Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 02:24 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,192,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
You are right it happens across all lines, so would you like to explain why you choose to bring up which Republicans had pregnant wives at the alter? My point, over and out, end of subject.
If you notice I mention more than Republicans going to the altar while awaiting a blessed event. It is the conservatives who are smug about such things, claiming Johnson's "Great Society" was the cause of outside of marriage pregnancies and that Democrats need family values like their friends in the GOP. That has a real tinny, hypocritical sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Look even at the comments you are making now: she swallowed a watermelon seed, or a couple other statements, sounds pretty silly wouldn't you say?
No, I am into stylish phraseology.

How can you ask me to explain and then state that it is the end of the subject?

Old 08-31-2014, 03:36 PM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Next up;
"Did Obama frequent Bath Houses?

Old 08-31-2014, 06:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Fine, do "the right thing" then, but do it quietly and without judging everybody else for how they handle making the same mistake you did.

But that's not what happens. Rightwingers like Sarah Palin push abstinence as a "family value," but don't practice what they preach. Both she and her two oldest kids had children conceived out of wedlock (proving that abstinence is an abject failure as a form of birth control, but that's another topic), yet somehow she feels she has the moral authority to preach to everyone else?

Only in rightwing land does she have a leg to stand on here. But rightwingers do love their hypocrites.
isnt this whole thread based upon the judging of others?

I love the left jumping up and down shouting "hypocrites" on a thread where they prove their own hypocracy..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies