Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,014,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Comments like this are the reason the term "left wing whackos" exists and is - accurately - applied.
Somehow, we have for quite a long time resisted the temptation to kill Europeans and Christians. But maybe that is because, unlike fish in a barrel, they can shoot back at our brave soldiers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 12:52 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,809,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Somehow, we have for quite a long time resisted the temptation to kill Europeans and Christians. But maybe that is because, unlike fish in a barrel, they can shoot back at our brave soldiers.
What about Mexicans......oh that's right there's nothing to steal or perhaps gain there. Thank you for that reminder

Old 09-10-2008, 12:53 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,342,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
I'm sick and tired of all these liberals jumping into everything and telling everybody what's going on while they sit in their A/C office all day at work. It seems that the people with the most common sense are Republicans. Republicans are mainly service men and women such as police officers, firefighters, and people serving in the military along with construction workers, etc. Take the 9/11 conspiracy for example... "Oh, uh, bombs were placed in the WTC before they collapsed, uh, Bush was in on the attacks, uh, Bush is stupid for starting a war, etc." I know people who served in the military under Clinton and they said he was a "jerkoff." Anyway, listen to this FDNY firefighter and you'll understand what he's talking about... He's 100% right... And he's a Republican.

YouTube - Pissed-off fireman at Ground Zero (9/11/06)
----------------

There are as many Dems in military as Reps . Do you know that combat troops donated more money to Obama than Mccain?

Putting that aside. Al Queda was NOT in Iraq . Saddam hated them they hated him.

Bush KNEW this and lied . It worked . I don't believe for a second that 9-11 was an inside job but don't agree with rest of your post.

Don't fool yourself because a Rep politician is pro war and talks the talk doesn't mean they walk the walk.

South Florida's Congressman is pro Iraq/Pro surge and pro every war . Ofcourse he never served but he also voted to CUT funds for wounded Vets .

Don't let the tittle Rep fool you.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:03 PM

2,540 posts, read 3,736,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
You have to agree, though, that the current administration has used this fact to its great advantage, as have all administrations that preceded it.
Yes, I agree. But then again, which politician wouldn't use a tried and true tool like that to their advantage? Having said that, the 9/11 theory is crazy to say the least.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:07 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,503,220 times
The soldiers didn't have the choice to decide whether or not to go overseas, and much of America is Democratic. Perhaps I was off on saying that people in the military are Repbublicans, but it's no secret that the Republicans in the military are the ones who want to be out there. Everybody I know in Afghanistan right now volunteered to go over there, and you know what? They're Republicans. Republicans want to serve their country proudly, liberals will do it but they whine in the process.

Look at New York State right now. It's a corrupt mess, literally. It's probably the most corrupt state in the country right now with Bill Clinton, a Westchester County resident now, having an affair with another woman during his Presidency. Our former Governor (Eliot Spitzer) said he was against prostitution and was pro-police, but he picked up a prostitute from NYC and had sex with her in DC. And the current Governor who took his place in office is now a man who admitted he did illegal drugs and cheated on his wife, and he's anti-law enforcement. Funny thing is, all 3 of them are Democrats. Hell, Tiger Woods had a golf match with Bill Clinton and Tiger caught Billy cheating... In a golf match. Is there anything more childish? Cheating in a golf match... This is the kind of person liberals want in charge? Now I know why the Democratic symbol is a jack***.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:11 PM

Quote:
The soldiers didn't have the choice to decide whether or not to go overseas, and much of America is Democratic. Perhaps I was off on saying that people in the military are Repbublicans, but it's no secret that the Republicans in the military are the ones who want to be out there. Everybody I know in Afghanistan right now volunteered to go over there, and you know what? They're Republicans. Republicans want to serve their country proudly, liberals will do it but they whine in the process.

Look at New York State right now. It's a corrupt mess, literally. It's probably the most corrupt state in the country right now with Bill Clinton, a Westchester County resident now, having an affair with another woman during his Presidency. Our former Governor (Eliot Spitzer) said he was against prostitution and was pro-police, but he picked up a prostitute from NYC and had sex with her in DC. And the current Governor who took his place in office is now a man who admitted he did illegal drugs and cheated on his wife. Funny thing is, all 3 of them are Democrats.
Geez, at least all these guys are sleeping with women. Republicans are sleeping with MEN. Well, let me put it straight, married man sleeping with other MEN. In some cases, little kids (Mark Foley). Would you rather be a married man having an affair with another man or a woman

Old 09-10-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
Geez, at least all these guys are sleeping with women. Republicans are sleeping with MEN. Well, let me put it straight, married man sleeping with other MEN. In some cases, little kids (Mark Foley). Would you rather be a married man having an affair with another man or a woman
That's one guy. Look at the Kwame Kilpatrick, the former Detroit mayor who was kicked out of office this year and charged $210k in fines. He's a Democrat.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:16 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,342,700 times
Quote:

Look at New York State right now. It's a corrupt mess, literally. It's probably the most corrupt state in the country right now with Bill Clinton, a Westchester County resident now, having an affair with another woman during his Presidency. Our former Governor (Eliot Spitzer) said he was against prostitution and was pro-police, but he picked up a prostitute from NYC and had sex with her in DC. And the current Governor who took his place in office is now a man who admitted he did illegal drugs and cheated on his wife. Funny thing is, all 3 of them are Democrats.
--------------
"They're Republicans. Republicans want to serve their country proudly, liberals will do it but they whine in the process."

The guys in my platoon were mostly Dems we whined as much as Reps and Independents lol but we did our job.

Your info is way off. The guys you know there are Reps because you hang with Reps .

Again keep in mind combat troops sent Obama more money than Mccain not even close.

"Look at New York State right now. It's a corrupt mess, literally. It's probably the most corrupt state in the country right now with Bill Clinton, a Westchester County resident now, having an affair with another woman during his Presidency"

NY has gone down hill I agree with you but I doubt the most corrupt politician there could hold a candle to the Rep Parasites we have in S.Florida but I do agree NY has gone downhill since Pataki and Rudy and imagine most wish they were back.

I am no party line Dem nor Rep . I vote both parties and Independent. MOST politicians in BOTH parties are well dressed-articulate criminals who rob society blind and do close to nothing .

Old 09-10-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
That's one guy. Look at the Kwame Kilpatrick, the former Detroit mayor who was kicked out of office this year and charged $210k in fines. He's a Democrat.
Look, i am not gonna get into an argument with you about which party has been more involved in extramarital affairs. What i do know is that Republicans lead in that category, especially in the male-to-male arena. Add little kids in the mix too

Old 09-10-2008, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
--------------
"They're Republicans. Republicans want to serve their country proudly, liberals will do it but they whine in the process."

The guys in my platoon were mostly Dems we whined as much as Reps and Independents lol but we did our job.

Your info is way off. The guys you know there are Reps because you hang with Reps .

Again keep in mind combat troops sent Obama more money than Mccain not even close.

"Look at New York State right now. It's a corrupt mess, literally. It's probably the most corrupt state in the country right now with Bill Clinton, a Westchester County resident now, having an affair with another woman during his Presidency"

NY has gone down hill I agree with you but I doubt the most corrupt politician there could hold a candle to the Rep Parasites we have in S.Florida but I do agree NY has gone downhill since Pataki and Rudy and imagine most wish they were back.
I don't limit myself to hanging with Republicans. Southern Florida may be corrupt, but the whole State of New York is... The City of New York, the CIty of Buffalo, the City of Rochester, then Erie County, Niagara County, etc...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies