Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 04:30 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,766,887 times

Advertisements

Do you really think these kids think for themselves or did their religious nutcase Republican parents think for them? What do you think?
Bad Things Happen When Kids Become REPUBLICANS-phelps-followers.jpg

Old 08-20-2009, 04:32 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
LOL, like they even know what that word means. Most likely, they toss it around like candy. Although it's quite inspiring seeing little kids proclaiming something like that, hey? I feel all warm & fuzzy inside.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:33 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Westboro Baptist strikes again!

Old 08-20-2009, 04:34 PM

841 posts, read 2,261,252 times
To the defense of Republicans there not all this wacky. Most? Yes! All? No!

Old 08-20-2009, 04:36 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,789,526 times
Bad things can happen when any parent is a rabid believer in ANYTHING whether it be religion, political ideology, a certain diet, etc.

It would be nice if most kids could decide for themselves without their parents shoving their own beliefs down their kids throat.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:38 PM

1,125 posts, read 1,591,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california_is_superior View Post
To the defense of Republicans there not all this wacky. Most? Yes! All? No!
You guys don't actually know any Republicans do you? Stop watching cable news channels and posting on these boards and get out there and meet some folks, you might be very surprised.

I get a lot of shocked looks from folks when they finally get around to asking which party I support, since most of them have been led to believe all Republicans are knuckle dragging racists who are busy looking for their sheets and a cross to burn.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:41 PM

1,125 posts, read 1,591,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
Bad things can happen when any parent is a rabid believer in ANYTHING whether it be religion, political ideology, a certain diet, etc.

It would be nice if most kids could decide for themselves without their parents shoving their own beliefs down their kids throat.
They are children, they should not be making decisions for themselves. This is why so many kids are messed up today, parents have gotten to the point of letting go of their responsibilities and letting the kids make choices that they are not ready to make yet.

Sure radicalism isn't the best way to raise a kid, but at least they are trying to raise their kids, unlike a lot of Americans who let the television set and the internet do it.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymberwulf View Post
You guys don't actually know any Republicans do you? Stop watching cable news channels and posting on these boards and get out there and meet some folks, you might be very surprised.

I get a lot of shocked looks from folks when they finally get around to asking which party I support, since most of them have been led to believe all Republicans are knuckle dragging racists who are busy looking for their sheets and a cross to burn.
Yes, I actually do know some republicans. An ex-friend & some members of my family. My dad is a libertarian. The ex-friend is a nut, my family members not so much. The republicans or conservatives or whatever they deem themselves on this forum? I'd say they're pretty nuts.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:44 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
This is retarded... troll all you want KevK... I seen much worse from liberals...

Old 08-20-2009, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymberwulf View Post
They are children, they should not be making decisions for themselves. This is why so many kids are messed up today, parents have gotten to the point of letting go of their responsibilities and letting the kids make choices that they are not ready to make yet.

Sure radicalism isn't the best way to raise a kid, but at least they are trying to raise their kids, unlike a lot of Americans who let the television set and the internet do it.
So do you advocate republicans to teach their children that Obama is a nazi, gays are immoral beasts who should be secluded to their own island, sex before marriage will lead you straight to hell, single mothers are all welfare queens who can't keep their legs shut, women who go on birth control are all sluts, etc. etc.?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies