Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2023, 05:40 PM

8,245 posts, read 3,500,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
NO! It is not. It is a BIO MALE. I don't know if you already knew that or not but of course the MSM will report it this way to take the focus off of males. Does anyone even know if this person had the full surgery? Or just dressed as a woman? "Identified" as a woman? This person was born with the male hormone TESTOSTERONE, and therefore still had the characteristic that males have making them more dangerous than females without the high levels of male hormone.

Disclaimer: I just found out about this event and read a story about it that told about a "trans" woman. So I had to reply to this OP because it is NOT true the shooter was a female.
The government will probably call it a woman in the statistics.

Old 03-27-2023, 05:55 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,013,729 times
So perhaps I am feeling very angelic today not to understand, but what is it that forces people to go off the deep end like this.

I understand the perceived need to hurt and to commit suicide in a hurtful manner (ie, you'll be sorry when I am gone) but still..........

...........is it that people have stopped seeing other people as people, be it this or how others drive on the road (as another example)?

Old 03-27-2023, 05:56 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Clearly they are calling her a her right now.

Her means woman.

uh oh -- so now what?

Old 03-27-2023, 05:57 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,994,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Clearly they are calling her a her right now.

Her means woman.

uh oh -- so now what?
Neighbors are saying they've known Audrey since she was a child, and are saying "her". It seems she was born female.

Wonder if she was taking testosterone, or just identifying as male without any kind of medical transition.

Old 03-27-2023, 06:00 PM

5,584 posts, read 6,515,763 times
Hahahahah....I don't think ANYONE is sure of anything about this person yet. With all this gender confusion, this is just the beginning for LE agencies, politicians and the field of criminology. Good luck to all, and have fun. Hahahaha......

RIP to those who were the innocent victims of this shooter, whatever gender it turns out to be.

Old 03-27-2023, 06:00 PM

6,677 posts, read 2,981,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
I don't see why they should honor anything about this murderer, including pronouns.

Why even entertain it? We can debate on people in normal circumstances but this? to the toilet with this dude.

Old 03-27-2023, 06:01 PM

12,392 posts, read 8,164,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Clearly they (the government) are calling her a her right now.

Her means woman.

uh oh -- so now what?
The government might get banned from many message boards for dead gendering. I'll stick with killer.

Old 03-27-2023, 06:04 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,864,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
So perhaps I am feeling very angelic today not to understand, but what is it that forces people to go off the deep end like this.

I understand the perceived need to hurt and to commit suicide in a hurtful manner (ie, you'll be sorry when I am gone) but still..........

...........is it that people have stopped seeing other people as people, be it this or how others drive on the road (as another example)?
I'm willing to bet if we could pull "its" medical records -- and let's face it, "it" is dead, so HIPAA should not apply -- we would find a host of Big Pharma's Phinest phloating in its blood. See what I did there?

I think it takes someone who was mentally damaged to the point that they would never be able to be fixed to go into a school with innocent children -- regardless of their age -- and start shooting.

Some people cannot be fixed, no matter who says what.

And as veterinarians say, "We always put the rabid dog down."

Last edited by ntwrkguy1; 03-27-2023 at 06:12 PM..

Old 03-27-2023, 06:08 PM

30,395 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
yet another. and now a female.
I think she identified as a tranny...sick sick sick sick sick sick person.

Old 03-27-2023, 06:11 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,013,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I'm willing to bet if we could pull "its" medical records -- and let's face it, "it" is dead, so HIPPA should not apply -- we would find a host of Big Pharma's Phinest phloating in its blood. See what I did there?

I think it takes someone who was mentally damaged to the point that they would never be able to be fixed to go into a school with innocent children -- regardless of their age -- and start shooting.

Some people cannot be fixed, no matter who says what.

And as veterinarians say, "We always put the rabid dog down."
Well, that may part of it, of whether or not the use of "it" is an element of hate by dehumanizing the person in question, quick or dead. As I have stated before in other avenues, I will not resort to name call that so many seem to take glee in doing.

In the subject of this matter, I will revert of my French training of general third person of "One".

As to the matter of comparing them to a rabid dog, I won't go there either.......for subhumanizing various populations has been used often as the justification to exterminate them as animals......not that I would do that to animals, either.

Whether or not the non bad or not yet bad people are heading that way, I don't know, but maybe if we stopped dehumanizing others, we might pull some back from the edge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies