Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 06:18 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,210,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
In the first place you wanna talk about education in hawaii take it to another thread. you are too dense to see how transparent your subtle digs are, but everyone can see you mean to insult me by them. your continued assumptions of me, and your generalizations of hawaiian education is off topic and rude. it is also against TOS

I never said I didn't support the death penalty...another assumption you make? I do support it in most cases.

you posted your support with an added "amen" for an abortion doc to be killed in a heinous manner because he deserved to die like the fetuses he aborted. you considered it justice. yeah you are far from pro life or clear thinking.
Sometimes, I can't resist the temptation to give a little of it back. You guys do a superlative job of attacking and gravelly insulting people on my side, so, well, call it a little payback.

And, for the record, I don't advocate anyone take the law into their own hands. Think of it as a spiritual sort of acknowlegment of Karmatic Justice going around and then coming back around.

Like the child rapist who goes to prison and gets raped himself. I don't "condone" it, but I don't cry alligator tears over it either.

I didn't assume you were against the dealth penalty,Ii asked you about it.

In the spirit of "Aloha" I won't disparage the Hawaiian educational system anymore. but you must admit that comments like pro-lifers setting up camps to confine pregnant women is so far over the top as to invite attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 07:12 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,768 times
Quote:
all of us who think like this seem to get a very bad rap from these anti choice folks, after all even if we are using birth control, even being 45 years old, have 6 kids already.... if we have sex, the BC fails, we should still be forced to have a baby.

if two 14 year old kids fool around and she gets pregnant, she should have a baby, after all she made her bed, she should lay in it. don't ask the anti choicers to help the 14 year old after the baby is born they don't believe in social help.

when the anti choicers can admit they want to control women, have forced pregnancy/breeding camps to send pregnant women to so they continue pregnancies they don't want. as proven by several post these women shouldn't complain millions of women before have done it before. admit this and I will call it murder of babies.
how will a 14 year old is ever going to learn anything if they are always getting help.I like to call it rewarded for being so careless!!

Old 02-14-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
how will a 14 year old is ever going to learn anything if they are always getting help.I like to call it rewarded for being so careless!!
The way they always do. Make somebody else the fall guy.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:25 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
"Can someone tell me how Abortion is not the same as murder?"

Sure, because the law says it ain't.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:26 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
Sometimes, I can't resist the temptation to give a little of it back. You guys do a superlative job of attacking and gravelly insulting people on my side, so, well, call it a little payback.

And, for the record, I don't advocate anyone take the law into their own hands. Think of it as a spiritual sort of acknowlegment of Karmatic Justice going around and then coming back around.

Like the child rapist who goes to prison and gets raped himself. I don't "condone" it, but I don't cry alligator tears over it either.

I didn't assume you were against the dealth penalty,Ii asked you about it.

In the spirit of "Aloha" I won't disparage the Hawaiian educational system anymore. but you must admit that comments like pro-lifers setting up camps to confine pregnant women is so far over the top as to invite attack.
you have never asked me if I went to school in hawaii, you have only insinuated that I have, and you suggest that is the reason for my views.

again I will ask because you never address it, what do you do with women who don't want to remain pregnant if abortion were illegal?

Old 02-14-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
an abortion or giving a child up for adoption would be "lesson" enough. the punishment should also fit the crime. a 14 year old who had sex, or was date raped by her boyfriend and finds herself pregnant, to punish her by making her have the baby, not only messes with any future she may have, it also screws up her parents lives if they are involved. not to mention a baby having to be parented by a 14 year old for a quick bit of immature sex that is far too much a price for her to pay.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
"Can someone tell me how Abortion is not the same as murder?"

Sure, because the law says it ain't.
I think we already establish laws dont mean nothing. because slavery was legal at one point and now we are talking about reparations. cant wait when we are talking about reperations to all those babies being killed!!!

Old 02-14-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
you have never asked me if I went to school in hawaii, you have only insinuated that I have, and you suggest that is the reason for my views.

again I will ask because you never address it, what do you do with women who don't want to remain pregnant if abortion were illegal?
Actually, I did, a few posts back. Maybe two or three days ago. It has nothing to do with your view. Rather, the inarticulate manner that your views are recorded in the post. But I don't wish to rehash that issue, unless you really want to.

This question has been answered before by me as well, but I am happy to do so again.

I wouldn't DO anything with them. I am not, as you assert, a control freak. If you want an abortion in the early period (before brain activity), go ahead, knock yourself out.

However, once the child's brain exists, it is a human, and if you have an abortion performed on the child, you are prosecuted for manslaughter, and upon conviction, jailed, just as if a person kicked you in the stomach and killed the fetus would. No difference. Kill the fetus, go to jail.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
an abortion or giving a child up for adoption would be "lesson" enough. the punishment should also fit the crime. a 14 year old who had sex, or was date raped by her boyfriend and finds herself pregnant, to punish her by making her have the baby, not only messes with any future she may have, it also screws up her parents lives if they are involved. not to mention a baby having to be parented by a 14 year old for a quick bit of immature sex that is far too much a price for her to pay.
yes but you know there are millions of 14 year olds who are watching and seeing everything. that one 14 year old has the potential to influence so many other 14 year old around her!! FOR A QUICK BIT OF IMMATURE SEX THE PRICE COULD BE A SON OR DATHER THAT SOME DAY BECOMES PRESIDENT, EXAMPLE PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

Old 02-14-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
I don't do anything with them. They live up to their responsibilities as adults, I say again, as adults, I say again, as adults, I say again, as adults are supposed to do. If you can't raise, the child, don't act like an animal wild, so to speak.

As is always the case, liberals want somebody else to be the fall guy (in this case, the wholly innocent child, who is forced to give up the only life it will every have, as it is murdered in utero).

Ridge, is projecting. Haven't you learned to recognize it yet.

I take it you went to a Hawaii public school.
this was your first mention of hawaii schools, it isn't a question at all but an assumption meant to insult like all of the other comments you have made about me and the hawaii school system.

you want to limit abortion to before week 3? many women don't even know they are pregnant by then. so your solution is not doable at all. you don't want to put us in camps and don't care what a desperate woman might do but if they have back yard or self inflicted abortions get caught or need emergency care, you want them jailed. I take it back you are not controlling you just don't care. you are a compassionate soul
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies