Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 09:16 AM

3,113 posts, read 939,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
The protection wanes, but the mRNA and spikes stay indefinitely.
To be fair to these vaccines, I haven't seen a study showing that. A study out of stanford showed vaccine spike could be found for around 60 days in ipsilateral axillary lymph nodes (lymph nodes under the armpit).

What would be long lasting is the memory B-cells that can recognize regions (epitopes) of the Spike protein, and god help you if those have any homology with any proteins in your body (especially heart).

Old 09-27-2022, 09:21 AM

8,226 posts, read 3,424,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
To be fair to these vaccines, I haven't seen a study showing that. A study out of stanford showed vaccine spike could be found for around 60 days in ipsilateral axillary lymph nodes (lymph nodes under the armpit).

What would be long lasting is the memory B-cells that can recognize regions (epitopes) of the Spike protein, and god help you if those have any homology with any proteins in your body (especially heart).
60 days is a lot longer than the official propaganda says. Didn't they say less than one day, or something?

And yes there is a danger of autoimmune disease. But what about possible effects of the toxic spikes? With a covid infection the spikes are attached to the virus, not true with the vaccine spikes.

Old 09-27-2022, 09:27 AM

Quote:
60 days is a lot longer than the official propaganda says. Didn't they say less than one day, or something?

And yes there is a danger of autoimmune disease. But what about possible effects of the toxic spikes? With a covid infection the spikes are attached to the virus, not true with the vaccine spikes.
Yes, and I don't know how they could have made those statements without firm studies. Someone guessed and the media reported it as gospel.

Toxicity of spike I'm less worried about as eventually it will be cleared out of your body. Autoimmune issues are the big one as when you have created memory B-cells that produce Auto-Abs, this can persist for the rest of your life and slowly deteriorate the quality of your life.

For example, the myocarditis is an actual autoimmune issue. For some reason, some people develop Auto-Abs (there is a mechanism for why, I can explain but it's lengthy) that attack their myocardium. This is why we not only see myocarditis with high rates with the mRNA vaccines (moderna, pfizer) but also a none-mRNA platform vaccine (Novavax).

Old 09-27-2022, 09:29 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,146,064 times
Never got it and i never will!!!!!!

Old 09-27-2022, 09:30 AM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
Quote:
I got the vaccines because I was misled into thinking it would help protect elderly relatives. I have been sick ever since. So it is not fun for me to read these things, but I care about truth.
Perpetually Sick from the vaccine or from Covid???

Old 09-27-2022, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Yes, and I don't know how they could have made those statements without firm studies. Someone guessed and the media reported it as gospel.

Toxicity of spike I'm less worried about as eventually it will be cleared out of your body.
We have no reason to assume the spike will ever be cleared out of the body. When the spikes are created, they are displayed on the surface of the cells that created them. I believe this can send an ambiguous message to the immune system -- the spikes might not be identified as pathogens, since they seem to be part of the body's own cells.

THAT is the reason, I believe, the vaccines can lessen symptoms and prevent some deaths. Covid deaths are caused by an extreme inflammatory reaction. If the immune system has been trained by the vaccines to tolerate the covid spikes, maybe it will not react as strongly.

Having a suppressed immune reaction to covid means the spikes, and the whole virus, might not be cleared from the body. If that is true, repeated covid vaccines could lead to an increasing build up of spikes and covid virus.

Old 09-27-2022, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Perpetually Sick from the vaccine or from Covid???
From the vaccine, last one about 8 months ago. First one May 2021, got sick immediately after and continued intestinal sickness off and on ever since. Got worse after the second one in December 21.

I never trusted these vaccines, but was misled into thinking it would help protect elderly relatives. My whole family was getting together, and all of them were vaxxed.

Old 09-27-2022, 09:38 AM

Quote:
We have no reason to assume the spike will ever be cleared out of the body. When the spikes are created, they are displayed on the surface of the cells that created them. I believe this can send an ambiguous message to the immune system -- the spikes might not be identified as pathogens, since they seem to be part of the body's own cells.

THAT is the reason, I believe, the vaccines can lessen symptoms and prevent some deaths. Covid deaths are caused by an extreme inflammatory reaction. If the immune system has been trained by the vaccines to tolerate the covid spikes, maybe it will not react as strongly.

Having a suppressed immune reaction to covid means the spikes, and the whole virus, might not be cleared from the body. If that is true, repeated covid vaccines could lead to an increasing build up of spikes and covid virus.
This is fairly common behavior in the immune-system world. Your MHC-1 class molecules display proteins from within your cell, of which if your immune system is primed to react to, will destroy that cell. This is why it usually takes 2-doses of any vaccine to 'stick.'

Old 09-27-2022, 09:42 AM

Quote:
This is fairly common behavior in the immune-system world. Your MHC-1 class molecules display proteins from within your cell, of which if your immune system is primed to react to, will destroy that cell. This is why it usually takes 2-doses of any vaccine to 'stick.'
That never would happen when there is a viral infection. The immune system would see the whole virus, not parts of it sticking out from the body's own cells.

Old 09-27-2022, 09:48 AM

17,391 posts, read 16,540,182 times
Only back in January the President was trying to force employers to mandate that their employees get vaccinated which he was unsuccessful in doing.

Flash forward a little over 6 months later and, according to this same President, Covid is no longer a big deal.

Well, there you have it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies