Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2022, 05:32 PM

25,853 posts, read 12,890,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Good. That leaves room for Liz Cheney. All the others mentioned so far are DOA with national voters.
RINO's are Dead on arrival in the Republican party...see Paul Ryan, and Mitt Romney.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2022, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Oh boy someone doesn't like one of our greatest governors Ron DeSantis. An American born son of immigrants (brown) as this Obiden regime as dubbed them.
that is Lib fear you smell...they fear DeSantis almost as much as they fear Trump.

Old 11-26-2022, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
DeSantis/Gabbard - it would be a lock
I could go for that...I think a mixed ticket would be a winner.

Old 11-26-2022, 05:39 PM

14,964 posts, read 12,181,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Running mates don't often make much of a difference, but I think Musk would broaden Trump's reach, because Musk has such a fanatical fan base, and would help Trump with the younger voters and nerds.

Old 11-26-2022, 05:46 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,153,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
that is Lib fear you smell...they fear DeSantis almost as much as they fear Trump.
Yikes! Lol.

Old 11-26-2022, 06:13 PM

30,197 posts, read 11,845,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I was not a fan of the IRAQ war and the lies that led to it so yes I did detest Bush and her dad for that. What brought me around to supporting Liz is how she handled herself under Trump.
Like I said. I think its personal. She stuck up for her father which is fine. But reality is she thinks just like her dad. 20 years of wars, trillions of dollars. Americans who lost their lives or where injured plus all the dead and injured because of us attacking the two countries. Its not just Iraq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
When it came to choosing country over party she risked her political career to defend the country and joined the Dems in impeaching Trump.

Did she do it for political reasons or cause of her dad? maybe but so far she has shown me she is willing to stand up to her party while the rest of the Republicans are neutered in fear of Trump.

We will never know for sure but I think she was defending her dad. I get how people on the left like that she voted to impeach Trump but her politics is really horrible. I don't think there is anything worse than neocons. They want endless wars and don't care about all the consequences to them. And back then many felt it was really Cheney who was running the show. Bush was guy who could get elected. Cheney was like Dr. Evil. So Bush wins and he hands Cheney the keys.

Is this the real president of the United States?

He rarely speaks in public and closely guards his privacy. But there's a growing consensus in America that it's Dick Cheney who calls the shots at the White House, on everything from the war in Iraq to climate change policy. Ed Pilkington reports

Old 11-26-2022, 06:24 PM

2,155 posts, read 1,217,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
since Musk can't do it what about Mike Lindell?
or my left testicle. Certainly NBC and over 35 .. and smarter

Old 11-26-2022, 06:37 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,473,682 times
What do you think of a Trump-Musk ticket?

Two narcissistic billionaires? Two of the most selfish and arrogant people on the planet?

I don't think so ...

Besides, I doubt Trump will agree to be Elon Musk's VP.

Old 11-26-2022, 06:51 PM

4,530 posts, read 4,057,167 times
I think Musk himself was setting up for the run. I already called this about / at least a year ago.

However his Desantis endorsement has me pissing on the ashes of his chances of me ever voting for him.

Old 11-26-2022, 06:52 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,242,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
What do you think of a Trump-Musk ticket?

Two narcissistic billionaires? Two of the most selfish and arrogant people on the planet?

I don't think so ...

Besides, I doubt Trump will agree to be Elon Musk's VP.
Because Trump donated his entire Presidential salary and Musk donated $5.7B in Tesla stock to charity. What selfish folks

Musk can’t be POTUS or VP, but it would be great to watch if he could.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies