Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2009, 10:58 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Natural selection is not evolutionary toilet bowl cleanser.
I just spent about three minutes laughing so hard I was almost choking!

Old 12-16-2009, 10:58 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
My opinion why would someone choose to be gay when society in general are not very kind to them. if i had to choose to be gay, or farm animals, i would take the farm animals, My ,living room would not be as well decorated or clean, but it would be an easier choice for me that choosing to be gay. So i do not think one chooses to be gay.
for me it makes no difference I'm too old and ugly to be gay or heterosexual and farm animals run from me. The combination saves me alot of money on blue pills
I do not look at a a gay person and think they chose to be gay.

Why would a heterosexual man cheat on his wife knowing full well that he will encounter scorn and hatred from every turn? that he may lose money....his kids.....his reputation..... his job???

But he chooses that path anyway. But it feels good to him in moment. Not because it's normal or acceptable behavior.

so I don't buy that argument. The door swings both ways.

So I think people choose to be gay.....just like some choose to walk away from it.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:05 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeApe View Post
explain the fairy lisp that all of a sudden becomes prominent. Natural Selection would have wiped them out if it was a natural gene. End of story. Try and justify all you want, you're not correct.
I know several gay men and not one has a fairy lisp and for your info only one came out and he was in his teens when he did, the rest always were out. Yes, it is the end of your stories, since that is what they are. I do not justify, I just deal with the reality of the world. Let me ask this, what difference does it make to you whether or not someone is gay or straight, what affect does someone else being gay have on your life? So, you obviously do not like gays, best you avoid them as best you can, but as I said you probably are around them and just don't have a clue.
Casper

Old 12-16-2009, 11:08 AM

52 posts, read 24,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I know several gay men and not one has a fairy lisp and for your info only one came out and he was in his teens when he did, the rest always were out. Yes, it is the end of your stories, since that is what they are. I do not justify, I just deal with the reality of the world. Let me ask this, what difference does it make to you whether or not someone is gay or straight, what affect does someone else being gay have on your life? So, you obviously do not like gays, best you avoid them as best you can, but as I said you probably are around them and just don't have a clue.
Casper
I'm around them everyday at work, and you know what? They are the biggest gossipers and trouble makers in the place. They stomp their feet and cry and complain when they do not get their way. They even pull the discrmination card. They are little sissies and their actions prove it. These are guys in their 30s too.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:09 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Sure- Why do we have a sex drive? It is for genetic procreation of the species. If one is gay, sex does not result in procreation. Is it deviant? I would say yes, if we look at the purpose of sex in the human and animal kingdom, as a cohort practicing mostly gay sex would lead to extinction rapidly.
And if everyone were blind, no one could see!

Old 12-16-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeApe View Post
it is not natural. The OP is right. Natural Selection would have wiped them out a long, long time ago and the gene would not have survived. Being gay these days is no different than being a hippie in the 60s. It is an alternative lifestyle for those that cannot and choose not to function in a normal society like normal people. Being gay for a lot of the so-called natural gays is a way to feel accepted because they can belong to a group and be granted special protected status. There are people that are born with mixed genes and their homosexuality is indeed natural, but not in the bigger picture these days, it is all about dropping out of normal society.

If anyone wants to disagree here you need to ask yourself this question. How come a gay man does not have a high pitched, woman like voice until AFTER he comes out of the closet? It is all an act that is why.
This has got to be a joke, right?

Old 12-16-2009, 12:12 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
I just spent about three minutes laughing so hard I was almost choking!
I'm gonna pat you on the back, but in a manly, rough and completely non-advancing sort of way.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
So I think people choose to be gay
Ah yes, the I'm-going-to-ignore-all-of-the-data opinion.

Quote:
.....just like some choose to walk away from it.
Almost nobody "walks away from it". That's just nonsense.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:18 PM

981 posts, read 806,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Why would a heterosexual man cheat on his wife knowing full well that he will encounter scorn and hatred from every turn? that he may lose money....his kids.....his reputation..... his job???

But he chooses that path anyway. But it feels good to him in moment. Not because it's normal or acceptable behavior.

so I don't buy that argument. The door swings both ways.

So I think people choose to be gay.....just like some choose to walk away from it.
I'm beginning to think that not even the opposition takes their arguments seriously anymore. I mean, come on, whose arse was this pulled out from?

Old 12-16-2009, 12:21 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,224,288 times
Sounds like the OP needs to take basic psychology and biology courses.

Education does a pretty decent job of eradicating ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies