Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:32 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,171,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
As the smoking rates have fallen.....the obesity rates have risen.

Coincidence? I think not.
People trade one addiction for another...

Old 07-11-2012, 07:55 AM

376 posts, read 295,837 times
Nobody HATES the obese.....Yet.

Keep on whining that you are hated and guess what, people are gonna hate you. Not because you're fat, but because you are annoying.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:07 AM

151 posts, read 270,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Some obese people can't help their weight, but most can. This is clear when you look at other nations with different lifestyles ingrained in their culture.

I don't hate obese people, but it's time we start societally shunning obesity rather than acccepting it as the American way of life.
I agree its time to shun the obese its just disgusting what those people do to their own body's fat people really do annoy me all they do is make excuses and cry because the "hot" people dont want to have sex with them - well guess what fatties I look after my body with regular gym work and i will NEVER DATE A FAT CHICK

Welcome to the real world fatties, people are now getting fed up with you and noone wants to date you - you know what got me annoyed about fatties in the first place? their dam excuses! I just got sick of them crying "my weight is not my fault" If fat people never started up with this excuses crap then I would have not cared that they were fat, one can only hear so many excuses and fat people in denial before one just gets annoyed

Awaits the typical "its not my fault im fat because of XYZ" responses

Old 07-11-2012, 09:32 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
People trade one addiction for another...
Bingo! We have a winner!

Now, all the nannys have to do is to figure out how to get people addicted to carrot sticks and jumping jacks. LOL

Old 07-11-2012, 10:08 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Bingo! We have a winner!

Now, all the nannys have to do is to figure out how to get people addicted to carrot sticks and jumping jacks. LOL
Many people will never be addicted to the concept of personal responsibility. I'm not going to try to force it upon them, but I see no reason to admire them, either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies