Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2023, 04:43 PM

24,428 posts, read 12,982,054 times

Advertisements

Seems like pedophilia is being normalized there and is being normalized across many other Western countries. Just like the left has been trying to normalize it here.

Quote:
Pedophilia has to become a socially respected sexual orientation, according to a statement published issued by the Young Democrats, the youth wing of the Netherlands’ Democratic party (D66), which is part of the four-member governing coalition in The Hague.

While the statement was released months ago after its approval by the organization’s last general meeting, it only surfaced among English-speaking Twitter users in recent weeks. “Pedophilia is a sexual orientation that one is born with,” the original Dutch text stated. ...

As sickening as it is, the normalization of pedophilia has been underway for some time now in many Western countries, typically by euphemistically describing the term as “pedosexuality” or “minor-attracted person.” Such normalization efforts have the support of the leftist European Union (EU) bloc itself.
https://thenewamerican.com/youth-win...es-pedophilia/

Old 04-05-2023, 04:58 PM

6,456 posts, read 2,781,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Now the daily CD gender outrage thread is about another country?
The Democrats want one big new world order. So yes what happens in another country can affect this country..because that is what the Globalists want. So people have every right to be concerned about what another country does.

Quote:
It is a real thing that some people in this world choose to alter their genitals, yes? Having actual examples of this is as realistic as it gets.
"alter their genitals" is the understatement of the day. You make it sound like they decided to get a couple of well-placed piercings, when in fact they are cutting off their "realistic" body parts in favor of fake.

Quote:
Yes Himmler, then we'll send DeStantis to raid all the nude beach resorts since clearly all those folks flopping around on the volleyball courts are perverts and child molesters.

In fact we need to also round up all of the "inevitable old guy walking around naked in locker room for no reason" that exists in 73.46% of American gyms, and deal with them quickly. The penalty should be stiffer (no pun) if they bend over to pick something up more than 3 times in a given 10 minute period.
Don't care about those people as long as they aren't doing it in front of kids. But yes, if they are doing it in front of kids, then yes they need to be dealt with.

Old 04-05-2023, 05:02 PM

12,074 posts, read 6,341,783 times
What is amazing is that this all of our cultural moral decay is happening about equally in all western nations.

If woke culture was spreading naturally, there would be a bell curve with some western nations completely embracing woke culture, some completely rejecting work culture, and those in the middle adopting some stuff and rejecting others.

That woke culture is spreading about equally everywhere among western nations, strongly suggests external forces imposing this on every western nation at the same time.

Eradicating Judeo-Christian morals throughout western civilization is a deliberate and concerted plan being implemented by external forces for the express purpose of collapsing our economies and cultures, to make way for a New World Order, and I don't see any way those of us concerned about it can stop it. We are powerless.

The spread of woke is not an accident. It is the result of a deliberate plan.

Old 04-05-2023, 05:06 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,453,738 times
LOL. I remember the first time I saw nudity on TV overseas. It was in a commercial if I recall correctly. I was distracted so I honestly cant remember for what. This is not the big deal there that it is here.

Old 04-05-2023, 05:13 PM

26,127 posts, read 22,322,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
.. because sex change industry is a billion dollar industry.

These people are shameless.
Try $5 billion dollar industry, and that is just for surgeries, and doesn't include all else involved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
The show features naked adults of all kinds not just transgender people.

It’s meant to promote body positivity and to encourage kids to ask questions.
Ask questions about what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
That’s why I put some context in. This looks far more sensational to Americans than it probably does to most Europeans.
I consider that a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Outside of america people are not prudes who view the naked body sexually, it is why so many great paintings and sculptures come from europe because they can see the beauty in nudity rather than here in america where we find it shameful and overly sexual.
https://nltimes.nl/2021/07/01/hundre...oited-pandemic

"Hundreds of children in the Netherlands were sexually exploited during the coronavirus pandemic, AD reports based on figures from the center against child trafficking and human trafficking CKM for 2020. Parents were much more often involved in the sexual abuse, the center found."

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-48022950

"Almost half of the child sexual abuse images reported to the Internet Watch Foundation last year were hosted in the Netherlands, the organisation says."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...dutch-catholic

"Thousands of children abused in Dutch Catholic institutions, says independent commission"

I could go on, but perhaps some will see the issue, others may never see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Europeans have a different view of what nudity and they would never get upset over the statue of David as we have seen here recently. They are not any of the accusations that posters are tossing out, their cultures are more accepting of what the human body is as their TV shows and commercials often reflect.

In this case the Dutch people can determine what they find acceptable and Americans don't need to worry about these corrupting influences unless they receive Dutch Television via satelite...
I suspect getting the children familiar with nudity of all kinds may desensitize those that choose to go into legal prostitution there. Also, the Netherlands is known for child sexual assault, see articles linked above. They are probably hoping to normalize pedophilia in order to promote not just their legal prostitution travel, but getting children involved in the "trade" and making it legal would be worth a lot to the country in dollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Why are the parents of these children subjecting them to this?
Getting them ready for their career in prostitution. Career day! They are really nasty there per what I googled and read when it comes to pedos. Biden should move there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
"Check out my penis little kid. Got any questions ?"

Worn out generic leftist response 101.~ "we're such prudes"

Whats next?

"Wanna touch it'

Lefty will defend it that day too with the same worn out garbage.
Well, gosh they have a manual for pedophiles, so we must be really prudes, or maybe in the USA, we actually care about the children. It is sad that so many defend perverts over children, but it does say a lot about where they are coming from and where they are going.

https://nltimes.nl/2019/06/11/renewe...al-netherlands

"Foundation Strijd tegen Misbruik is demanding that the Netherlands bans the pedophile manual - an over 1 thousand page handbook which explains in detail how pedophiles can lure, groom, and abuse children, and how to do so without anyone finding out. The foundation against abuse will take the matter to court if the government refuses to intervene, AD reports."

Old 04-05-2023, 05:26 PM

26,867 posts, read 22,728,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Wow, so the insanity isn't just within our borders. WTF, there must be something in the water, or food we eat...I just don't understand it.

No, it's not just the US.

It's US/Canada and very clearly Northern Europe.

In fact, I think Scandinavian countries were the champions of all this.

And the liberal governments of all these countries work hand in hand on variety on other topics too.

Old 04-05-2023, 05:29 PM

8,600 posts, read 4,852,970 times
Wow.

So we went from naked trans people to prostitution.

We always seem to like conflating nudity and sexuality in this country for some reason.

With this thread, I could probably rest my case.

Old 04-05-2023, 05:37 PM

13,658 posts, read 10,059,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Seems like pedophilia is being normalized there and is being normalized across many other Western countries. Just like the left has been trying to normalize it here.

https://thenewamerican.com/youth-win...es-pedophilia/
And what does that have to do with this show?

Old 04-05-2023, 06:26 PM

26,661 posts, read 13,834,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I love when posts ask for motivation of strangers.

But hey whatevs, I’ll have a stab - maybe they’re “subjecting” their kids to this because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and ashamed of their naked bodies, and maybe they want them to be able to ask about stuff they’re curious about.

Oooo.
By having adult strangers show them their naked bodies?

That’s weird.

Old 04-05-2023, 06:58 PM

26,127 posts, read 22,322,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
Wow.

So we went from naked trans people to prostitution.

We always seem to like conflating nudity and sexuality in this country for some reason.

With this thread, I could probably rest my case.
No, to pedophilia and the sexual assault of children in the Netherlands, and that pedophile images coming out of the Netherlands are more than 50% of the world total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
By having adult strangers show them their naked bodies?

That’s weird.
They are probably naked around the house, maybe the reason they have such an issue with parents sexually assaulting their own kids, I mean, there "it" is, so why not? Netherlands is nasty!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies