Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 12:04 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times

Advertisements

I think Rosie and Ann Coulter should do a lecture tour together, that would make it easier to ignore TWO meaningless talking heads at the same time

Old 04-26-2007, 12:05 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,203,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
I don't watch The View because it is so negative and so anti-American, but I see Rosie's hate speech and trash talk on national TV when she says stuff like "Americans deserve 9/11" and the such.

Honestly, maybe we need to retire Jerry Springer and have Rosie do the Springer show. Rosie is more used to trash talk then Jerry.

WHEN has Ann Coulter EVER made any anti-Christian or anti-American speech?? Cite one example!! ONE!
On the Ann Coulter thing...sorry...but..you're a bit SLOW

Old 04-26-2007, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I love Ann Coulter! She is the opposit of anti-American and anti-Christian. Coulter is very PRO American and pro-christian.
What she spews is the most VILE anti-christian filth ive ever heard, citigirl if you feel this is how christian acts then I am sorry to say YOU ARE NO CHRISTIAN.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:
WHERE are you getting this from? What source?? See, liberals love to make these types of comments without any real credible source.

Expected from someone with "Hate" as its username. Typical liberal.

Very distasteful.... wow... you are a REAL liberal. At least you don't pretent to "care about people" as most liberals do. You just hate people. That is nice... Rosie would be proud of you.

Are you and Rosie related??
Actually she did say that genius

Old 04-26-2007, 12:15 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,334,287 times
Quote:
I am NOT even a Bush supporter!! I cannot stand Bush's illegal alien amnesty policy amoung other things. So, I am not eating anything up.
"Rogue nation"
"liberal media"
"Anti-American"
"San Francisco is the city with the most American haters in the world"

You sure you ain't eating it up?

You sound like the talking heads on FOX!

Old 04-26-2007, 12:19 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kereczr View Post
What she spews is the most VILE anti-christian filth ive ever heard, citigirl if you feel this is how christian acts then I am sorry to say YOU ARE NO CHRISTIAN.

If she has spewed anti-Christian stuff I have not heard it.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:24 PM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,192 times
Please stop with the "Rosie bashes Christians so she is a liberal" nonsense. I am Catholic and liberal. I have friends who are also religious and liberal, religious and conservative and also conservative friends who are not actively involved in any organized religion, but are old school fiscal conservatives and they just go along with the religious right as a means to an end, so please stop this.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:59 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,940 times
There is religion and there are "religions". I believe there is a vast differance between traditional religion and the left leaning "progressive churches" you find today. Liberal and christian is like water and oil.

Old 04-26-2007, 01:02 PM

959 posts, read 2,361,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyHateMachine View Post
"Rogue nation"
"liberal media"
"Anti-American"
"San Francisco is the city with the most American haters in the world"

You sure you ain't eating it up?

You sound like the talking heads on FOX!

Nirvana-guy is right on this one--can't believe some folks are actually defending Iran here; they are even scarier than Iraq...and he's right especially about that cesspool San Fran...sorry for the folks that live there and DON'T buy into all the amnesty and other BS...and you can have the bleeding hearts on NBC! They choose exactly what to report to create the most emotionalism possible--what ultra-libs thrive on instead of facts.

Old 04-26-2007, 01:02 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
There is religion and there are "religions". I believe there is a vast differance between traditional religion and the left leaning "progressive churches" you find today. Liberal and christian is like water and oil.

So now Christian and liberal don't mix? Thank goodness you're not too judgemental

Have you ever given any thought to the fact that Christ was considered quite radical in his time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies