Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 05:01 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Let 'em have California ... but they best not mess with Texas ... if they do, they'll get themselves even a bigger butt wuppin' than the one they got before! ..
Thanks for volunteering my state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2009, 05:01 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Wow, truly amazing! I wonder how this "ethnic cleansing" would be carried out. Are we talking a forced mass exodus of non Latino Americans, or a holocaust style cleansing. Either way, this sort of rhetoric should not be tolerated from any group. Why are we not seeing wide spread raids and detention of these dissidents. This sort of talk wouldn't be tolerated from any other institution, yet it seems these people have the backing of some very powerful people if the link is to be believed.

I mean, I have known for a long time there was an agenda playing out here in the US where Mexicans were concerned, but this is the first time I have heard of such a militant outpouring of anti American sentiment. Do these people actually think this dream of theirs will ever come to fruition? I don't care how much backing they have from various public and national officials, these rabble are the ones placing themselves on dangerous ground since this sort of rhetoric should be viewed as a direct threat against a vast part of our nation. And the fact that Sotomayer is a part of this group should completely disqualify her from any possiblity of receiving her seat on the high court. Obama had better come out and say something against this sort of activity soon. To leave it be and say nothing would be treasonous in my opinion.

I have already been very vocal in my opinion that the current non action on the part of our government where illegals are concerned is a direct act of treason on the part of many of our government officials. They have let this invasion continue despite the obvious problems they have caused and continue to cause our nation. To let obvious insurgent activity of this nature go without a word is completely unacceptable. I can only hope that either this link is a complete lie and none of this is going on, or I will hear this group being publicly condemned for their hate filled rhetoric and threats of "ethnic cleansing".

I mean sure, Americans want the illegals to go home. But it isn't because they are not white or black, it is because they are illegally living in our country, mocking our laws and playing our system. And these people want to make the illegals the rulers of their own little Mexican utopia. They all ready have a homeland and I'll be damned if they will ever take a part of ours. The battle over these lands was waged long ago, and if they were ever going to take those lands back then would have been the time. Because now, without a treasonous act from our government, they don't have a chance in hell.

OK President Obama, time to hear some concern and condemnation on your end. To remain silent is to prove you are not working for what is best as far as the American people are concerned. Just who are you working for anyway?
How will the "ethnic cleaning" happen??? Simple. Hispanics will out breed whites.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:04 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,861,685 times
L.A. Latinos celebrate the Farce of July

Quote:
Miguel Perez, a La Raza spokesman at Cal State-Northridge, says, “The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan. Communism would be closest [to it]. Once Aztlan is established, ethnic cleansing would commence: Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled — opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power.”
And this is a group to which Sotomayor is a member and director of. A group that she supports financially. Lovely.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:08 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,861,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
It must suck being a GOP supporter. You live in your life in constant fear everyday as they expect you to.
Now that doesn't sound very non partisan. I say that because at the end of this post you openly state you're non partisan. Make up your mind please.

Last edited by ZGACK; 07-05-2009 at 05:29 PM..

Old 07-05-2009, 05:09 PM

1,382 posts, read 2,386,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
But they are not considered a hate group, only white people can be in hate groups. I lived in LA for my whole life until we moved to MO. I moved my family from that damn city because of the illegals, crime and the absolute HATE that comes from the Mexicans. I am of Mexican descent but what I saw and heard was scary.
The real hate has always been on the left.
We're 'outta here too.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:10 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,994,945 times
This whole "reconquista" nonsense is analogous to the HIV virus.

The HIV virus invades the human body and then systematically destroys its host, thereby destroying itself.

The illegal immigrant Mexican invasion into California is no different. These people are parasites that feed off of Americans and the U.S. government. If they run everybody out of California, who will be left to teach their children, delivery their babies, treat their illnesses, provide them with free food, and provide them with unskilled menial jobs that are all they're capable of doing?

If these people are capable of providing these things for themselves, they wouldn't have come here. They would have stayed in Mexico. They're not here to reclaim land that they feel was unjustly stolen from them; they're here to benefit from all the opportunities and freebies they can get in the U.S.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:12 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,342,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
How will the "ethnic cleaning" happen??? Simple. Hispanics will out breed whites.
Ethnic cleansing is "the forcible removal of an ethnically defined population from a given territory"

I don't know what the term is for what you're talking about.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:16 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,953,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Battle of San Jacinto on 21 April 1836.

Texas won their freedom fair and square. We fought, they fought. We won.

Tell them to go home and read their history books.
If they are looking for another fight, they know where we are at. Tell them to look us up and bring their courage, they will need it.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:17 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,662,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Let 'em have California ... but they best not mess with Texas ... if they do, they'll get themselves even a bigger butt wuppin' than the one they got before! ..
They already did mess with Texas. I recently read that for the first time, Mexicans have passed the natural born Texans in population.

The good news is with the economic depression many have gone back home. There is no work for them. It's probably better making 25 cents a day there then no work at all here.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It seems that according to this article that there was a huge celebration in LA yesterday called Farce of July. The people there seem to be largely reconquistas of the Aztlan and La Raza groups who plan to do away with all white people in the southwestern US when they manage to take over. Interesting for those who really agree with those people who say that they didn't illegally cross the border, but that it crossed them.

L.A. Latinos celebrate the Farce of July
Hold it a second Roy. Was it not you that said it was the Muslims that were going to take over our nation any second now, but yet you now state here that it is those with a Spanish connection are going to do it? Which is it Roy? Did the Muslims inform you they are no longer interested in taking over? You cannot have it both ways. FYI, those Spanish peoples you speak of were settled in what is the southwestern section of America today long before we bought it while pointing our gun in their face, just a little history for you. Curious, which group will be taking over the country next? The Chinese, the Russians, how about those nasty Europeans or worst of all the Canadians, please say it ain't so.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies