Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 08:36 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,228,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
Did anyone watch this? I did. Most of the articles were laughable...impeaching Bush for not acting sooner on Global Warming? Give me a break. There are plenty of good points to impeach Bush on...Global Warming and the "destruction of Medicare" not being two of them.

Bush has an approval rating of 29.5%, Congress has one of 18.5%...who's closer to single digits?
Haha.. impeach Bush for not acting sooner on Global Warming? Thats like putting someone in jail for thinking about J-walking.. You cant hold someone responsible for an act that has not, and is not taking place, especially after defending an impeachment on someone lying under oath.. which people can prove took place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2008, 08:39 AM

27,625 posts, read 21,172,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Care to elaborate on exactly what charges that should be brought? Oh, and include your evidence.

Do you think the congress, after all their investigations and probings, would be able to come up with something? If it were true?

You better include all those in congress who gave the authority to go to war in those civil suits.
Are you kidding? What charges? You must be joking! If you listen to his two hour recitation or read the transcript you will be up to speed. How can anyone question the validity of all of the blatant and apparent crimes against the Constitution and humanity that this crime ring have committed. I do no know who sickens me more...the Bush Crime Family or the Kool Aid drinkers.

It is not that Congress has not come up with something...they just have lost their spines which is also sickening!

Old 06-10-2008, 08:48 AM

2,079 posts, read 4,957,734 times
IMPEACHMENT....that's all? Bush deserves jail time for all the death and destruction he has caused. I say lock him up, and throw away the keys!

Old 06-10-2008, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Are you kidding? What charges? You must be joking! If you listen to his two hour recitation or read the transcript you will be up to speed. How can anyone question the validity of all of the blatant and apparent crimes against the Constitution and humanity that this crime ring have committed. I do no know who sickens me more...the Bush Crime Family or the Kool Aid drinkers.

It is not that Congress has not come up with something...they just have lost their spines which is also sickening!
You Republican racists.. all this blah blah blah, without any evidence as previously requested. Is there ONE person on the left that can have an intelligent conversation with facts, without just making garbage up, based upon feelings as you go along..

Old 06-10-2008, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
IMPEACHMENT....that's all? Bush deserves jail time for all the death and destruction he has caused. I say lock him up, and throw away the keys!
Ahh yes, another fact filled posting filled with non-stop evidence and... ooh wait, no just another babble posting based upon emotion..

Old 06-10-2008, 08:52 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,372,605 times
Quote:

No, it's that they are complicit with every hysterical claim which you make.

And you know it.

I don't know which sickens me more...the left-wing hypocrites in Congress or the nutroots who lap up their false outrage.

Old 06-10-2008, 08:58 AM

1,725 posts, read 3,118,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
No, it's that they are complicit with every hysterical claim which you make.

And you know it.

I don't know which sickens me more...the left-wing hypocrites in Congress or the nutroots who lap up their false outrage.
Oh man, I so wish I could give you a rep point for that one...I have to "spread it around" first.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
Oh man, I so wish I could give you a rep point for that one...I have to "spread it around" first.
I gave him one for ya..

Old 06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
mga

230 posts, read 398,207 times
Quote:
Dennis Kucinich is on the floor of the United States House of Representatives introducing Thirty Five (35) articles of impeachment at this very moment. The sad and disgraceful thing is that the MOD CUT media will never cover it.
the democrats pulled the same thing back in 2006 during that campaign. they got john conyers to sit like a little puppet and put on some cheap show that he was going to impeach bush. they gave him some corner in the basement, with a couple of desks and placed people around him and sent a couple of reporters down there to take pictures.

it was all a scam to give americans the impression the democrats were going to impeach bush...if elected...and even end the war. well, they got elected because the dumb voters fell for it, and look what happened: conyers went back home, shut down his basement court room and the democrats funded the war even more than republicans did.

deja vu....this time, they get the nut case who openly admits seeing space aliens, to say he's filing charges to impeach bush....during yet another democrat campaign. will the voters fall for it once again? most likely, because kucinich is better known than conyers, and maybe kucinich really has something going on....or, does he?

bush did nothing wrong that was illegal. maybe in liberal la la land, they don't like what bush did and they pretend he did something illegal, but, in the real world, bush didn't violate any laws, or, for that matter, any so-called "oath of office".

now, can anyone actually list some real charges against bush?????

Old 06-10-2008, 09:13 AM

19 posts, read 45,594 times
I find it totally amazing that there are those who believed a president should be impeached for lying about his private sex life but do NOT believe that a president should be impeached for telling lies that has cost thousands of lives and trillions of dollars....not to mention that he has basically used our contitution to wipe his feet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies