Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 04:50 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times

Advertisements

Seems like a clear case of unfit parents.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:13 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Oh my lord, thank you for making me break my right hand and being in a cast to my elbow. Typine with left hand, and it sucks. If i had not, i would be missing out on all this excitment, thanks guys enjoy what most have to say. But what ignorance. in this one.
Have the best holidays ever, and with this chaning economy that is just great, i am sure you will be buying lots of gifts for your loved ones. AND THE BEST NEW YEAR.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:23 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
Bad things can happen when any parent is a rabid believer in ANYTHING whether it be religion, political ideology, a certain diet, etc.

It would be nice if most kids could decide for themselves without their parents shoving their own beliefs down their kids throat.

PurpleLove08 true what you say, most children do not decide for themselves! cause there are those parents who shove there beliefs and ideals down their chidren's throats. Children do pick up there belief systems from their Parents, not all of time, but so much of the time.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:15 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Do you really think these kids think for themselves or did their religious nutcase Republican parents think for them? What do you think?
Attachment 47402
The brainwashing of kids begins when they enter the "Public School system", where they get nothing but "liberal" education.

They clearly cannot think for themselves; they are taught "what to think".

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 12-15-2009 at 06:23 PM..

Old 12-15-2009, 06:20 PM

817 posts, read 853,592 times
Quote:
Do you really think these kids think for themselves or did their religious nutcase Republican parents think for them? What do you think?
Attachment 47402
How do you know it wasn't a liberal who did it this to get the picture? You know, free propaganda.

How do you know it isn't just a great photoshop job?

How do you know the real story behind the picture?

Old 12-15-2009, 06:35 PM

1,359 posts, read 3,723,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedman View Post
How do you know it wasn't a liberal who did it this to get the picture? You know, free propaganda.

How do you know it isn't just a great photoshop job?

How do you know the real story behind the picture?
You aren't serious? A small group of these kooks from the church in Kansas visited a school (middle I think, but maybe elementary) in Bethesda, MD to spread the same garbage, and it included a mother and her children. Thankfully, because we teach a "liberal" education that teaches acceptance, the kids all went outside for a counter protest on the other side of the road (~200 students vs 10 idiots). Of course they drowned out the nonsense and made them look stupid, especially since they chose the wrong town to protest in (you will not find a more liberal city than Bethesda in this country).

People should be beaten up or thrown in jail for being this ignorant, especially when it involves fking up the minds of the kids.

Old 12-26-2009, 06:05 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
PurpleLove08 true what you say, most children do not decide for themselves! cause there are those parents who shove there beliefs and ideals down their chidren's throats. Children do pick up there belief systems from their Parents, not all of time, but so much of the time.
most children would rather pick up thier beliefs from thier parents.rather then some perfect stranger.but you people are not about shaving your unbeliefs down children throats whom you dont even know.now are you???

Old 12-24-2010, 06:08 AM

450 posts, read 1,059,708 times
Quote:
Attachment 47402
It has nothing to do with Republicans, Christians, etc. It's all about ONE radical and errant so called preacher who will one day stand in judgement for the pain he has caused. Stop judging all Republicans and Christians by the actions of one renegade "pastor". That kind of attitude is just as bad.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:36 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,647 times
Quote:
Attachment 47402

Hate to break it to you but the leader of the Westboro Baptists Church is a big time Democrat. He ran for Gov. of Kansas as a Democrat.

So the proper question should be "Do you really think these kids think for themselves or did their religious nutcase DEMOCRATIC parents think for them? What do you think?"

Next time you start a troll thread you should know what the hell you are talking about.

Old 12-24-2010, 08:57 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Hate to break it to you but the leader of the Westboro Baptists Church is a big time Democrat. He ran for Gov. of Kansas as a Democrat.

So the proper question should be "Do you really think these kids think for themselves or did their religious nutcase DEMOCRATIC parents think for them? What do you think?"

Next time you start a troll thread you should know what the hell you are talking about.

Wish I could rep you again.

I find this odd that libs always assume that republicans are racist. I have black and Asian family members (I really do not see why race should make any difference) and several of my kids friends are black, Hispanic, or Asian. None of this is planned, it is just an example of people of like interest associating with one another, marriages, and adoption. There was never a "plan" for "diversity" (which I think is pure BS).

I am more concerned with people's behavior, initiative, sense of morality, and work ethic than the amount of melanin in thier hide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies