or perhaps, especially) women.
It's all there they just need to pull their head out of their arse and see it. Life, you have to do it yourself, no one can live it for you. The men in my life have community: school, sports, church, jobs, gyms, clubs, volunteer organizations, hunting, fishing clubs. What community is not out there. No mentors, are there no fathers, uncles, youth pastors, coaches? I know many young men going to the various trades schools, guys still get together to work on cars, plenty of apprentices in construction and maintenance. My 20 year old grandson has actually been doing many of these things since he was about 16. No opportunity for love and affection. It is easier to date and find people now than it has ever been. Both my sons, my grandsons, nephews all have love interests in their lives.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
It's all there they just need to pull their head out of their arse and see it. Life, you have to do it yourself, no one can live it for you. The men in my life have community: school, sports, church, jobs, gyms, clubs, volunteer organizations, hunting, fishing clubs. What community is not out there. No mentors, are there no fathers, uncles, youth pastors, coaches? I know many young men going to the various trades schools, guys still get together to work on cars, plenty of apprentices in construction and maintenance. My 20 year old grandson has actually been doing many of these things since he was about 16. No opportunity for love and affection. It is easier to date and find people now than it has ever been. Both my sons, my grandsons, nephews all have love interests in their lives.
You're so clueless and oblivious that it's actually obscene.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:44 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,809,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Well you would be wrong. Women have been lied to mostly by other women and have put families in a crisis. Certainly you can't deny the erosion of the family... or can you?
Hahahahahaha. Reveres women indeed. Reveres them to the point where you call them liars, too stupid to believe liars and wholly responsible for the downfall of society. I just can’t put my finger on why so many women don’t enjoy being around men anymore. I mean who doesn’t enjoy being blamed for everything even though divorce and families falling apart are a team effort.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Who/where are these young me you speak of? This does not describe any young man I know.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Who/where are these young me you speak of? This does not describe any young man I know.
If you people cannot make the effort to look outside your own little bubbles, then there is no helping you.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:55 PM

All this gender confusion/transgenderism being pushed by clown-world social forces certainly is not helping either.

Old 12-06-2022, 04:46 PM

Quote:
If you people cannot make the effort to look outside your own little bubbles, then there is no helping you.
Says the guy who claims all young men are struggling. Some are. Many many aren’t.

Old 12-06-2022, 04:59 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,814,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Hahahahahaha. Reveres women indeed. Reveres them to the point where you call them liars, too stupid to believe liars and wholly responsible for the downfall of society. I just can’t put my finger on why so many women don’t enjoy being around men anymore. I mean who doesn’t enjoy being blamed for everything even though divorce and families falling apart are a team effort.
So you agree with feminists... got it.

Families are in a crisis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies