Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 12:04 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,514,650 times

Advertisements

I enjoyed Rosie years ago..I don't know what has made her so hateful and insulting these past couple years. She used to do a lot for childrens charities and I think she has an adopted kid or two. Maybe she misunderstood everyone and thought CRUDE was in...Oh, well, I can't stand "the Donald" and his stupid hair either

Old 04-25-2007, 12:05 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlcomp View Post
I remember when she did her talk show some years ago - she was so well received and had good ratings. What on earth caused her to turn into the person she became? Or is/was this the true Rosie all along? Power trip? Ego?

And, yes, JBrown - how humiliating for some of the audience particularly Barbara Walters. Truly deplorable behavior.
I also used to watch Rosie's show. She was very entertaining and then she announced she was a lesbian and from that day foreward she was mean, nasty, hateful, rude, crude and well..........repulsive. Yes, the true Rosie came out. Maybe there is a great deal of self hatred there.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:05 PM

282 posts, read 1,264,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Oh I thought this was about Ann Coulter since it is dedicated to the most hateful ant-American and anti-Christian woman. Instead it's a post about an obnoxious tv host that nobody cares about.
Ann Coulter was the first thing to pop into my head when I saw the topic, as well!

Old 04-25-2007, 12:08 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,719 times
I love Ann Coulter! She is the opposit of anti-American and anti-Christian. Coulter is very PRO American and pro-christian.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:12 PM

1,247 posts, read 927,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I love Ann Coulter! She is the opposit of anti-American and anti-Christian. Coulter is very PRO American and pro-christian.
She just has a very...specific...view of what an American is. Anyone who doesn't agree with her hates America.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:24 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,334,098 times
Ann Coulter is very much Pro-Christian. These were her comments:

The solution to radical Islamists was for the United States to "invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

Nice!

Ann Coulter is the right wing's dial-900 girl.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:25 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Why would you let something as silly as a loud-mouth talking head get to you so badly that you would consider their death a cause for celebration? You do realize you can change channels, right?
Apparently not... he knows more about her appearance (on The View) than myself, and I'm not only "left-wing", but a fan of O'Donnell.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingFlorida05 View Post
She just has a very...specific...view of what an American is. Anyone who doesn't agree with her hates America.
Oy, don't even get me started on that waste of space...

Old 04-25-2007, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
I enjoyed Rosie years ago..I don't know what has made her so hateful and insulting these past couple years. She used to do a lot for childrens charities and I think she has an adopted kid or two. Maybe she misunderstood everyone and thought CRUDE was in...Oh, well, I can't stand "the Donald" and his stupid hair either
She's adopted 3 children, if I'm not mistaken, and is still very active in charity work. I've never watched The View, and quite frankly the whole Donald feud was just silly... but that shouldn't cancel out the good things she's done.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:48 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,833,251 times
Arrow Again, another baseless attack. Very liberal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyHateMachine View Post
Ann Coulter is very much Pro-Christian. These were her comments:

The solution to radical Islamists was for the United States to "invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."
WHERE are you getting this from? What source?? See, liberals love to make these types of comments without any real credible source.

Expected from someone with "Hate" as its username. Typical liberal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyHateMachine View Post
I'm glad you do find it funny.

Maybe if you knew where my handle came from you wouldn't. But even so, I'm a Godless liberal not a "Christian" and such behavior is expected of me.

Basically if you're a Christian, at least try to play the part. Fake it to you make it.
Very distasteful.... wow... you are a REAL liberal. At least you don't pretent to "care about people" as most liberals do. You just hate people. That is nice... Rosie would be proud of you.

Are you and Rosie related??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies