Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2007, 01:49 PM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Luckily people have been going to Pride Parades to video proof of what is going on in the "pride” parades and posting them on the internet. Some actions so vile I cannot even explain them here. Do some research.
Have you been to Mardi Gras? Straight people do some ****ed up things in public too. Get over it, it isn't a gay issue no matter how much you want it to be.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:08 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,940 times
Are those in the Mardi Gras organized in the schools with clubs and educating children with their activities? one word......Fistgate.

"why dont you post these websites"

I will be building a website with all this research myself.

There is a gay organization in Canada that is totally against ithe indoctrination of children. They are attacked constantly by other gays. I have a great respect for them.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:15 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,674,486 times
I would like to see the website that has proof they are recruiting kids. If you have it post it.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:30 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,833,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Everyone has the right to protest however if a faculty member is hired to do a job and this "protest" interfers with their job they should immediately be released. How presumptious of them to think they can just in all effect stop working. I would not keep my children home, I would send them and make sure I observe business as usual going on in the classroom.

I believe in another thread just yesterday, a poster disagreed with me when I stated there are millitant homosexuals. This protest just goes to prove the point.
Coime to Key Wrst, FL or to Miami. The gays are super aggressive and crazy. During the gay parades in Key West, the gays harrass kids with parents with kisses and yelling at them.

There ARE militant gay crazies. Shoot, there are crazies of all types, but when gays are crazy and are in large groups, watch out! They are aggressive and ANGRY!

Old 04-20-2007, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I would like to see the website that has proof they are recruiting kids. If you have it post it.
I will have to throughly read the terms of posting here before I could do such a thing. Some information on these website are much too graphic and may be against the rules here.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:32 PM

You wonder why they are angry, look at some of the ignorant posts. Thats why.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I will have to throughly read the terms of posting here before I could do such a thing. Some information on these website are much too graphic and may be against the rules here.
All you have to do is post the website, not the info it. we are adults here, there is an age requirement. And I only want the one with proof of recruitment, not the others.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Coime to Key Wrst, FL or to Miami. The gays are super aggressive and crazy. During the gay parades in Key West, the gays harrass kids with parents with kisses and yelling at them.

There ARE militant gay crazies. Shoot, there are crazies of all types, but when gays are crazy and are in large groups, watch out! They are aggressive and ANGRY!

They even attack other gays if they don't go along with their "program", as witnessed by the blatant attacks on Mary Cheney who actually believes her sex life belongs in the bedroom and not shouted out publicly.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:41 PM

366 posts, read 387,251 times
Google the acronym NAMBLA. It's probably some of what citigirl is referencing but for whatever reason refuses to post.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:41 PM

3,049 posts, read 8,910,223 times
they do recruit and even have organizations like NAMBLA esp in cities
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies