Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2022, 03:32 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,989,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
It's worth a shot, even if it doesn't resolve your gastrointestinal issues, it's still good for you, so you will come out the other end healthier. Also, it allows you to re-add certain foods back, and see if there are triggers. Sometimes that's hard to discern when we're constantly eating many foods. I'd make a plan on what foods you introduce back on your first eating day.

I'd also consider getting a food sensitivity and allergy test. Food sensitivities are governed by IgG antibodies and allergies by IgE. Food allergies are immediate, so my guess is you'd know what foods you're allergic to. But food sensitivities take 3-4 days to manifest and so can be hard to pin down.

For example, I took one of these tests for no reason at all other than curiosity. As expected I had no known food allergies, and I had very few food sensitivities (according to my Doc, who runs these tests a lot), and the one's I had were all marked on the milder side.

But one food sensitivity I had that surprised was sesame. The reason this surprised me was I liked sesame a lot, and I'd use it in a lot of salads, cooking, woks etc. I ate sesame several times a week. When I cut it out, I noticed that my skin became clearer. These are the kind of weird effects food sensitivities can have - even on your skin.

A vaccine can cause you to develop new food sensitivities or allergies - especially if you what is called 'leaky gut.' Since the vaccines turn on a powerful inflammatory response, any food proteins in your blood could be mistaken as an 'enemy' and targeted from here on out.
I'm going to try the 3 day fasting. I've long suspected that I may have leaky gut syndrome. But as I've said earlier, I've been improving all round and that is one area. It seems as though I no longer have any gut issues. But if a 3 day fast will do more for me then maybe that will resolve my headache. Worth a try and as you say, it will do no harm. I have done these fasts before in preparation for endoscopies which by the way have revealed no inflammation but those fasts were shorter than 60 hours since a clearing agent was used. Hey, maybe that clearing agent would shorten the time for the mechanism to kick in and thus make it more effective? Might be hard to get though.

I've already cut beer out my diet. It's funny how it works - I can't look at a beer now. I did that initially for the same reason Good4Nothing did. I thought the beer or the alcohol in it was aggravating or perhaps even causing the headaches. I had already switched to a 2.5% hpops beer which didn't aggravate my sensitive gut. The beer had nothing to do with the headaches but the beerless habit is now set.

Old 10-01-2022, 03:32 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,423,206 times
Quote:
I know that you're pro-vax. But have some empathy here, the guy got 3 doses, and was seemingly injured from the vaccine. Trying to demonstrate to him the vaccine is safe is very inconsiderate.
I only got 2! And really, I am not asking for any compassion from pro-vaxxers! I was skeptical about these vaccines since I first heard about the idea. I just happened to have some bad effects, but that is NOT the reason I became skeptical.

Old 10-01-2022, 03:34 PM

3,113 posts, read 939,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
I only got 2! And really, I am not asking for any compassion from pro-vaxxers! I was skeptical about these vaccines since I first heard about the idea. I just happened to have some bad effects, but that is NOT the reason I became skeptical.
Yeah, I forgot your primary vaccine was the J&J.

234 posts, read 95,512 times
NIH / NIAID study finds that SARS-2 mRNA and spike enter the cell nucleus.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...09.27.509633v1

Quote:

Although the S protein is a surface transmembrane type 1 glycoprotein, it has been predicted to be translocated into the nucleus due to the novel nuclear localization signal (NLS) “PRRARSV”, which is absent from the S protein of other coronaviruses.

Indeed, S proteins translocate into the nucleus in SARS-CoV-2-infected cells. To our surprise, S mRNAs also translocate into the nucleus. S mRNA colocalizes with S protein, aiding the nuclear translocation of S mRNA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I'm going to try the 3 day fasting. I've long suspected that I may have leaky gut syndrome. But as I've said earlier, I've been improving all round and that is one area. It seems as though I no longer have any gut issues. But if a 3 day fast will do more for me then maybe that will resolve my headache. Worth a try and as you say, it will do no harm. I have done these fasts before in preparation for endoscopies which by the way have revealed no inflammation but those fasts were shorter than 60 hours since a clearing agent was used. Hey, maybe that clearing agent would shorten the time for the mechanism to kick in and thus make it more effective? Might be hard to get though.
Did you have gut issues for a while after the vaccine? I am hoping this will eventually go way, as the vertigo went away finally.

Old 10-01-2022, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestar1 View Post
NIH / NIAID study finds that SARS-2 mRNA and spike enter the cell nucleus.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...09.27.509633v1
So there's one more thing the CDC and Fauci and all their "fact checkers" lied to us about. The mRNA would DEFINITELY NOT enter the nucleus, they screamed.

Old 10-01-2022, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Usually the first 12 hours is when you spend all your glycogen from your previous meal, and you begin to enter ketosis after 48 hours. You also begin destroying dysfunctional cells at this point. It's usually after 60 hours you begin to release a lot of growth hormone and regenerating new immune cells.

I'm not sure how a cleaning agent influences this.

Old 10-01-2022, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Usually the first 12 hours is when you spend all your glycogen from your previous meal, and you begin to enter ketosis after 48 hours. You also begin destroying dysfunctional cells at this point. It's usually after 60 hours you begin to release a lot of growth hormone and regenerating new immune cells.

I'm not sure how a cleaning agent influences this.
What does ketosis feel like?

Old 10-01-2022, 03:39 PM

Quote:
What does ketosis feel like?
You feel empty but not hungry. You have a lot more mental energy. Bad breath. Pee a lot. These are what I feel.

Old 10-01-2022, 03:56 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:
But how much more likely, and in what age groups or health status? From what I heard so far, there has not been quality research to figure all this out.
Very good question and as you say, where's the quality research? In my parts, the death rate from covid in the under 30 age group is so close to zero that my calculator doesn't indicate. Well, not really but there have been 5 deaths out of 643,519 cases. If one looks at the 30 to 40 age group the figures are 6 deaths out of 306,868 cases. That does include the vaxxed population so there is no way of knowing what the figure would have been had they been unvaxxed. But, if the vaxx reduces the death rate by a factor of four, then we could say the worst case scenario would be 20 deaths in the under 30 age group and 24 deaths in 30 to 40 age group.

That would be .0031% mortality rate for the under 30's. Or 31 deaths per million. I would expect that the vaxx would have a near zero effect on the under 30 age group though. The best case would then be 7.8 deaths per million.

Interestingly, I now see two death figures. One being 3037 deaths with covid and the other being 2030 deaths from covid. Interestingly, the all cause mortality rate is only slightly higher than pre-covid. So looking at it this way, given that our ACM includes both covid deaths AND vaxx deaths, one could argue that the vaxx adverse reactions may still be worth it. But, as Good4Nothing points out; "From what I heard so far, there has not been quality research to figure all this out."

Last edited by 303Guy; 10-01-2022 at 04:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies