Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2022, 12:25 PM

25,857 posts, read 16,563,286 times

Advertisements

The best trick Satan ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist. This is going to end badly for all of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2022, 12:30 PM

8,785 posts, read 5,088,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
Here is the thing: You don't get to decide what people do and increasingly people just ignore people like you. I can hang a pride flag if I want to and guess what? You don't need to like it or respect it. You don't have the right to decide what anybody does. This rants always seem to come off as from somebody who thinks they speak for society and decides the rules. You don't. People simply are not forced to care that you are offended.

It is sort of sad when this kind of thread always is very active and yet only three people responded to the happy Veterans Day thread. Maybe you should take more time out and focus on yourselves. Why the need to go online and constantly force your views down other peoples throats?
LGQTB is being forced down our throats and the throats of our children in school.They are no longer able to be children, without having to listen to drag queens, and have trans compete against them in sports. The girls are forced to share their bathrooms with boys....yes, they are boys.
Why shoud LGQTB speak for society, and rules in our schools. Maybe it is time the gay community have their own bathrooms and locker rooms, and read books, we would rather our children not see. Most of us are tired of having LGQTBXYZ forced down our throats.

Old 11-22-2022, 12:32 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,969,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Did someone check to see the percentage of left-hand/right-hand legislators? Equally relevant to their competence as legislators, and equally out of their individual control.

"Of course, people can use their left hand as much as they like in the privacy of their homes, but do they have to rub our noses in it? Why should I have to explain that to my child? And why do they get special scissors? I thought they wanted equality? No one makes special scissors for us normal right-handed people, do they?"
Well, I need the sticker on the store window to let me know that the store is 'left hand friendly."

When is LEFT HAND PRIDE month?

can someone tell me where the left hand parade is? I need to get my left hand PRIDE t-shirt and water bottle so I can announce my PRIDE in being left handed every single place I go ... while I tell everyone how much I just wanted to be treated like everyone else and I don't want anyone bringing it up.

Old 11-22-2022, 12:37 PM

47,008 posts, read 26,069,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Well, I need the sticker on the store window to let me know that the store is 'left hand friendly."

can someone tell me where the left hand parade is? I need to get my left hand PRIDE t-shirt and water bottle so I can announce my PRIDE in being left handed every single place I go ... while I tell everyone how much I just wanted to be treated like everyone else and I don't want anyone bringing it up.
See, that's the thing. Society doesn't care any more. There's no need to push for acceptance. Imagine if people could be as chill about a male coworker talking about redecorating the house over the weekend - with his husband - as they are about a left-handed coworker having their mouse on the other side of the keyboard.

Old 11-22-2022, 12:39 PM

5,994 posts, read 2,250,298 times
Quote:

August 13th is International Left Hand day, Google it.

Old 11-22-2022, 12:42 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,135,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The best trick Satan ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist. This is going to end badly for all of us.
It's not going to end badly for me. I've already excepted the Lord as my savior.

Old 11-22-2022, 12:45 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,409,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
LGQTB is being forced down our throats and the throats of our children in school.They are no longer able to be children, without having to listen to drag queens, and have trans compete against them in sports. The girls are forced to share their bathrooms with boys....yes, they are boys.
Why shoud LGQTB speak for society, and rules in our schools. Maybe it is time the gay community have their own bathrooms and locker rooms, and read books, we would rather our children not see. Most of us are tired of having LGQTBXYZ forced down our throats.
Well why don't you go out and organize and get it done if that's what you want? You after all are the overwhelming majority right? Get her done.

Old 11-22-2022, 12:48 PM

Quote:
I don't see a HETERO PRIDE TV movie channel, in fact, when a movie about a hetero love story is aired, it gets hate mail.
Yeah, you can hardly find entertainment depicting girl-meets-boy plotlines.

That right there has to be one of the most divorced-from-reality statements ever put forth on this board, and there's some stiff competition.

Old 11-22-2022, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
It's not going to end badly for me. I've already excepted the Lord as my savior.
Nah, too easy...

Old 11-22-2022, 01:46 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,969,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
August 13th is International Left Hand day, Google it.
Do they spend weeks discussing it in schools?

Where is the month of PRIDE?

Which major city has a PRIDE FEST for left handed people?

Also, how do I know which bakeries and florists cater to left handed people? Do they have a sticker to put in the window to signal their support of left handed people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies