Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 01:40 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,833,597 times

Advertisements

Funny thing... we have hundreds (if not thousands) of liberal attack dogs. These are aggressive, angry and bitter people who will lash out at ANYONE whom they disagree with.

1. Rosie
2. Al Gore
3. Al Sharpton
etc etc.

Now, Conservatives have 1 (one) aggressive person (Coulter) and everyone attacks her.

So let me get this straight.... only Coulter is bad to you guys... while Rosie, Gore, Sharpton, and etc constantly say things just as bad, usually worse than Coulter and they get a pass? Is it ok for those on the far left to attack anyone they disagree with??

If you believe that, then you need a big "L" for Liberal on your forehead. You are not a normal person, you are an ideologue.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:46 PM

282 posts, read 1,264,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Funny thing... we have hundreds (if not thousands) of liberal attack dogs. These are aggressive, angry and bitter people who will lash out at ANYONE whom they disagree with.

1. Rosie
2. Al Gore
3. Al Sharpton
etc etc.

Now, Conservatives have 1 (one) aggressive person (Coulter) and everyone attacks her.

So let me get this straight.... only Coulter is bad to you guys... while Rosie, Gore, Sharpton, and etc constantly say things just as bad, usually worse than Coulter and they get a pass? Is it ok for those on the far left to attack anyone they disagree with??

If you believe that, then you need a big "L" for Liberal on your forehead. You are not a normal person, you are an ideologue.
I'm about as liberal as they get, but along with not being able to stomach anything regarding Ann Coulter, I think that along with her, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson need to be muzzled. Al Gore is pretty much harmless, and I think he just likes hearing the sound of his own voice.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:52 PM

36,422 posts, read 16,036,192 times
Wow! Don't you guys work? LOL!! I came home early just in time to see this post. Lucky me!! I personally can't stand Rosie, I liked it much better when she was totally out of the media.

When I first saw the post I thought of "Hillary", ummm, wonder what that means?

I need to come home from work early more often, this is fun!! I don't wish anyone dead, I don't like big mouths who think they know everything and mouth off about everything. Rosie put her foot in her mouth way too many times for that show (that I don't watch).

Old 04-25-2007, 01:59 PM

1,736 posts, read 4,745,656 times
I love how these posts turn into left versus right rants and then the usual defenders come out to point out how the other side is just as bad.
That fat big has been spiraling out of control for years. I can’t believe she had another chance to spew her filth, but considering the TV station that hosted her it’s no surprise. The view is so one sided it is a perfect example of extreme thought control.

Let me guess within the next 4 posts someone will blindly cite Fox News as the other extreme.

Old 04-25-2007, 02:09 PM

1,247 posts, read 927,288 times
Rush Limbaugh isn't an attack dog? Hah. Talk radio is littered with conservative attack dogs.

Old 04-25-2007, 02:15 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,964,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
This is a common tactics of liberals. They intimidate others with threats such as "e prepared for a note from the Mods on that one".
Oh puhlease... is that the only "argument" you're capable of? Are you the one who gave me the red-mark? If so, at least have the cajones to sign your name - or is that a "typical conservative tactic" to bash people anonymously, so you don't have to defend yourself.

Anyway, I PM-ed the moderator about it, so let's let them deal with it from here on... and no, I don't care that much about getting a negative, but it's the principle that gets me mad.

Old 04-25-2007, 02:16 PM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,192 times
Quote:
WHEN has Ann Coulter EVER made any anti-Christian or anti-American speech?? Cite one example!! ONE!
Some of Ann Coulter's early "American" and "Christian" comments:

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If they have the one innocent person who has ever to be put to death this century out of over 7,000, you probably will get a good movie deal out of it."---MSNBC 7/27/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."---Washington Post 8/1/00

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."---MSNBC 2/8/97

Regarding the some of the 9/11 widows from New Jersey...

Quote:
In her book Godless: The Church of Liberalism, Coulter criticizes the four 9/11 widows known as the "Jersey Girls;" in it Coulter wrote:

These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis. These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them. ... I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much ... the Democrat ratpack gals endorsed John Kerry for president ... cutting campaign commercials... how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy."

Coulter's Christ-like comment towards John Edwards:

Quote:
I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out that you have to go into rehab if you use the word '******,' so I'm - so, kind of at an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards, so I think I'll just conclude here and take your questions

Her '06 column on former RI Senator Lincoln Chafee:

"They Shot the Wrong Lincoln."

...her call to assasinate a Supreme Court Justice:
(John Paul Stevens): "We need somebody to put rat poison in Justice Stevens's créme brulée.''

Old 04-25-2007, 02:18 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,964,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
Wow! Don't you guys work? LOL!! I came home early just in time to see this post. Lucky me!! I personally can't stand Rosie, I liked it much better when she was totally out of the media.

When I first saw the post I thought of "Hillary", ummm, wonder what that means?

I need to come home from work early more often, this is fun!! I don't wish anyone dead, I don't like big mouths who think they know everything and mouth off about everything. Rosie put her foot in her mouth way too many times for that show (that I don't watch).
Yes, I work 9+ hours a day, thankyouverymuch. But we do get breaks, and there's not much else to do during my 90 minutes (total).

Old 04-25-2007, 02:20 PM

282 posts, read 1,264,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
I love how these posts turn into left versus right rants and then the usual defenders come out to point out how the other side is just as bad.
That fat big has been spiraling out of control for years. I can’t believe she had another chance to spew her filth, but considering the TV station that hosted her it’s no surprise. The view is so one sided it is a perfect example of extreme thought control.

Let me guess within the next 4 posts someone will blindly cite Fox News as the other extreme.
Faux News!!
(Couldn't let you down, RedNC!!)

Old 04-25-2007, 02:21 PM

3,049 posts, read 8,910,223 times
woooohooooo she is finally Leaving, the female Imus is leaving, the anti American anti christian anti democracy woman is leaving but dont think it is the end of the lefts obnoxious antics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies