Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2007, 06:06 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,719 times

Advertisements

It's not hate. It's reality.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:06 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,673,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Relationships with multiple partners, incest, adult child sexual relationships, bestiality are not in the schools promoting their "kind".
Where have you been, havent you noticed at the teachers having sex with the students lately. Or the principal that just got caught on film having sex with multiple people in his office?

Old 04-20-2007, 06:11 PM

366 posts, read 387,081 times
Well, citigirl, I certainly hope it isn't one of your future little darlings (something tells me you aren't a parent yet) who receives life or lethal injection for hate crimes. If that comes to pass, perhaps some leniency could be gleaned from the system by using you as " exhibit A."

Old 04-20-2007, 06:15 PM

It has nothing to do with hate, although all gays would like to claim it that way. I have never met a gay person I hated, ever. I have however met many gays that said there is NO way they would choose to be gay.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:16 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,260,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
Well, citigirl, I certainly hope it isn't one of your future little darlings (something tells me you aren't a parent yet) who receives life or lethal injection for hate crimes. If that comes to pass, perhaps some leniency could be gleaned from the system by using you as " exhibit A."
This is just reprehensible.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Where have you been, havent you noticed at the teachers having sex with the students lately. Or the principal that just got caught on film having sex with multiple people in his office?
....and they should be delt with in the harshest way. They have no place around children influancing them.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:18 PM

449 posts, read 1,126,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Tell that to the gay kid in the hospital here that got quite a beating in school and nothing was done about it.

And again this is about ALL STUDENTS regardless of sexual preferance.
GLSEN Gay , Lesbian ,STRAIGHT Education Network. Bulling in any form should not be tolerated. And how do you know the straight kids are being bullied more? Do you attend all these schools? Not all crimes are being reported and alot more in these schools are down right being ignored!! Most gay kids are to scared to report it or just know no one will care. And it is really sad that people have to be "forced" to be tolerate of other people not like them. So I guess if that is the way it should be less tolerate of things we dont agree with, I should be alot more rude when the religious people come knocking on my door.
Nea1 your the best! I couldn't agree with you more. I would hope my son (he probably would) would participate in this-he belongs to the SAVE program (students against violence everywhere) and I'm sure he would want gay students to feel safe also. I don't think his school participated but we are currently in a rural, conservative area-hoping to leave soon,

Old 04-20-2007, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
This is just reprehensible.

Don't worry, I expect those kind of statements from them. I would never wish any physical harm to anyone, gay or not.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:20 PM

366 posts, read 387,081 times
Don't delude yourself. Your posts here are all about hate and ignorance.

You never did answer my question regarding how most five year olds who are molested are molested by heterosexual men.

I guess that's because you can't.

Why would anyone choose to be gay with people such as yourself spouting hate rhetoric?

Do us a favour and don't reproduce. The world has enough ignorant skinheads.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:25 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,673,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
It has nothing to do with hate, although all gays would like to claim it that way. I have never met a gay person I hated, ever. I have however met many gays that said there is NO way they would choose to be gay.
If they say they would NEVER choose to be gay, how can you say it is a choice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies