Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 08:24 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
He/she spoke for 3 billion actually.
Your right. You couldnt get 3 billion people to agree on the color of an orange..yet somehow, we are supposed to belive that they agree that Homosexuality is acceptable? Nice try
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2009, 08:28 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Your right. You couldnt get 3 billion people to agree on the color of an orange..yet somehow, we are supposed to belive that they agree that Homosexuality is acceptable? Nice try
I believe that half the people in the world think homosexuality is acceptable.

Your 300 million number seemed to indicate that you feel only gays think it is.

I'm straight and I think it's perfectly acceptable. There are many examples of other straight people who feel the same way on this very forum.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:33 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Put down your sword oh slayer of liberal causes! 300M gay people in the world would be about 4.5% of the population. Do you have a problem with that percentage estimate?

And my reference to 3 billion people was an attempt to enumerate about how many people would reject as plausible any part of this mythical "gay agenda".

I'm gay. I would like to be treated as an equal under the law. I don't want some insecure heterosexual men to joke about me in front of my face or emasculate me because they think I'm inferior. I want to join any group that has people with similar interests and not be rejected for something not related to those interests. I want to work at a job free from discrimination. I want the love I have to be treated as equal to what everyone else has. I want the young people who are gay to not have to suffer like I and my predecessors did. Beyond that, I don't really care.

These goals are pretty much what 99% of the gay population wants. There is NO gay agenda.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:37 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Put down your sword oh slayer of liberal causes! 300M gay people in the world would be about 4.5% of the population. Do you have a problem with that percentage estimate?

And my reference to 3 billion people was an attempt to enumerate about how many people would reject as plausible any part of this mythical "gay agenda".

I'm gay. I would like to be treated as an equal under the law. I don't want some insecure heterosexual men to joke about me in front of my face or emasculate me because they think I'm inferior. I want to join any group that has people with similar interests and not be rejected for something not related to those interests. I want to work at a job free from discrimination. I want the love I have to be treated as equal to what everyone else has. I want the young people who are gay to not have to suffer like I and my predecessors did. Beyond that, I don't really care.

These goals are pretty much what 99% of the gay population wants. There is NO gay agenda.
Amadinejad says there are no gay people in Iran.

He said, "We do not have this problem in Iran".

Old 05-25-2009, 11:39 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,860 times
If anything there is a heterosexual agenda. Sweep us under the rug and deny us our humanity. Continuing on the message that we are inferior and that we have made a deviant 'lifestyle' choice. Ignoring science and the medical community and constantly indoctrinating all children to be heterosexual because it is 'norm'

Old 05-25-2009, 11:40 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

And do you know how many people collectively laughed at him....you honestly believe Ahmadinejad?

Old 05-26-2009, 06:28 AM

Quote:

Funny

Old 05-26-2009, 06:34 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I believe that half the people in the world think homosexuality is acceptable.

Your 300 million number seemed to indicate that you feel only gays think it is.

I'm straight and I think it's perfectly acceptable. There are many examples of other straight people who feel the same way on this very forum.
Add me to that list!

Old 05-26-2009, 06:40 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,125 times
Quote:

That's because the man is an idiot! You know why they 'don't have this problem' in Iran? Because they KILL anyone they even suspect might be homosexual!

Old 05-26-2009, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
That's because the man is an idiot! You know why they 'don't have this problem' in Iran? Because they KILL anyone they even suspect might be homosexual!
Some people simply need to look for evidence to back up and validate their delusioned beliefs.

Some people also have the need to hate certain groups for any reason(s) that make(s) sense in their twisted minds. They thrive on the hatred.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies